Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: First DNP Cycle. Help.

GL88 is offline Junior Member

First DNP Cycle. Help.

Hi guys I'm looking into starting a dnp cycle. I'm 5'10 200lbs 17% bf. I have a good diet down and have been working out for about 6 years. I just need help on the cycle nothing else. I was thinking of doing 14 days on the cycle with 200mg then after seeing how it is increase it to 400mg. I want to know when during the day is it best to take. And I was wanting to run an ec stack with it for appetite suppression.
    Thanks

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You like going blind?

~T

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Mate TBH your a idiot if you start DNP , 17% BF ?? Just cardio and eat right atleast chicken , broccoli and a jog never made anyone's heart literally explode . There is nothing DNP will give you that cardio and proper nutrition wouldn't. Look up Clenbuterol if you must take something.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You like going blind?

~T

Well like everything I know that's a possible side effect but it isn't guaranteed to happen if I'm not abusing it. Which is why I posted on the site so I can make sure my plan is the safest possible while using DNP .

Well I know about Clen . But ec stack works better for me than Clen. What's the point in calling me an idiot. I just want some proper help on my dnp cycle. Can someone actually help me. More insults on the site than people trying to help.

Blog Entries
    I see no insult only me and Reiid13 telling you this is not a good idea. You are a dumb fck if you try this, now that is an insult!

~T
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GL88 View Post
    safest possible while using DNP.
    If you dont drink enough water , you'll overheat your core and die
    if you do anything to demanding / your heart rate rockets - you can have a heart attack and die

DNP can literally cook you inside out ,and the problem is ,is when someone just thinks 'Mehhh red bull could give you a heart attack , DNP wont kill me',DNP is probably the worlds most potent fat burner , but it also has a high death ratio .

You should really re-think this , as its not something that should be taken lightly , especially as your 17% BF and you could drop down lower in a relatively short amount of time with just good training and diet

I see no insult only me and Reiid13 telling you this is not a good idea.

~T
    Amen to that

I am aware of all the dangers it's not like I'm new to this stuff. But I get it that you guys don't want me taking it. I'll ask my questions on other forums maybe they'll help me without anything else.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate if you can't drop below 17% without poison then your diet is poor. You'd be better of spending time in our nutrition forum and doing cardio.

Post your diet plan in the right section for assistance.
    Reiid13 and Honkey_Kong like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Any forum that helps you without trying to put you off using DNP clearly has irresponsible members

You ask some of the biggest , badest bodybuilders on this website , people who do comps .... and i bet you they'd think your silly taking DNP

Blog Entries
    Look, you are asking questions wanting a certain answer and since this is the Internet if you ask enough people you will sooner or later get the answer you are looking for. Is it the correct one? Who knows but, speaking only for myself, will not tell you about what cycle to use on something that, most likely, will have detrimental effect on your health. A quick search on these forums and you should have a pretty good damn idea about DNP and why not to use it. But sure, go ahead and move on and someone will tell you it's a good idea since that is the answer you want to hear.

~T
    Reiid13 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am aware of all the dangers it's not like I'm new to this stuff. But I get it that you guys don't want me taking it. I'll ask my questions on other forums maybe they'll help me without anything else.
    Warnings issued over deadly DNP 'diet drug' - Health News - NHS Choices
    Sarah Houston cause of death: Boiled alive by internet slimming pills 'DNP' | Mail Online
    Victims' families call for DNP weight loss drug ban after side effects death | Mail Online

Friesian is offline Junior Member
    Bit of a contradiction to say you're not new to this even though it's your first cycle of the stuff.
    Just think about this, DNP is used as an industrial dyeing agent, do you really want that s**t in your body?

I just wanted help on the questions that I had asked. And I was aware of all the sides and I had decided to take it after doing a lot of research and seeing that I saw a lot more positives with users than negatives. But anyways I've decided not to use it.
    Thanks

And I was aware of all the sides and I had decided to take it after doing a lot of research and seeing that I saw a lot more positives with users than negatives. But anyways I've decided not to use it.
    Hard to complain when you're dead. Glad to see you've thought better of it.

