Thread: bridging ?

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

bridging ?

I finished a sust deca cycle and im currentl drinkin winny, Cani bridge this to my next cycle with winny. my next cycle is eq and anavar and maybe some clen . And should i still use clomid 3 weeks after my las injection of sust or since i bridging its not necessary?

The Iron Game Guest
    There is more than one way to bridge, you can either allow test production and hormonal balance to reach destination and then specifically bridge with something taken in a certain way so as not to disrupt test production. If you do this then yes, take clomid after sust. Otherwise use something from the time you stop until the beginning of your next cycle

so if i bridge with the anavars dont take the clomid??

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Yes you take clomid after your cycle and hold off on the Oxandrolone until you're done. While it is only known to inhibit your natural test rather than shutting it down, it is still inhibition and you don't want that.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    How many of you actually do bridge? And wouldn't bridging be hard on your system, not letting it return to normal?

BUMP

Thread Information