jdc91gt is offline Senior Member

First Cycle and Eating - all advice appreciated

Folks, this is going to be my first cycle (but I'm not counting the dbol only cycle I did a few years ago, which wasn't a total failure but not a good plan). My issue is that I seem to have difficulty getting enough food/calories down to bulk up.

Stats are as follows: 5'11" 185 lbs. 11% bf 53 y/o. My goal is to bulk up.

Proposed cycle 12 weeks:
    Test Cyp 250 x 2 week (12 weeks)
    Anadrol 50mg ED (4 weeks) (I have dbol also which I could do in alt. 40 mg. ED)
    Arimidex .5 EOD during cycle
    HCG 250 x 2 weekly during cycle
    PCT - Nolva 40//40/20/20

I have enough gear to go either up or down on the Test, can choose between Anadrol or Dbol, and enough other gear to modify my plan.

I have gone back and forth about whether to use HCG during the cycle, but it seems to be the more suggested path to use during cycle to keep the boys from complete shutdown. But, any suggestions on this issue appreciated too.

All that said, my issue is eating. I guess I don't enough crap. I can't bring myself to eat junkie food (not that it would be a good idea). I eat basically all good food (chicken, fish, protein shakes, etc.) but I must not eat enough carbs. I just don't crave them. (FYI, when I did that ill fated Dbol cycle for 8 weeks I put on about 10 lbs. of mostly muscle; I hardly bloated; but, my strength increased significantly).

Saying eat more is easier said than done for me. Is there any appetite stimulants out there or any other suggestions? Any super calorie packed food? I eat some much egg white in the morning I think I'm going to lay an egg..

Thanks for any and all suggestions. jdc

Friesian is offline Junior Member
    Putting aside the Dbol only cycle you did in the past (bad idea for a number of reasons), if this is your first proper cycle you should be using test only. Go read austinites thread about setting up your first cycle. Its a sticky at the top of this Q&A forum.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pct is off should include clomid also at 75/50/50/25 (dosage for most are different I personally run it lower due to sides)
    Post over in the nutrition section they can help your diet out. You really need some good carbs that's is your fuel and diet is three times more important than steroids . I used anadrol my first cycle and got night sweats couple other minor sides and I had no idea if it was anadrol the test arimidex or hcg . First cycle should just be test then 2nd and 3rd you can add a oral or something like deca . Good luck

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Look into ghrp-6. Might have you eating like a beast

Thread Information