• 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By king6 II
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By Friesian
  • 1 Post By >Good Luck<
  • 2 Post By Friesian
  • 1 Post By >Good Luck<

Thread: In need of advice for my first bulk cycle.

Triforce is offline New Member

Question In need of advice for my first bulk cycle.

So I've read austinite's post on planning and executing a successful first cycle.

It helped me cover angles I wasn't aware of and now I'm far more ready than I was.

Here are my stats:

-Height: 5'7
    -Weight: 140 lbs
    -BF%: Have not taken a test yet but will take one in the near future. If I would take a guess, it would be 10%-ish.
    -Training experience: I've trained since I was 17. On and off until I took it very seriously last summer (wanting to make a career out of fitness). During all that on and off I learned much from trial and error. Perfecting form and control when training. Working on an athletic diet and a solid sleeping pattern.

I'm thinking:

Dbol
    Deca
    Test

Clomid.

The advice I'm looking for is the dosage I need to take accordingly with my stats and if that recipe is good (should I add something or remove?) Thanks in advance, mad love and cheers to all!

Special thanks to austinite for the helpful post!

(:

Edit (and in case people miss my reply):

Thank you everyone for the advice and opinions. All being taken into account for my decision.

Forgot to mention that. I'm a male, my apologies haha :P

I'm fully aware 140lbs is tiny for 5'7. I'm working on it, believe me.

I used to be proud of my physique when I was younger. My weight peaked at 175lbs (my BF% was really high though). When I picked training back up last summer, I was 110 lbs. I had just finished battling my drug addiction and it destroyed me. I was a really horrible fiend. I believe 110lbs to 140lbs and even losing some BF% is amazing. All due to my past knowledge and experience. I'm still learning everyday and I love that. All the help is greatly appreciated! Reason why I put that recipe together is because from what I've read up so far about first experiences and so on. I also read up about Test only first cycles and to be honest, I've always been an all in or nothing kind of guy. Keep them opinions coming though! Inclined to do Test only at this point after having all of these great inputs.

Here are a couple of pictures of my physique to get the idea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Progression.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	148830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Now.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	148831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6275.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	148832
    Last edited by Triforce; 02-28-2014 at 12:40 PM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should do a lil bit more reading.. dbol /deca /test for a first cycle is not a good idea... too many compounds for a first cycle, it's just not needed..
    Triforce likes this.

Thanks for the quick reply! Which is why I'm posting and looking for advice and opinions. After I've collected more knowledge, I will make my final decision and stick with it. What are your thoughts about the recipe minus the deca ?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforce View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Which is why I'm posting and looking for advice and opinions. After I've collected more knowledge, I will make my final decision and stick with it. What are your thoughts about the recipe minus the deca?
    just go with test for your first cycle, keep it simple

your also gonna have to read up on AI, HCG , and a proper PCT including nolva and clomid.
    Triforce likes this.

Friesian is offline Junior Member
    The fact you say you've read austinite's sticky is in clear contradiction to your choice of compounds.
    Like kronik has said, you need to be doing Test only.
    Triforce likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you male or female? 140lbs is tiny I'm thinking you've got some diet problems.
    Triforce likes this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    At 5'7" 140 lbs, I think you could gain more muscle naturally. You should have a decent base to start with first, otherwise you will not see the results you want from your cycle. And worst yet unless you change your diet to sustain your newly gained muscle you will loose all of your gains.
    Triforce likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforce;6819378[B
    ]So I've read austinite's post on planning and executing a successful first cycle.[/B]It helped me cover angles I wasn't aware of and now I'm far more ready than I was.

Here are my stats:

-Height: 5'7
    -Weight: 140 lbs
    -BF%: Have not taken a test yet but will take one in the near future. If I would take a guess, it would be 10%-ish.
    -Training experience: I've trained since I was 17. On and off until I took it very seriously last summer (wanting to make a career out of fitness). During all that on and off I learned much from trial and error. Perfecting form and control when training. Working on an athletic diet and a solid sleeping pattern.

I'm thinking:

Dbol
    Deca
    Test

Clomid.

The advice I'm looking for is the dosage I need to take accordingly with my stats and if that recipe is good (should I add something or remove?) Thanks in advance, mad love and cheers to all!

Special thanks to austinite for the helpful post!

(:
    I think you should read it again to be safe
    Last edited by clarky.; 02-28-2014 at 09:35 AM.
    Triforce likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick to test on a first cycle, but read as much as possible. Also, have everything on hand before starting. Things always come up and sources dissapear. Dont trust or beleive anyone. Get everything, read, and you will not regret it.
    Good luck.
    Triforce likes this.

Thank you everyone for the advice and opinions. All being taken into account for my decision.