I saw a lot more positives with users than negatives

But anyways I've decided not to use it.
    Thanks
    Your research has clearly been minimal with that sweeping statement

However , good choice you'll certainly be healthier for not taking it

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly, every member that posted is correct, taking DNP is a bad idea.

Secondly, there is a wealth of false and misinformation about DNP. For example, cycling it will not make you go blind, and a lack of water (as if that's even possible on DNP) will not overheat your core and kill you. Such eventualities, can only occur during gross negligence or via accidental exposure.

Thirdly, DNP has a VERY strong appeal, and MANY steroid .com users from newbies to Hall-of-Famers have tried it. Nevertheless, DNP is a poison, and should not be taken. However, poisons (substances that inherently harm, disable, and kill living organisms) have their place, and are taken when killing is what's called for...most notably in combating cancer cells, as ALL chemotherapy drugs [and I use the term lightly because they are actually chemo-poisons] along with radiation therapy are poisonous to living organisms.

Fourthly, this site was designed with the comprehensive goal of informing, educating, instructing, and cautioning individuals in the use of anabolic steroids and related compounds and practices. Regrettably, DNP does in fact fall into this site's purview. And, although I'm glad to see so many members execute the last [cautioning] purpose in the above list of site responsibilities, I am disheartened by the way in which it was done, and by the failure to practice the other purposes.

As stated, DNP allure is great, and I feel that when a person is determined to use this poison, and is trying to do so in a safe manner...which by the way is not oxymoronic (no more than one can safely administer chemo-poisons in life-threatening instances), that we as the gatekeepers of this body of knowledge should aid said individual in doing so as safely as possible. If we shrug so great responsibility, he or she will no doubt go elsewhere and MORE THAN LIKELY receive improper instruction which could possibly be tragic.

It is for this reason, that I provide DNP information in my signature, and why I wrote (specifically for this site) and sold to Brian a complete cautionary, informative, educational, and yes even instructive work entitled, 'The Whole Truth About DNP' wherein I thoroughly and clearly outline all the reasons not to use it, and for those who are insistent, how to safely do so. I ask that GL88 and anyone else who is interested take the time to: read and absorb the truths in this work; join the fight to dissuade would-be users; and in the spirit of brotherhood (rather than mockery) enlighten them as well.

The Whole Truth About DNP - Steroid.com
    Last edited by magic32; 02-17-2014 at 01:30 PM.
    tarmyg likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Magic32, I have actually previously read your article about DNP and am thankful for you writing it. Like GL88, I considered using DNP after seeing an article about it on the website of a well known supplement brand talking of how powerful a fat burner it is. However, I was lucky enough to find your article and I decided against it. The whole thing can be summarised in one quote: "...It Simply is NOT Worth It!"
    I personally did not mean to bash GL88 for his choice as I know the allure but I worry about the fact anyone who has "researched" DNP would want to use it once they know the facts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Firstly, every member that posted is correct, taking DNP is a bad idea.

Secondly, there is a wealth of false and misinformation about DNP. For example, cycling it will not make you go blind, and a lack of water (as if that's even possible on DNP) will not overheat your core and kill you. Such eventualities, can only occur during gross negligence or via accidental exposure.

Thirdly, DNP has a VERY strong appeal, and MANY steroid .com users from newbies to Hall-of-Famers have tried it. Nevertheless, DNP is a poison, and should not be taken. However, poisons (substances that inherently harm, disable, and kill living organisms) have their place, and are taken when killing is what's called for...most notably in combating cancer cells, as ALL chemotherapy drugs [and I use the term lightly because they are actually chemo-poisons] along with radiation therapy are poisonous to living organisms.

