Athlete127 is offline Member

week off weights during cycle

What if I were going on a week vacation during a longer cycle and have no access to weights. Would it be fine to keep pinning during that week? Or shut it down and start pct.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    At what point during your cycle would you be going on vacation?

Basically I'm on a 16 week cycle and I ran it to look my best during this vacation. Week 16 will be the vacation week, but I have Enough juice left to run it for week 16 and 17.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    What does your cycle consist of? 16 weeks is pushing it, I wouldn't run any cycle past 16. I think you would be wise to cycle off before vacation, and run PCT during vacation. The only problem is during PCT you need to keep your calories high and should definitely be lifting. What week are you in now?

I'm on week 12 now I believe! If I stopped before vacation my test is long Ester so I couldn't pct until I got back anyways. 7 days off weights shouldn't kill me while pinning.

And it's 750mg test e EW
    200MG mast eod
    40mg tbol ed
    Eq 600mg ew
    Last edited by Athlete127; 02-18-2014 at 07:16 PM.

michael30 is offline Member
    Thats a long cycle! Why not just stop before you vacation and pct when you return.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Don't PCT while you're on vacation, that just sounds miserable. Make your last pin the week before you leave on vacation, from there 14 days start your PCT.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    animal has the best answer. Of course its a long cycle, that's what he planned. There are guy who run gear for a year straight. As long as he has his PCT in check and ran an AI it really doesn't matter how long he is running his cycle unless he is running a crazy cocktail of gear for that long. People are so use to 12 weeks cycle and anything over that they start screaming.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    animal has the best answer. Of course its a long cycle, that's what he planned. There are guy who run gear for a year straight. As long as he has his PCT in check and ran an AI it really doesn't matter how long he is running his cycle unless he is running a crazy cocktail of gear for that long. People are so use to 12 weeks cycle and anything over that they start screaming.
    Just because someone runs a year long cycle doesn't make it safe or appropriate. People do and will do stupid sh1t, that doesn't make it right. Shutting down your HTPA for that long no matter how old you are is BOT smart and you will NOt convince me otherwise. Running a cycle that long is ignorant. Anabolics suppress your immune system, alter lipid metabolism, and negatively impact a numbe of systems. Yes, we start screaming after 12-16 weeks. Any longer is abusive, ignorant and its this kind of cavalier attitude that the media and opponents to anabolics emphasize as why steroids are bad.

Doesn't matter how long a cycle is??? Bull sh1t!!!!

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    OP said 16 weeks. People were complaining that 16 weeks sounded long. The year long cycle I was referring to is people on TRT who blast and cruise. Even though 12 weeks is norm for a lot of people there is still an effective and safe way to run a 16 week cycle which OP is running. Maybe I should have made it clear on the "doesn't matter how long part" but once again a 14-16 week cycle is not crazy. Suppression as far as duration of a cycle matters but so does quantity. OP cycle of 16 weeks is much more safer than a guy running 3 to 4 grams of gear a week for 8 weeks.
    Last edited by ChestNBack; 02-18-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Running AI and Hcg alongside.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    OP said 16 weeks. People were complaining that 16 weeks sounded long. The year long cycle I was referring to is people on TRT who blast and cruise. Even though 12 weeks is norm for a lot of people there is still an effective and safe way to run a 16 week cycle which OP is running. Maybe I should have made it clear on the "doesn't matter how long part" but once again a 14-16 week cycle is not crazy. Suppression as far as duration of a cycle matters but so does quantity. OP cycle of 16 weeks is much more safer than a guy running 3 to 4 grams of gear a week for 8 weeks.
    Whoa.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    I'm on week 12 now I believe! If I stopped before vacation my test is long Ester so I couldn't pct until I got back anyways. 7 days off weights shouldn't kill me while pinning.

And it's 750mg test e EW
    200MG mast eod
    40mg tbol ed
    Eq 600mg ew
    Do you have pics of your results?

Is the OP running t-Bol for 16 weeks straight?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Is the OP running t-Bol for 16 weeks straight?
    Nope, just the backside 8. Ran tren the front side. Mast and tbol backside. Cruised through with test and eq

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post

Do you have pics of your results?
    Not yet. I'll put some up soon. Trying to get down to 6-7% going to be hard. Very hard. Currently at 213 9%

Thread Information