Thread: Help

TheGodFocker is offline Junior Member

Help

Ok so I'm new to this website, I've actually came here for help, I was referred to using steroids at a low point in my life, and I'm very scared using them, its a test e, tren cycle, I've been using 3 weeks now,

Test E: 300mg on MON/THURS
    Tren: 50mg ED

I have missed a few days of taking the tren, due to things coming up, so i believe I've used tren about 14-18 days, didn't keep a log or keep track, Im not even sure if the gear is legit, as far as i haven't had the night sweats from tren, i haven't had tren cough, but my strength has gone up and I've been a bit jittery, angrier and my BP has gone up along with pulse thru the roof. So why am I here you ask?

Im scared, i wish i never done this, its definitely a wakeup call, but I want off, I want to never see this shit again, If anyone can help, I need to know if there is a way for me to come off of them and quit and never take again, and I also wanna know if there is a way to return to normal? I wish i would've seen all this first instead of taking advice from a guy in a gym

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    What do you have lined up for PCT? Do you have any nolva or clomid? If you have been on for 18 days it is likely that your HPTA is already suppressed, which means you will need to get it started again. Which is why you need nolva and clomid for PCT to jump start your HPTA, where you taking HCG at all with this cycle?

I do not have any clomid or nolva? Will i need any? If i get some how much?
    Last edited by TheGodFocker; 02-18-2014 at 02:23 PM.

No HCG , clomid or nolva

If your goal is to stop than it is a little late for HCG . You can get the stuff you need for PCT from the sites sponsor, just click on the banner on the top right of the screen. As far as PCT, it should be started 14 days after your last injection of test e, are you running tren e or tren ace? PCT protocol is as follows for 4 weeks.

nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

After PCT is finished, weight about 4 to 6 weeks and get blood work done to make sure your test levels are back to normal.

Tren ace, and ok will libido drop during pct? whats the purpose of pct?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodFocker View Post
    Tren ace, and ok will libido drop during pct? whats the purpose of pct?
    Tren ace will leave your system faster due to the fast ester, so any sides you have from tren will go away fairly quickly. Yes libido will drop during PCT, you will be tired and lethargic as well. There is no real point worrying about saving gains since you probably didn't make any. The point of PCT is to restart your body's natural production of testosterone (HPTA). Since anabolic steroids are essentially synthetic testosterone, once you introduce excessive amounts of test into you, your body stops producing testosterone. Once you stop juicing, the goal is to restart your HPTA as fast as you can to maintain the gains you made, even though you will always loose some of them. At age 22, you should not worry about loosing the minimal gains you got, but permanently damaging your endocrine system. If you are unable to restart your HPTA you will then have to go on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for the rest of your life. Steroids are no joke, and if they are not respected they can and will do life long damage to you. I hope this was a wake up call for you, and you have learned something from this.

I definitely have learned, so will libido be suppressed for the 4 weeks of pct or will it be longer? Also will i feel any side effects as far as when my natural test production starts back up, will it be lower than it originally was?

I definitely have learned, so will libido be suppressed for the 4 weeks of pct or will it be longer? Also will i feel any side effects as far as when my natural test production starts back up, will it be lower than it originally was?
    Everyone's different, your libido could be suppressed for the entire 4 weeks or shorter or longer. Your test levels could also be lower, this is why it is important to get blood work done before you cycle and after PCT so you have a baseline to compare recovery to.

ok, i didn't have pre cycle blood work done, a few years ago my test was in the normal range, low normal, but still normal range, so I'm hoping after pct it will stay in normal range, will i need hcg ? or just the nolva and clomid? Id prefer these to be orals because I'm so tired of needles

You don't need HCG for PCT, HCG is run while on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy and to aid in recovery. It is stopped 72 hours before PCT, there is info on this forum about it, check out the sticky threads. Stick with clomid and nolva from the sites sponsor.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Via Austinite

After your last testosterone injection, you'll need to wait 14 days to start PCT. This allows just enough time for the enanthate ester to clear your system so that you can start therapy. Remember to continue taking your AI during those 2 weeks. You can also choose to use Aromasin , the recommended dose is 25mg daily. Click here to read jimmyinkedup's thread about Aromasin dosage. As for Letrozole , I would avoid using it because its very difficult to manage.

