NubianBeauty is offline Female Member

DNP ?? for Cycleon or any Gurus!!!

Would it be ok to do a 10 day cycle, off 5 days, then on again for 10 days? or do I need more time off? Would it be better to do 3 7 day on and off cycles? I will prolly keep the dose @ 200mgs.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    If you go on for 10 days then I would stay off for at least 10 days before you attemp another cycle of it. If you are doing 200mg/Day then I would run it for a little longer (around 20-30 days) and as long as you take the proper anti-oxidants you should be fine. Is it crystal or powder DNP ?

M18

CYCLEON Guest
    Yeah - like M18 said, little point in doing 200mgs for 10/5 - you would be better to run them fro 20 days strait - once you deplete ATP stores you will downregulate the thyroid in perhaps 7 days without having preloaded the doses (which is only recommended for DNP experienced). So IMO it would be better to run it for the strait 20-30 days - there is a difference in the powder and crystal - tho im unaware of any offering the crystal now that the main man is out of the game. Ask Primo - She has also had some experience on DNP - a slight bit of t3 might be useful after a few days to compensate for down regualtion but is not strictly necessary - also remember that really no heavy cardio should be done - just light stuff.

Thx M18, it is powder. Here is a list of the supps I plan to use:
    1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 doses.
    2-3000mg vitamin C.
    1200IU of vitamin E
    200mcg of selenium.
    1000-2000mg of calcium (not taken w/magnesium)
    Melatonin (if I can’t sleep)
    50mg of zinc
    one iron tab because hemoglobin is a protein and because I have been told that I am anemic
    potassium citrate(if I get nausea)
    Taurine at 3g a day.
    Glutamine at 15g a day
    3-6g Pyruvate
    Glycerol 3tbsp ed

I am only going to take 200mgs, so I can run it for 20 days? I am trying to do this while I am off from work. I will be off from 12-18-01 until 1-1-02 total of 15 days but I planned to start it this week so I could run 2 cycles before I go back to work or just finishing up when I do go back.

Thanks Cyc, I think I read somewhere that you could start 25mcg T3 on day 5 that way no rebound effect from it once DNP was stopped. No cardio planned after day 3, I also planned to use YohimBurn and to use Adipo for the appetite suppression, I also have some Redux coming to curb the appetite (will use one or the other.) This all depends on how I am feeling of course. I still plan on lifting heavy.

CYCLEON Guest
    If you plan on lifting do it early on (first 5 days) after that you wont be able to since your cells just wont have the energy - even if you take a high carb drink before and after you will find that you will be lucky to make it 1/2 way through your workout. 25mcg of t3 sounds good.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Nubian, sounds like you are ready...Best of luck to you
    Cycleon, you have PM bro

M18

CYCLEON Guest
    right back atcha!

Thanks soooo much guys

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Don't take a whole lot of appetite suppresants so that you don't eat...seriously, you have to eat...good luck and keep us posted, NB

Thanks primo I have read that you must intake calories and carbs above maintenance in order for DNP to increase fat burning and to be most effective since it will cause you to have a deficit anyway.

Thread Information