Eyefixstuff is offline New Member

Seeking advice asap please...

Hi all. New to the forums here. After reading many many posts from different sites and receiving conflicting responses, I'm going to try my luck here. For starters, here is some backround.

Age 30
    160lbs
    5'10
    7%bf
    Training 4+ days a week for 3 years
    Healthy diet
    Flat bench on smith press 305lbs 3-4 reps
    (Don't have access to a real bench unfortunately.)

So here's the deal. A friend of mine who has juiced before did this 8 week cycle and had great results from it. Being my first ever cycle I am a little skeptical but he assures me I will be perfectly fine with it. After reading though, I have my worries.

8 week cycle of deca 300mg / test-c 250mg per week.

All I'm looking for is to bulk up a little and maybe put on 15-20 pounds of muscle. More is fine, but those are my expectations. He did not take anything along with this cycle except those, and he did not do a PCT and he was perfectly fine? No loss in libido, no extreme water retention, no man boobs. Is this possible? Should I add anything to this or change doses at all? I pinned yesterday already with the listed amounts.

I appreciate any and all advice given here, thanks in advance.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That's a terrible cycle for a beginner. With all due respect your frien is an idiot.

No offence to you either friend but you should be able to gain weight by eating more food. 7% or not, 160lbs is no weight at all.

I would suggest you visit our nutrition forum and get your diet sorted. Don't pin anything else and you will be fine.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I appreciate that greatly and will take it as constructive criticism. Do you think if I stop pinning now I'll have any sides?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    That's a terrible cycle for a beginner. With all due respect your frien is an idiot.

No offence to you either friend but you should be able to gain weight by eating more food. 7% or not, 160lbs is no weight at all.

I would suggest you visit our nutrition forum and get your diet sorted. Don't pin anything else and you will be fine.

Good luck.
    ^^^agreed. Problems on many levels.
    Test too low
    Cycle too short
    No AI
    No PCT
    No DA
    No HCG

No way you'd gain 15-20lbs of muscle in that cycle.

As BIB indicated, nutrition is the fundamental piece for growth. Steroids help WHEN nutrition is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ^^^agreed. Problems on many levels.
    Test too low
    Cycle too short
    No AI
    No PCT
    No DA
    No HCG

No way you'd gain 15-20lbs of muscle in that cycle.

As BIB indicated, nutrition is the fundamental piece for growth. Steroids help WHEN nutrition is spot on.
    Even though this isn't what I wanted to hear it's probably the best advice I've gotten. I actually look like I weigh much more than I do. I am very cut, and even though I have already tried the "eating more and eating better" approach, I guess I need to give it another go. Thanks guys.

Blog Entries
    to back up what others have said, all the steroids in the world wont help you if you don't have the diet to support growth...if you cant gain natty before you use aas then your gains you get on cycle will disappear soon after you stop...get your diet on point and then you will have something to work with...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Also, you should get your friend to get a hormone panel set of bloodwork. He may tell you he feels fine but only bloodwork would really tell him that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyefixstuff

Even though this isn't what I wanted to hear it's probably the best advice I've gotten. I actually look like I weigh much more than I do. I am very cut, and even though I have already tried the "eating more and eating better" approach, I guess I need to give it another go. Thanks guys.
    Well, don't get too discouraged. If your a few doses in you can stop. A short PCT may be helpful but blood work will help she'd light on things.

Take a look at the nutrition subforum. Many people think their nutrition is strong but our experts will really help you nail down a plan to help with goals. Once you've got that dialed in, consider a basic cycle of testosterone plus ancillaries if you still want to give it a go. Nutrition is the primary driver of success even with steroids .

Thread Information