Forgot to mention that. I'm a male, my apologies haha :P

I'm fully aware 140lbs is tiny for 5'7. I'm working on it, believe me.

I used to be proud of my physique when I was younger. My weight peaked at 175lbs (my BF% was really high though). When I picked training back up last summer, I was 110 lbs. I had just finished battling my drug addiction and it destroyed me. I was a really horrible fiend. I believe 110lbs to 140lbs and even losing some BF% is amazing. All due to my past knowledge and experience. I'm still learning everyday and I love that. All the help is greatly appreciated! Reason why I put that recipe together is because from what I've read up so far about first experiences and so on. I also read up about Test only first cycles and to be honest, I've always been an all in or nothing kind of guy. Keep them opinions coming though! Inclined to do Test only at this point after having all of these great inputs.

In all honesty, you're best with the Test only as it means if there's any problem in future cycles, you know where they're coming from. Test is the basis for all cycles so it should be used by it itself so you know that your body reacts well to it. Then, if your cycle is successful, add compounds in one at a time so if you have any negative reactions, you can work out the cause.
    Triforce likes this.

Amanraj is offline New Member
    Hi everyone...guys plz help me out, m also gonna start my first steroid cycle. Though i hav taken Dianabol 2 years back for 10 weeks and wat all it did was jst d water retention.
    To give an overview on my physique. I m 5'11. 167 pounds. 15.5 inch arms. 33 waist. nearly 15-20% body fat.

I need some advise on bulk cycle and then cutting stack. I found one for the bulking cycle which is mentioned below, please advise if i should go wid dis one?

week 1-4, Anavar 20mgs/ED
    week 1-6, Dianabol 20mgs/ED
    week 7-10, Winstrol 20mgs/ED

Please help, also wid PCT, time, duration
    Last edited by Amanraj; 02-28-2014 at 01:20 PM.

sorry the stack got jumbled, let me brief it again...

week 1-4, Anavar 20mgs/ED
    week 1-6, Dianabol 20mgs/ED
    week 7-10, Winstrol 20mgs/ED

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanraj View Post
    Hi everyone...guys plz help me out, m also gonna start my first steroid cycle. Though i hav taken Dianabol 2 years back for 10 weeks and wat all it did was jst d water retention.
    To give an overview on my physique. I m 5'11. 167 pounds. 15.5 inch arms. 33 waist. nearly 15-20% body fat.

I need some advise on bulk cycle and then cutting stack. I found one for the bulking cycle which is mentioned below, please advise if i should go wid dis one?

Week Anavar Winstrol Dianabol
    1 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED
    2 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED
    3 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED
    4 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED
    5 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED
    6 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED
    7 20mgs/ED
    8 20mgs/ED
    9 20mgs/ED
    10 20mgs/ED

Please help, also wid PCT, time, duration
    Create your own thread and ask this question. And btw, that is a really bad cycle.

thanks but that wat m trying to find, as to how to create a new thread, Apologize, but m not able to find

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Coming from the same boat as you, 5'7" @ 140 starting steroids I would recommend against it. You can bulk naturally to about 170+ quite easily with diet alone and the steroids will most likely cause you injury because your tendons arent readynfor that type of rapid strength increase

Best bet is to hold off and train for strength for another solid year and see how you develope. If I could go back, I would have waited and saved my self some injuries and money

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"
    Triforce likes this.

Thanks for the input GL. It means alot to me. I'll have to play the waiting game in that case. I'm very bad at that due to my lack of patience but for something I'm very passionate about, I'll be overly cautious. I'll continue with my training. I'll do something new with my diet and discipline myself to catch more rest (my work shifts aren't helping). I'll return with more news in a few months. In the meantime, I'll keep on reading!

In the meantime, I'll keep on reading!
    Best thing you can do. Knowledge is power.
    Triforce and jdc91gt like this.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the input GL. It means alot to me. I'll have to play the waiting game in that case. I'm very bad at that due to my lack of patience but for something I'm very passionate about, I'll be overly cautious. I'll continue with my training. I'll do something new with my diet and discipline myself to catch more rest (my work shifts aren't helping). I'll return with more news in a few months. In the meantime, I'll keep on reading!
    Good on you brother. Youll be better in the long run. Btw, you seem to be in good shape- keep up the good work! Bodybuilding or fitness isnt a race, it is a lifestyle that if taken seriously- is a journey that never ends.

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"
    Triforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friesian View Post
    Best thing you can do. Knowledge is power.
    Indeed it is Friesian (:

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Good on you brother. Youll be better in the long run. Btw, you seem to be in good shape- keep up the good work! Bodybuilding or fitness isnt a race, it is a lifestyle that if taken seriously- is a journey that never ends.
    Well said GL. I hope to hear from you brothers again when I return to complete my plans. Stay anabolic gentlemen.

Thread Information