• 4 Post By Docd187123
  • 3 Post By slfmade
  • 2 Post By drake4243
  • 1 Post By slfmade
  • 1 Post By havanakid

Thread: tren for first cycle

vikingblood is offline Associate Member

tren for first cycle

So my source only has tren and I want to run my first cycle. I know its not advised to run tren as your first cycle but if one was too what would it look like. I am assuming a very mild tren cycle.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I would start by finding a new source in that case....
    slfmade, gold43, DAAS and 1 others like this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A source that doesn't have Test should go fvck himself!!!!

drake4243 is offline Member
    It would not look good... nope not good at all. good luck with that.. It is not that we don't advise it as much as it is just so incredibly stupid to start with. I mean really really really dumb.. It’s really like saying do you know what is wrong with this shit sandwich, they put too much mustard on it…
    gold43 and DiyGynoSurgeon like this.

Man took me almost a year to find this source!!

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    Tren alone for your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood View Post
    Man took me almost a year to find this source!!
    Sorry to break it to you buddy, but he's not a source if he only has one product. Especially if he doesn't have test. It's the base of all cycles and you should NEVER run a cycle without it!!!!!! So he sucks and I think you should beat his ass for being such a dipshit.
    ickythump likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4 View Post
    Tren alone for your first cycle?
    Tren alone for any cycle is moronic. I'm assuming if he doesn't have test...he doesn't have any SERMS or AI's either.

OP....what are you gonna do when you start lactating? Yes....when you have milk squirting from your nipples?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if you had testosterone , no one on here would suggest you mix it with tren for your first cycle. But even very experienced users who run tren, always mix it with testosterone and never ever run it without it. So for your first cycle to consider only tren is a very bad idea. I know that this is not what you want to hear, but take our word for it, it is a very bad idea. Good luck in making the right decision. We all hope you do.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    ^^Dude, a source is easy to find. If you can't do that, you have no business even thinking of steroids . How about reading the forums, learning exactly what it is your going to put into your body and how to use it first.
    Last edited by gold43; 03-12-2014 at 07:26 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Tren alone for any cycle is moronic. I'm assuming if he doesn't have test...he doesn't have any SERMS or AI's either.

OP....what are you gonna do when you start lactating? Yes....when you have milk squirting from your nipples?
    slfmade you made me LOL. OP if you go to jail while you are lactating you will be a very popular fella. And you have been on the site since Jan 2013, you should no better than to ask that question. Why may I ask do you want to run a cycle so badly as your a Crossfit level 1 instructor? What exactly are your goals for running a AAS cycle?

I have read a lot and know what I really want to run. A source may be easy to find if you go to a gym. I work out a home and use my work gym, I also read on the "gear 101" forum that most online sources are scams anyway. So I was relaying on what I could get locally here in SD.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood
    I have read a lot and know what I really want to run. A source may be easy to find if you go to a gym. I work out a home and use my work gym, I also read on the "gear 101" forum that most online sources are scams anyway. So I was relaying on what I could get locally here in SD.
    might be a good idea to join a gym for a few months then.Theyre not that expensive and maybe find one with no contract.Feel things out and maybe meet the right connection.

Looks like thats what I will do.

Looks like thats what I will do.
    Be patient,be friendly and dont just be all straight out.Earn the right person's confidence and youll find what you want just DONT run tren alone.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    When I was younger and dumber, I ran tren by itself ONCE. It was a horrible experience. 75mg eo day. I got winded walking to the bathroom, anxiety like a SOB, euphoria like running from the cops while just laying in bed, plus I was very nauseous, my dick was nothing more that tube to piss through. I lasted about 1week, and tossed in the towel. It was redneck home brew, so who really knows what the real dosage was. Bottom line.....it's a dumb idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS
    When I was younger and dumber, I ran tren by itself ONCE. It was a horrible experience. 75mg eo day. I got winded walking to the bathroom, anxiety like a SOB, euphoria like running from the cops while just laying in bed, plus I was very nauseous, my dick was nothing more that tube to piss through. I lasted about 1week, and tossed in the towel. It was redneck home brew, so who really knows what the real dosage was. Bottom line.....it's a dumb idea.
    DAMN!! and I thought deca alone was bad lol

Yea Im not going to run it, I told the guy I would pass on it. Just to sign up for a 24 membership.

Yea Im not going to run it, I told the guy I would pass on it. Just to sign up for a 24 membership.
    Attaboy! See everyone there are actually smart people that listen.
    DiyGynoSurgeon likes this.

Thread Information