Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: My First Cycle

Hitmanice is offline New Member

My First Cycle

Hey guys, I was planning out a first cycle, I've been researching a lot and I want to know from some more experienced minds how it looks.

First some about me;

I'm 5'6", 172lbs, with 9% body fat, I've been lifting for almost two years now, and I started off at 138 pounds, 12% body fat, so I've made some progress and laid a solid foundation.

Bench: 275x2
    Squat: 325x3
    Deadlift: 355x8

Now for my cycle plan:

Test Enanthate - 500mg/week: Weeks 1-10
    Dbol - 30mg ED: Weeks 1-5
    Arimidex - 1mg EOD: Weeks 1-10

(PCT)Clomid - 20mg ED: Weeks 10-14

Please tell me what you think guys, thanks in advance.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    21 yrs old it is not recommended to run a cycle. Please read the young and steroids sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    21 yrs old it is not recommended to run a cycle. Please read the young and steroids sticky.
    Well say I wasn't actually 21, what then, haha.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Then you would not have to worry about permanently damaging your endocrine system and being on TRT for the rest of your life.

Oh if we are going on hypotheticals I would say work on your nutrition plan and your training for 4 or 5 more years. Ha ha.

Seriously you run a great risk to do damage that can't be repaired by starting at an age where your not fully developed.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Oh if we are going on hypotheticals I would say work on your nutrition plan and your training for 4 or 5 more years. Ha ha.

Seriously you run a great risk to do damage that can't be repaired by starting at an age where your not fully developed.
    ^^^This and the cycle you proposed is incorrect despite "a lot of research".

Here's some more research for you to review:

The young and Steroids

I know I'm gonna sound like a typical 21 year old dick head, but I'm gonna be going for it buddy, I appreciate the concern, but I'd appreciate if you could point me in the right direction as far as my plan goes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ec088e0f033a425781e2512db3ba9300.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	148648 - I'll be 22 in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanice View Post
    I know I'm gonna sound like a typical 21 year old dick head, but I'm gonna be going for it buddy, I appreciate the concern, but I'd appreciate if you could point me in the right direction as far as my plan goes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ec088e0f033a425781e2512db3ba9300.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	148648 - I'll be 22 in a month.
    Sorry not me. Good luck with your endeavor.

Sorry not me. Good luck with your endeavor.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanice

He did point you in the right direction. There are a lot of guys here your age looking for help to treat their erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, sleep problems, depression, anxiety.....all because they didn't listen and decided to cycle. They shut down their HTPA (which does more than just regulate your testosterone ) and didn't recover properly and now have many issues. Not a great thing have limp dick and more at 21 is it?

What is your plan to control hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, cystic acne, elevated hematocrit and more if these occur during your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    He did point you in the right direction. There are a lot of guys here your age looking for help to treat their erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, sleep problems, depression, anxiety.....all because they didn't listen and decided to cycle. They shut down their HTPA (which does more than just regulate your testosterone ) and didn't recover properly and now have many issues. Not a great thing have limp dick and more at 21 is it?

What is your plan to control hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, cystic acne, elevated hematocrit and more if these occur during your cycle?
    I'll take my ass to the doc and say hey boss, I'm on 500mg/wk of test e and dbol , fix me.

Fair enough.
    Too bad. Cape has placed on stage in body building competitions. He truly knows his stuff and isn't speaking hypothetically. He speaks from genuine experience as a great competitor in this sport. He has a lot of insight to offer and is certainly someone I'd rather learn from when it comes to this sport.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I'll take my ass to the doc and say hey boss, I'm on 500mg/wk of test e and dbol, fix me.

DontTaseMeBro likes this.

I'll take my ass to the doc and say hey boss, I'm on 500mg/wk of test e and dbol, fix me.
    Smart plan. So when he records it in your medical history and THAT follows you around to every HCP going forward, good luck. Depending where you reside, you may be SOL for insurance coverage due to abusing illegal drugs.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Smart plan. So when he records it in your medical history and THAT follows you around to every HCP going forward, good luck. Depending where you reside, you may be SOL for insurance coverage due to abusing illegal *****.
    Money isn't a problem. I'm currently eating good, 225G protein, 350G Carbs, 90G fat, been lifting for 2 years and am looking to take it to the next level. Thanks for the tip, but I'm gonna do it with your approval or not, do me a favor and correct my incorrect cycle.

noon is offline Senior Member
    Doooosh bag. ..Hypothetically speaking of course.

Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    Doooosh bag. ..Hypothetically speaking of course.
    That's what I pay the ****in guy for.

Money isn't a problem. I'm currently eating good, 225G protein, 350G Carbs, 90G fat, been lifting for 2 years and am looking to take it to the next level. Thanks for the tip, but I'm gonna do it with your approval or not, do me a favor and correct my incorrect cycle.
    What is your TDEE and is your caloric intake above or below that and by how much? Those factors are far more important than gear.

You don't need my approval or anyone else's. This isn't about we're right, you're wrong. We are simply advising you of the risks. Your endocrine system is likely still developing and it regulates your circadian rhythm (sleep-wake cycles), mood, appetite, cognition, digestion, sex drive, immune system function, and much much more and suppressing that system before it reaches full maturity may have short and long term implications. I've treated men your age and older that misused steroids and thermogenics and have seen first hand the consequences of their impetuous behaviors and the damage it leaves behind.

Use this forum to conduct your research. There are numerous threads here that will provide you with the answers you seek. I don't condone your decision at your age but if you feel you're mature enough to accept any of the potential consequences, then you are also adult enough to review the material already posted here by our experts.

Your AI is dosed incorrectly. Your PCT is incomplete and there is an essential hormone you should run during the cycle to preserve testicular function.

Best of luck.

Wrong. His/her priority should be your well being and not how much you pay. Any MD putting money ahead of your health should have his/her license terminated......but this is off topic.

Look I know you are young and don't see much past today or this week. But try to understand that if you have a problem and go to the doctor and tell him about the use of aas and it goes in your medical file it will follow you the rest of your life. God forbid you develop cancer or a heart problem or any issue, the insurance company will look in your file see steroid use and deny the payment of any treatment because they will claim it was caused by your steroid use. Life insurance isn't on your radar now but it will be. When they look at your medical records and see steroid use they will deny you. This I promise. Please wait. I know you won't but I had to try one last time.

Wrong. His/her priority should be your well being and not how much you pay. Any MD putting money ahead of your health should have his/her license terminated......but this is off topic.
    Sadly, I feel this is most doctors nowadays anyway. Money is king.

Look I know you are young and don't see much past today or this week. But try to understand that if you have a problem and go to the doctor and tell him about the use of aas and it goes in your medical file it will follow you the rest of your life. God forbid you develop cancer or a heart problem or any issue, the insurance company will look in your file see steroid use and deny the payment of any treatment because they will claim it was caused by your steroid use. Life insurance isn't on your radar now but it will be. When they look at your medical records and see steroid use they will deny you. This I promise. Please wait. I know you won't but I had to try one last time.
    That actually hit home with me. I'll wait. On a side note then, what supps would you say you stand by and are effective? Any T boosters? etc. Always looking for the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    I'm gonna call you professor Cape from this day forward!

Sadly, I feel this is most doctors nowadays anyway. Money is king.
    Food. Food is the most important thing to put in your body. Most people think they eat enough when they really don't. Go poke around the nutrition section. Go to the lounge and look at Marcus's Diary. Great training tips there.

Good choice on waiting.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    You weren't spanked by your parents were you?

Thread Information