Freak52X is offline New Member

Steroid questions and general lifting questions

So I have some questions about steroid use and other stuff and am just looking for good advice and knowledge gains.
    Background on me.
    I'm a 19 year old dude that has been lifting seriously for 1 year. Before that I have done 4 years of strength and conditioning training for football. When I stopped playing football I weighed 300 pounds and was at 35% bodyfat i am also 6'8''. I was outta shape but I was strong. I then decided to stop playing and decided that I wanted to get into lifting/ bodybuilding. I had gotten down to 235 and was at 17% bodyfat. This toke a little over 9 months. I am now at 250 and 18.5%. And it's been about 4 months.
    I am now contemplating taking test-e as my first AAS. I am weary of this due to the negative that are always talked about. If I did this I would take all proper PCT and would take estrogen blockers during.
    I am looking for people thought and comments and want to know that if anyone has experience with this .
    Thanks and all info is accepted.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Sorry bro, you are too young to be using AAS, and your body fat % is too high as well. Concentrate on diet and training the next 5 years or so before you consider using AAS. Check out the link below.

The young and Steroids

I read that forum and it was very helpful. My bodyfat% also is kinda a guess. It goes off this handheld thing at my gym and it can be within 3-4 percent. I'm not fat in actually kinda lean but I'm also 6'8 so I'm naturally a leaner looking dude. I also see those forums but it never mentions that if you take proper PCT and in cycle supps if these negative effects would occur. It gives an outcome for people that probably didn't use right or went and took 3 different AAS for there first cycle. It's all very subjective and doesn't give multiple possibilities.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Each individual will react to AAS differently, some are extremely prone to gyno, acne or hair loss. There are members that run and AI while on cycle and still get gyno, resulting in them having to run something stronger such as letro. Remember what works for one person necessarily won't work for the next.

Dude I totally get were you are coming from. You seem very knowledgeable about the topic. But like you said what happens to one person doesn't happen to everyone. Just like everyone that takes steroids early doesn't get all screwed up. I feel as though even though all AAS are very serious and should be taken as so that test-E is one of the least dangerous for the results that can be expected. From my search that's my conclusion

Thread Information