Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kronik420
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: My First Test Cyp + Dianabol Cycle and Obstacles Encountered

holasenor is offline New Member

My First Test Cyp + Dianabol Cycle and Obstacles Encountered

Hello everyone,

Wanted to get some advice opinions on my cycle and obstacles that i'm facing. So let me start by saying I researched plenty before pulling the trigger and came up with this as my first cycle:

250mg Test Cyp every 5 days (10-12 weeks haven't decided)
    Dbol 25mg (4 weeks) (12.5mgs twice a day)
    Armidex .25mg (EOD until I start PCT and Nolva)

PCT: starting 2 weeks after last shot

40mg Nolvadex Weeks 1-2
    20mg Nolvadex Weeks 3-4

I started on March 1st weighing 166 lbs Im 21 and 5'10 Bodyfat at 13-14%. Today is March 10th I'm 181 lbs. I'm loving my gains but I've started getting killer headaches after like day 4 and keep getting them every other day twice a day. And my Blood Pressure is at 140-110. From what i've read the Dbol is the cause of this high Bp (obviously the testosterone too) though I'm debating on stopping the Dbol all together I feel that this high BP is counter productive. I feel more exhausted and the headaches are the worst. I've been taking Ibruprufen to cope with the pain though i hear this is not good to do. I really would like to take it until the injectables build up enough, though i cant deal with the side effects anymore, and i'm not too fond of my chubby face either!

The way i see it I have several options, though i'd love to hear from you great people.

Options 1. Stop taking the Dbol all together and continue my cycle. I hope this wont affect my gains too much.

Option 2. Cut back on the Dbol? or maybe take it throughout my day divided into 4ths? As well as following methods to decrease BP such as taking propranolol (Beta blocker to reduce BP)

Thoughts and opinions on my juice problems are greatly appreciated! Thanks fellas

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure you know your too young for AAS.

Stop the Dbol and continue your cycle. Don't worry about not getting gains by stopping Dbol. You will most likely lose 80% of Dbol gains anyways, it's water weight.

Your missing hCG ON cycle!! 250iu twice a week.
    You need Clomid in your PCT
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Last edited by gold43; 03-10-2014 at 10:47 PM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Option 3

Stop the cycle

You need food not steroids ..
    jdc91gt and DiyGynoSurgeon like this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    Option 3

Stop the cycle

You need food not steroids..
    Option 1 should have been EAT TRAIN and educate.
    DiyGynoSurgeon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Option 3

Stop the cycle

You need food not steroids..
    I would have told him that. He's already in the cycle, doubt he would stop no matter what anyone here tells him.

I'll take your word for it and stop the Dbol . I'm sick of the headaches! And yes I'm aware of the age, Regardless I made up and my mind and am sticking to it.

In regards to the hcg , from what I've read I thought I wouldn't need it since I'm not taking high amounts of anything, also I figured the less substances in me the better.

As for the clomid wouldn't the nolva be enough alone? Why both?

Thanks for the help

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holasenor
    I'll take your word for it and stop the Dbol . I'm sick of the headaches! And yes I'm aware of the age, Regardless I made up and my mind and am sticking to it.

In regards to the hcg , from what I've read I thought I wouldn't need it since I'm not taking high amounts of anything, also I figured the less substances in me the better.

As for the clomid wouldn't the nolva be enough alone? Why both?

Thanks for the help
    You should read threads from guys your age who ran better cycles and now have erectile dysfunction, depression, anxiety, no sex drive and have lost most of their gains. They were confident too......once.

Your questions unfortunately speak to the lack of research you've done.

The negative feedback loop caused by exogenous testosterone will suppress your intratesticular testosterone. HCG mimics LH by activating leydig cells and minimizes cellular dormancy and atrophy, albeit a different molecular pathway.

Clomid......you should already know this as well. It induces spermatogenesis to help recover sperm motility and load which is attenuated while cycling.

Again, not to bust your balls but you are asking for problems not fully understanding the drugs you are using.