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Each number above is representative of the daily dose for that week; for a 4 week total PCT run. So clomid would be taken at 75 mg daily for 1 week, then 3 weeks at 50mg daily. And Nolvadex would be 40 mg daily for 1 week, then 20 mg daily for the last 3 weeks. Make sense?

If you chose to go with a short ester such as Testosterone Propionate , you'll need to inject at a minimum of every other day. I good starting dose is 100 to 150 every other day, or 50 to 75 daily. Short ester cycle should last 8 weeks. hCG and AI dose remains the same as outlined above. PCT however, starts 3 days after your last injection of testosterone.

PCT start times:

Testosterone Enanthate = 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate = 18 day after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate = 3 days after last injection

Finally, I recommend that you protect your liver. Yes, even on injectable cycles. For that I recommend 600 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) daily.

Thank you so much! If i could go back id slap the shit out of myself for ever considering this without pre research....ive spent lots of money on this and have many bottles of this, wasted money in my opinion, so i will learn a lesson from this and won't ever try this again, as far as femara goes, should i take any of it, until i start pct or no?

also if i didnt use hcg on cycle, and my testes atrophied, will they come back to normal during pct or what?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lets make this a sticky and require all the young guys who argue ad nauseum about running a cycle to read this!!!

Truth be told TGF, you likely may have done it anyway. Many young guys believe they wont have problems. The attitude is rampant in here some days unfortunately. I do applaud you however for seeking assistance in cycling off now.

Follow the advice above. Great advice from two ambassadors on this forum. I'd recommend the lower dose of clomid since the higher dose can cause blurred vision, headaches, nausea in many people - but some people do tolerate it well. You could start with the higher dose (King's recommendation) and if the adverse effects hit you, drop back to the doses suggested by CapeBuffalo.

It would be great if you'd stick around and give your view and why you stopped to younger members who are more impetuous and less humble than yourself. Being closer in age to them, you might be able to connect with them and bring clarity to their thought process and discourage them from making the same mistakes.

It would be a great idea to get blood work at the end of your PCT. There is no guarantee of a recovery but blood work will certainly shed some light on how well you've recovered and restarted your endocrine system.

Good luck.

What about raised Blood pressure? will it come back down after pct or will i need to take something else?

It should however, there are many things that affect BP, such as stress, alcohol consumption, genetics and salt intake. Keep an eye on it, coq10 is a good supplement for BP control.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Very good call to quit. Extremely smart decision.

Sorry to tell you, but nobody can say how well you can recover. Since you are quitting now, you should recover well IF YOU FOLLOW THE ADVICE GIVEN ABOVE. These guys are steering you in the right direction. They are giving you the best chance possible to recover completely.

Stick around and let us know how the recovery goes. Like MI said, share your experience with the 5-10 guys that come on here every day wanting partial advice on how to take something that is potentially very dangerous and that they know absolutely nothing about.

my blood pressure was always in the normal range, pulse always around 55-60, checked it the other day it was 135/85 with 88 pulse

ok also what about taking a natural test booster, like Cellucor's P6? Would that aid in pct any?

Also i was referred to the banner above, the site sponsor, to get nolva and clomid for pct, all i see is liquid on there, is it oral, or injectable? Id like to stay away from needles after all this

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Also i was referred to the banner above, the site sponsor, to get nolva and clomid for pct, all i see is liquid on there, is it oral, or injectable? Id like to stay away from needles after all this

Oral. Do not inject.

ok also what about taking a natural test booster, like Cellucor's P6? Would that aid in pct any?
    Leave the test booster alone. There are a few test boosters out there that work by just suppressing estrogen and not actually boosting test.

michael30 is offline Member
    TGF im glad you choose to stop. You made the right choice. If you follow the pct advice given an with alittle luck. You will be back to normal in acouple months. Please stick around and learn all you can. And maybe you can tell your story and help others not go through what you did. Good luck!

Thread Information