Fourthly, this site was designed with the comprehensive goal of informing, educating, instructing, and cautioning individuals in the use of anabolic steroids and related compounds and practices. Regrettably, DNP does in fact fall into this site's purview. And, although I'm glad to see so many members execute the last [cautioning] purpose in the above list of site responsibilities, I am disheartened by the way in which it was done, and by the failure to practice the other purposes.

As stated, DNP allure is great, and I feel that when a person is determined to use this poison, and is trying to do so in a safe manner...which by the way is not oxymoronic (no more than one can safely administer chemo-poisons in life-threatening instances), that we as the gatekeepers of this body of knowledge should aid said individual in doing so as safely as possible. If we shrug so great responsibility, he or she will no doubt go elsewhere and MORE THAN LIKELY receive improper instruction which could possibly be tragic.

It is for this reason, that I provide DNP information in my signature, and why I wrote (specifically for this site) and sold to Brian a complete cautionary, informative, educational, and yes even instructive work entitled, 'The Whole Truth About DNP' wherein I thoroughly and clearly outline all the reasons not to use it, and for those who are insistent, how to safely do so. I ask that GL88 and anyone else who is interested take the time to: read and absorb the truths in this work; join the fight to dissuade would-be users; and in the spirit of brotherhood (rather than mockery) enlighten them as well.

The Whole Truth About DNP - Steroid.com
    This is an awesome response! Thank you for posting it!

~T

WOW ! What a read !
    Thanks magic very insightful

Im not sure whats worse DNP the posion
    Or the poisonus idea in the minds of people that DNP might be worth it.

But its great that somone like you can atleast tell the victims how to be as safe as possible

Awsome job !

Blog Entries
    Best thing I learned today was:

Q. Is DNP fat loss permanent?A. “No”, as explained above DNP fat loss is subject to the body’s homeostatic corrective mechanisms, which restore normalcy (including fat reserves) within the body.
    -----

michael30 is offline Member
    To the op. I have used dnp . I will keep this short. Dnp is the first and only thing i have taken in my life where the side effects where actually understated. Nothing will prepare you for how hot you feel if dose goes to high

All fat loss is subject to this. Dnp is no different.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP,

A lot of very informative material, opinions, and impressions surrounding 2,4-dinitrophenol use provided by members. Although the Internet is a conduit to many resources on DNP , your "research" should also include a detailed review of its toxicities as published in the peer reviewed medical journals. The Internet contains a wealth of knowledge but its not always clear what credentials someone may or may not have when they are posting entries on the Internet about DNP.

Peer reviewed medical journals are, at a minimum, based on a scientific body of evidence, many times from medical experts studying the mechanisms of action and disease in controlled study designs. That's not to say they are always correct, but when conducting your research always consider the source. You wouldn't go see your mechanic about a tooth ache would you?

Here is a small sample of controlled scientific studies published on DNP.

Philips & Singer. (2013). Peripheral neuropathy due to dinitrophenol use. Journal of Neurology 80(8) 773-774.

Grundlingh Et al. (2011). 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP): a weight loss agent with significant acute toxicity and risk of death. Journal of Medical Toxicology 7(3) 205-212.

Siegmueller & Narasimhaih. (2010). Fatal 2,4-dinitrophenol poisoning. Coming to a hospital near you. Journal of Emergency Medicine. 27(8$ 639-640.

Suozzi et al. (2005). DNP: a deadly way to lose weight. Journal of Emergency Medical Services, 30(-) 82-89.

McFee et al. (2004). Dying to be thin: dinitrophenol related fatalities. Veterinary and Human Toxicology, 46(5) 251-254.

Jiang et al. (2011). 2,4 dinitrophenol poisoning caused by NON-oral exposure. Toxicology and Industrial Health. 27(4) 323-327.

[the last one is interesting because it shows that exposure from skin contact or inhalation can be lethal of doses are high enough - generally only industrial risks, but still underlines the potential lethality of this compound!!!]