As for the headaches, far far greater problems are ahead if you don't get that blood pressure down. Hypertensive heart disease and arterial diseases are only a few.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holasenor
    I'll take your word for it and stop the Dbol. I'm sick of the headaches! And yes I'm aware of the age, Regardless I made up and my mind and am sticking to it. In regards to the hcg, from what I've read I thought I wouldn't need it since I'm not taking high amounts of anything, also I figured the less substances in me the better. As for the clomid wouldn't the nolva be enough alone? Why both? Thanks for the help
    you need both clomid and nolva as they each work on different receptors of the body.Running just one will be an incomplete recovery.It wont be enough to help you return to normal function if your fortunate to return to normal function considering your age.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Muscleink.That high blood pressure is no joke bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You should read threads from guys your age who ran better cycles and now have erectile dysfunction, depression, anxiety, no sex drive and have lost most of their gains. They were confident too......once.

Your questions unfortunately speak to the lack of research you've done.

The negative feedback loop caused by exogenous testosterone will suppress your intratesticular testosterone. HCG mimics LH by activating leydig cells and minimizes cellular dormancy and atrophy, albeit a different molecular pathway.

Clomid......you should already know this as well. It induces spermatogenesis to help recover sperm motility and load which is attenuated while cycling.

Again, not to bust your balls but you are asking for problems not fully understanding the you are using.

As for the headaches, far far greater problems are ahead if you don't get that blood pressure down. Hypertensive heart disease and arterial diseases are only a few.

Ok I'm done with the dbol . And now I will be ordering the clomid. As for the hcg, is it too late to start running it? Or possibly add it to my pct?

HCG use ON cycle. Would be best to start the hCG no later than week 3.

Read the forum a bit more as well:

The young and Steroids

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Thanks for the info. You guys have all gotten me worked up on the matter. I'm almost considering just ending this cycle. Is it really that bad on a test only cycle? I'm not even taking much compared to beginner cycles I've seen.

Anyone here who's started a light cycle at a young age?

Quote Originally Posted by holasenor View Post
    Thanks for the info. You guys have all gotten me worked up on the matter. I'm almost considering just ending this cycle. Is it really that bad on a test only cycle? I'm not even taking much compared to beginner cycles I've seen.

Anyone here who's started a light cycle at a young age?
    It's not really about just running a light cycle. What EVERY young guy comes here thinking is that steroids are a "magical muscle drug", and they are not! At your age you can achieve more naturally with proper diet and hard training than you could with steroids compared to the risk your taking. This issue is when you introduce exogenous hormones to your body, you don't know how it will react, and you run a chance of not recovering fully. On cycle you shut down your natural test production. If you don't fully recover, and it can happen, you may have erectile issues, numerous health problems, or maybe your body doesn't start back it's natural test production, then your on a TRT for the rest of your life. All of which why we advise heavily against the use of steroids at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    It's not really about just running a light cycle. What EVERY young guy comes here thinking is that steroids are a "magical muscle drug", and they are not! At your age you can achieve more naturally with proper diet and hard training than you could with steroids compared to the risk your taking. This issue is when you introduce exogenous hormones to your body, you don't know how it will react, and you run a chance of not recovering fully. On cycle you shut down your natural test production. If you don't fully recover, and it can happen, you may have erectile issues, numerous health problems, or maybe your body doesn't start back it's natural test production, then your on a TRT for the rest of your life. All of which why we advise heavily against the use of steroids at a young age.
    But wouldn't the chances of that happening with just what I'm taking highly unlikely?

That being said i am where I am
    Now. What do you reccomend as
    My next steps. Just stop completely and begin pct in 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by holasenor View Post
    But wouldn't the chances of that happening with just what I'm taking highly unlikely?

That being said i am where I am
    Now. What do you reccomend as
    My next steps. Just stop completely and begin pct in 2 weeks?
    Highly unlikely? Probably. But nobody here is going to advise you to continue your cycle at your age. That is a risk you need to decide on. And it is a risk! However, if you decide to continue, do it correctly. HCG , proper pct and NO Dbol . You REALLY REALLY need to read and educate your self a bit more. Should you decide to stop now, your only 2 weeks in, unlikely you have shut down yet. Pct wouldn't be needed. Steroids are serious! Injecting a substance into your body you know little about is dangerous!

Thread Information