Thread: advise please

haterade is offline Associate Member

advise please

Alright so I'm about 5 weeks into an eight week prop npp cycle.. About 3 weeks ago got an infection in my foot which I was prescribed cephalexin, which didn't cut it as my foot blew up at work the day after.. Ended up getting changed to bactrim, which worked until I tried to go back to work where my foot blew up again.. This time they admitted me to hospital for iv antibiotics.. I was able to leave with a pic n go to a clinic daily for my meds.. Just got the pic out today and can get back to it.. Now I have 14 days of cephalexin @4000 mg Ed.. Since I went to the hospital last Thursday I dropped the npp and kept test at 100eod..

What would u guys do in my scenario..? Stop n pct? Continue and pct as originally planned? Basically I'm just worried that I'm crushing my system with all these drugs at the same time.. Any input would be appreciated.. Had bw on Monday and everything was good (so they say) but I didn't even think at the time to ask them for a copy.. Sorry for the long story but I figured I should include all the info I have.. Thanks guys

bump

since i didnt get any input i decided to just keep the cycle on as originally planned.. i know that antibiotics can be pretty tough on your liver, kidneys ect. and so is aas.. but i also know that pct is not so easy on the body systems as well .. so im just going to finish the cycle and get bw after pct just to be sure everything is in check.. ill post the results when i have themm.. man i hate being my own guinea pig....

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, to some extent many of us are our own ginnea pigs here to some extent; because all of our bodies can react differently to different things. I read your post, but did not feel I could offer any sound advice to what you were asking. There were so many people read your post, so it is not like no one cares. But, with common AAS questions there can be a lot of knowledge that is easy to pull. But this is a straight up medical concern that you should speak to a doc about and not rely on strangers on a website. No responses does not mean that no one cares. It just seemed a little too serioius to throw out an uninformed answer and I just wanted to let you know what I was thinking and why I think no one chimed in. I hope all goes well and good luck.

Thread Information