Wow, that's brilliant MuscleInk, been trying to build up a bibliography for myself for use on matters such as chemicals, training, nutrition and rehabilitation for use on both a personal and academic level. Would never have thought to look for those articles considering the fact it's virtually impossible to get approval for a proper study.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friesian
    Wow, that's brilliant MuscleInk, been trying to build up a bibliography for myself for use on matters such as chemicals, training, nutrition and rehabilitation for use on both a personal and academic level. Would never have thought to look for those articles considering the fact it's virtually impossible to get approval for a proper study.
    Thanks Friesian. You are correct. There aren't many controlled studies comparing DNP with other compounds or lifestyle choices for weight loss due to the toxicity of DNP. Many published "studies" are case studies or epidemiological data reviewing reported toxicities.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Huh? What are you talking about?

~T

From what I gather your saying no fatloss is permanent ? :/
    And DNP fatloss is the same ? :/

Huh? What are you talking about?

~T

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    From what I gather your saying no fatloss is permanent ? :/
    And DNP fatloss is the same ? :/
    What im saying is if you lose fat. It will come back if the proper steps arent made. (Diet and exercise) dnp is no different.
    Last edited by michael30; 02-19-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Tarmyg sorry wasnt pickin on ya. That quote you posted was misleading. Yes dnp fatloss can be permanent. You just have to adjust diet and excercise accordingly.

Yes dnp fatloss can be permanent. You just have to adjust diet and excercise accordingly.
    Q. Is DNP fat loss permanent?
    A. "No", as explained above DNP fat loss is subject to the body's homeostatic corrective mechanisms, which restore normalcy (including fat reserves) within the body.

( was taken from magics DNP guide)

@ michael30 - The reason I put this up was not to be argumentative , but simply because I want to learn more about DNP , especially the facts vs broscience
    Last edited by Reiid13; 02-18-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Reiid no offense taken. I will have to go back an read all of magcs thread. That quote is misleading. It does not mean you will gain the weight back no matter what you do. It only means you will gain the weight back if you dont eat correctly or excercise. For example ive kept all the wieght off and more for over 2 years.

Also the key word in that quote to pay attention to is the word "subject" which means likely or prone to effect. So by definition alone that means weight gain is likely or prone but not a absolute certainty.

I believe what it actually means is that although DNP will help you lose bodyfat, it will not destroy the fat cells. Whilst you may be able to lose weight, the number of these will not change, only the cross-sectional dimensions will. These are still subject to the normal rules.
    It's like if you have a lump of clay, you could remove part of it but there would still be an original piece, although of diminished size. You can add and subtract from the original, but you cannot make it just not exist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Friesian View Post
    I believe what it actually means is that although DNP will help you lose bodyfat, it will not destroy the fat cells. Whilst you may be able to lose weight, the number of these will not change, only the cross-sectional dimensions will. These are still subject to the normal rules.
    It's like if you have a lump of clay, you could remove part of it but there would still be an original piece, although of diminished size. You can add and subtract from the original, but you cannot make it just not exist.
    Fat cells stay the same during your entire lifetime unless you do liposuction. They only expand or shrink.

~T

Yes, that is exactly what I was trying to say. Guess I didn't explain it as well as I thought.

Joeshmo is offline New Member
    I think everyone responses are right. I'd add ECA stack and more cardio. If that's not enough albuterol is good less side then clen or albuterol/T3 . DO either one or the other. T3 at least for me is extreme it's murder on my hair line

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    I've done DNP before, it's effective and as long as you research all the supporting sups to take with it, keep your dose low, and drink shitloads of water you'll survive.

I did 250mg/day for a month once, 500mg/day for 10 days, and then I've even ramped it up to 750mg on some occasions (don't expect to lift on this dosage...)

Honestly man...it's better to just cardio. If you did 200mg a day and never went higher you could see some nice results and have practically no risk but don't go above that...you'll just feel like shit all the time.

Cardio cardio cardio

Thread Information