• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Starting deca late?

bulkbrah is offline New Member

Starting deca late?

sooooo everyone is useless around my area and my order got screwed up, the idiot forgot the deca (stay in school kids).
    this is my second cycle and im running 500mg test-e for 12 weeks. Was meant to be running 250mg of deca a week for 10 but he might not be able to get it to me for 2weeks...
    do i jump onto it late (if so how long is alright?) or should i just ditch it?
    thanks guys

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't advice any steroid use at your age but concentrate on your diet and training because its obvious it needs work. Learn how to build, maintain and cut naturally and take advantage of your natural test at your age. In the long run its works out better

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wouldn't advice any steroid use at your age but concentrate on your diet and training because its obvious it needs work. Learn how to build, maintain and cut naturally and take advantage of your natural test at your age. In the long run its works out better

Not being smart or anything, but how do you know my diet/training isnt in check?

Also everyone i started the test-e today anyway, thats why im asking about the deca . thanks

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkbrah View Post
    Not being smart or anything, but how do you know my diet/training isnt in check?
    I am going to guess he makes that assumption based on you thinking you need Steroids to grow at your age but I am just guessing.

~T
    lovbyts and marcus300 like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I am going to guess he makes that assumption based on you thinking you need Steroids to grow at your age but I am just guessing.

~T
    Good guess and I'm guessing the same.

Point being, at your age even if your diet is great then make it a little better and train harder. Forget the AAS for now.

That being said, most people with experience would just wait until you had everything you planned on using. Why not wait another 2 week or 2 months?

Do you have all of you PCT on hand?

What are you current stats?
    marcus300 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Also everyone i started the test-e today anyway, thats why im asking about the deca. thanks
    Listen to Marcus here and just stop. You're 21 and you've barely been training for a year. You're not anywhere near your genetic potential. If you took the advice you were given and learned how to train and eat, it'll work out for the best.

Or you can ignore the advice you're given and continue. We'll be expecting you to start a thread about how your dick doesn't work and you can't get it up for your girlfriend. All of that and every pound you gained from your cycle will be gone too.
    marcus300 and gold43 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good guess and I'm guessing the same.

Point being, at your age even if your diet is great then make it a little better and train harder. Forget the AAS for now.

That being said, most people with experience would just wait until you had everything you planned on using. Why not wait another 2 week or 2 months?

Do you have all of you PCT on hand?

What are you current stats?

yeah fair enough.
    The problem is i doubt he'll even come through with the deca , and it was just a last minute decision to add it. the plan in the beginning was to just run the test-e.
    Yes i have ar-r 's products Liquidex and Clomi

weight: 88kg
    height: 191cm
    bf: not sure but id say about 12

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Listen to Marcus here and just stop. You're 21 and you've barely been training for a year. You're not anywhere near your genetic potential. If you took the advice you were given and learned how to train and eat, it'll work out for the best.

Or you can ignore the advice you're given and continue. We'll be expecting you to start a thread about how your dick doesn't work and you can't get it up for your girlfriend. All of that and every pound you gained from your cycle will be gone too.

thanks for your input

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Nearly 6'4 and 193lbs after one cycle is that right?

That's probably the reason Marcus thinks your diet and training might need some work.
    marcus300, Honkey_Kong and gold43 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

far out this site can be annoying lol
    ill just forget the deca and run the test-e and call it quits
    sorry to bother

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    far out this site can be annoying lol
    ill just forget the deca and run the test-e and call it quits
    sorry to bother
    You shouldn't run the test E either. What you should be doing is going in to the diet and training sections and ask for help setting up a program for you.
    marcus300 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You shouldn't run the test E either. What you should be doing is going in to the diet and training sections and ask for help setting up a program for you.
    No time for that, spring break is coming.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Everyone else indicated why you shouldn't and why I know your diet and training is off, that's because everyone can see it is except you and that's the problem. You need to stop cycling and build a solid base which by the way cant be built in 12 months worth of training. I am also 100% certain your training and diet is off because with only 12 months worth of training its impossible for it to be dialled in correctly, it takes time and experimenting with different protocols to find out what works.

I know you think you may know best but you don't, we do because we have the experience and knowledge and we all have been there were you are. I am going to make a very bold statement here I can build you more maintainable muscle, size and a better conditioned physique than the steroid cycle your going to run. Now seriously think about that because if I am 100% certain I can do this you surely can see your wasting your time and effort in cycle!!!

I also need to make comment on your age and shutting down your system before its fully developed, you will learn the hard if you carry on.
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-17-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    gold43 and DrewZ like this.

Thread Information