Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: PCT Brothers for test booster?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

PCT Brothers for test booster?

I have a couple of questions about Pct brothers (clomid and nolva) being used as test boosters.
    I understand that men's test level range from 300-1200.
    1. Can someone run a low dosage of 10mg clomid and 2mg nolva ED to see if they can keep their test levels up around 1000-1200 range?
    2. Would running a low dosage of clomid and nolva be better then using an OTC test booster?
    The reason why I am asking the second question is because I had got my test levels checked before and after I was on an OTC test booster (t-bomb 2). Before test score was 560/ a week after doing the OTC TB (t-bomb 2) my score was a 760.
    Probably seems like a dumb question and thread but I had to ask.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bad idea.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I have a couple of questions about Pct brothers (clomid and nolva) being used as test boosters.
    I understand that men's test level range from 300-1200.
    1. Can someone run a low dosage of 10mg clomid and 2mg nolva ED to see if they can keep their test levels up around 1000-1200 range?
    2. Would running a low dosage of clomid and nolva be better then using an OTC test booster?
    The reason why I am asking the second question is because I had got my test levels checked before and after I was on an OTC test booster (t-bomb 2). Before test score was 560/ a week after doing the OTC TB (t-bomb 2) my score was a 760.
    Probably seems like a dumb question and thread but I had to ask.
    hCG would be a better option for a little boost. 1000-1200 range is unlikely tho. hCG doesn't boost T for everyone, especially men with primary hypogandism.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Boosting test to 1000 or 1200 isn't going to do much for you. This is why IMO test bosters are useless. SERMs are used to treat breast cancer, but if used long enough can actually cause it. They are definitely not something you want to run long term.
    gold43 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Okay cool! Thanks guys!

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Boosting test to 1000 or 1200 isn't going to do much for you. This is why IMO test bosters are useless. SERMs are used to treat breast cancer, but if used long enough can actually cause it. They are definitely not something you want to run long term.

Can you please list the studies or source of your information stating serms can cause breast cancer in men with long term use. I would like to research this, due to finding it hard to believe a drug for treating breast cancer would also cause breast cancer.

I'm pretty sure the sorce of the information is listed in the sites nolvadex profile. I'll look And its cancer in general not specifically breast cancer

Nevermind the studys were on lab rabs and it caused liver cancer. And in women it could cause uterine cancer. Its still not something I would put in my body for any lenght of time other than PCT

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Nevermind the studys were on lab rabs and it caused liver cancer. And in women it could cause uterine cancer. Its still not something I would put in my body for any lenght of time other than PCT

Scotty thanks for responding. Wasnt trying to single you out, just wanted to make sure this wasnt something i didnt know. I also agree serms should not be taken just to try and raise test levels.

No offense taken. No ones right all the time. Sometimes I read so much i get things jumbled

Thread Information