Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kronik420
  • 2 Post By king6 II

Thread: New guy, Looking for advice and direction from you professionals.

urbanwoof is offline New Member

New guy, Looking for advice and direction from you professionals.

Hey there,
    I am sure you guys repeat all this stuff every day but is anyone willing to take the time to talk to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

I am 27, and 210lbs.

After 2 spinal fusions from scoliosis I am quite limited in the amount of weight my body can support. I also get back and neck pain very often. After recently completing a 12 week mass gaining program at the gym I am happy with the results but they aren't enough to help.

I am interested in starting some kind of steroid cycle.

Does anyone know where I should start? I am not sure what to take or do.

I am not looking for just a quick fix and am a big advocate for eating right and training properly. I feel this is the best direction for me. Thoughts?
    Last edited by urbanwoof; 03-11-2014 at 03:14 PM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    your strength will go through the roof while on an AAS cycle.. idk.. could be dangerous for you..?

you have to weigh up the risks vs rewards.. might wanna talk to a doc about it..
    urbanwoof likes this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    ^^^
    Agreed, I suffered bone and joint problems from running test and dbol . Strength gains were massive which led me to push myself to far. When you factor in an injury as serious as a back injury I just think the risks are too great.
    urbanwoof and DiyGynoSurgeon like this.

urbanwoof is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies so far, I don't think I'd want to keep growing to see how far I could push it but only to help my current situation. I have recovered from my surgeries so there isn't much of a risk of further damaging anything from trying to grow. I am pretty much stuck the way I am. Anything is better than this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanwoof View Post
    Thanks for the replies so far, I don't think I'd want to keep growing to see how far I could push it but only to help my current situation. I have recovered from my surgeries so there isn't much of a risk of further damaging anything from trying to grow. I am pretty much stuck the way I am. Anything is better than this.
    A better diet and continued hard work. Where you're at now I'd be about 90% sure that AAS would hurt you more than help you. Possibly end up facing more surgery. Spend some time in our diet and training forum. We're still here to help

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you might want to check into Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate), there is info on the steroid profile about this AAS. Maybe MuscleInc will jump in here. You might want to include the exact name of the surgery you had done, 2 spinal fusions from scoliosis, is vague. What type of scoliosis do you have? I know that some types of scoliosis can interfere with normal systemic functions. You have a number of issues and you need someone that know a lot more than most to help you. Good luck. If someone like MuscleInc does not jump in here you might want to PM him or someone that is a mod that can point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

Thread Information