Thread: liquid v pill

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover

liquid v pill

does one get the same quality of gear in a liquid form vs pill form? is the liquid stable enough to use entire cycle?

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    IMO liquid is better, I feel like it hits me faster then a tab. I would trust liquid orals more then tabs, most of whats in tabs is filler powder. Liquid solution or suspension is just as stable as a tab, just needs a shake before each use to be sure each dose is equal.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Tabs are more convenient and can be taken any where. If you go liquid you take the bottle and the oral syringe and if you dont want to taste it, you have empty veg caps. not like its the end of the world process but I find pills more convenient and the time it takes to break down in the stomach isnt much.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    if i was talking ugl or hombrewed i would prefer liquid. Chances of someone not mixing filler and active evenly is much greater with a powder filled cap than a liquid being inaccurately dosed imo. I use and have used liquids with much success.

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    if i was talking ugl or hombrewed i would prefer liquid. Chances of someone not mixing filler and active evenly is much greater with a powder filled cap than a liquid being inaccurately dosed imo. I use and have used liquids with much success.
    Exactly, folks would be surprised if they knew how many home brewers are dumbfounded by mixing active horomones with filler in the correct amounts and mixing them thoroughly. I'd imagine that they would just mix it and it be "Good enough" for them as long as it sells. Throwing in a gram of powder and adding in 19ml of alcohol is not hard to do correctly, even for people that have never brewed in their lives.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    Tabs are more convenient and can be taken any where. If you go liquid you take the bottle and the oral syringe and if you dont want to taste it, you have empty veg caps. not like its the end of the world process but I find pills more convenient and the time it takes to break down in the stomach isnt much.
    Preference:
    1. Pressed tabs
    2. Liquid
    3. Caps

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Preference:
    1. Pressed tabs
    2. Liquid
    3. Caps

Quote Originally Posted by samuelsteven View Post
    IMO liquid is better, I feel like it hits me faster then a tab. I would trust liquid orals more then tabs, most of whats in tabs is filler powder. Liquid solution or suspension is just as stable as a tab, just needs a shake before each use to be sure each dose is equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Preference:
    1. Pressed tabs
    2. Liquid
    3. Caps
    thanks fellas

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    wups u too lol

I was going to say GO FVCK YOURSELF! haha. np
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    wups u too lol

Thread Information