Thread: I need help.

srlwilson is offline New Member

I need help.

I'm 19, not sure what my weight is, but I know I'm all bones. Been thinking about going on Dianabol , my friend told me about them. I just want to know if there is anything else I should take with it?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget what your friend said its bad advice, if you are all bones and at your age I would suggest you jump over to the nutrition section and get your diet in check.
    All you will need at your age is the correct diet and hit the gym hard and you will grow!Let mother nature help you grow for the next few years before you think about running a cycle.

I eat ALOT and never seem to gain any weight or muslce. It sucks because every summer I'm always out in a jumper because I don't want to show my bones. I just want quick gains to help me get my confidence. D-bol sounded like a good way from what I've heard and read. The right training and diet while on D-bol and after the cycle should help me?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You don't know what your weight is? Hmm. That would seem to be your problem.

If you don't know your weight you don't know your tdee. You don't know your tdee you don't know how much to eat. You don't eat. I'm betting you don't train or just started. There is no magic pill for lazy. Go weigh yourself and measure your height. List everything you ate yesterday and what you did for training yesterday.

I'm around 9 & half stone. Not sure what that is when converted.

Oh and I'm 5'11

133 lbs at 5-11. List everything you ate yesterday

My brother cooks my food for me, he's a healthy eater and watches what I eat too.
    Yesterday I had
    Breakfast: Porridge, Two slices of Brown Bread (toasted) & a banana.
    Lunch: Chicken breast with veg and mayo.
    Dinner: Lamb, Prawns & Chicken with rice and peas.

Sorry I forgot to say, they were lamb and chicken chunks.

He has only been cooking for me for around a week. I spoke to him about me wanting to build up, he told me he will monitor my foods and when I gain a bit of weight and feel confident, he'll train me. (Hes a qualified Personal trainer).

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Visit the nutrition section, you need food not dbol . You don't need any steroid until you are at least 25 years old, and have a solid base to start with. Dianabol gains are mostly water, plus you run the risk of damaging your endocrine system for the rest of your life. Take advantage of your natty test levels at your age and eat...sleep...lift...repeat.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srlwilson View Post
    My brother cooks my food for me, he's a healthy eater and watches what I eat too.
    Yesterday I had
    Go to the nutrition section and do some research you need more food.Even if you would run gear it would be a waste of money with the amount you are eating.
    Last edited by diesel101; 03-05-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know it seems like you cant gain weight, but to support muscle growth and keep it, you first need to learn how to eat. Even though taking steroids seems like an answer; it is not. If you take steroids at your age you will have many problems down the road, but aside from that, without learning how to grow naturally you will never keep any gains steroids can give. I was exactly like you when I was young. I truly did not beleive it was possible. I was 5'11" and when I was 22 years old weighed 123lbs and thought I would never weigh more than this due to my inability to gain weight doing what I was doing. Now I am in my 40's and weigh well over 200lbs. It can take time and please listen to the people on here because we have nothing to gain one way or the other. But we have been through it all and only want to offer good advice to those willing to learn. I know this is not what you want to hear, but good advice rarely is. Good luck and check out the nutrition section. It will do you more good than what your friend, who is probably going to make money off of you, is suggesting.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srlwilson
    Yesterday I had
    As mentioned by other members, you simply aren't eating enough. Even with steroids you must eat ENOUGH to grow. Steroids won't suddenly put muscle on if you aren't eating enough to support the growth. You really should take the advice offered and visit the nutrition section and develop a proper diet to grow. Many guys here will eat 3500-5000 calories a day depending on their current size. Looking at the food you listed, you are nowhere near that. It's great your brother cooks but its one thing to cook and an entirely different thing to know how to eat to promote muscle growth and to keep eating at levels required to KEEP the new muscle growth.

Steroids will NOT substitute for lack of food.

Thanks for the great feedback guys. Been looking at many diet plans, going to start eating alot more!

Thread Information