Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: first cycle started 500mg sustaon 250 + 50mg of anavar

cfw
    cfw is offline New Member

first cycle started 500mg sustaon 250 + 50mg of anavar

I started my first steroid cycle sustain 250 500mg a week + 50mg of anavar ED I am goning to run this cycle for 10 to 12 weeks. I injected all 500 mg of the sustanon in one pin I heard its best to go with 2 pins a week of the sustanon but I not a fan of needles and I injected it in my hip right above my but cheek. my question is will I be ok doing just one pin a week or is it really that important to do 2 pins a week of the sustaon? I am also thinking of running some clen at around week 6 of the cycle. also should I be taking HCG during my cycle?

stats

5ft11
    weight 260
    bench max 405
    squat 495
    dead lift 495

body fat around 25%

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post
    I started my first steroid cycle sustain 250 500mg a week + 50mg of anavar ED I am goning to run this cycle for 10 to 12 weeks. I injected all 500 mg of the sustanon in one pin I heard its best to go with 2 pins a week of the sustanon but I not a fan of needles and I injected it in my hip right above my but cheek. my question is will I be ok doing just one pin a week or is it really that important to do 2 pins a week of the sustaon? I am also thinking of running some clen at around week 6 of the cycle. also should I be taking HCG during my cycle?

stats

5ft11
    weight 260
    bench max 405
    squat 495
    dead lift 495

body fat around 25%
    Pinning once a week is fine and can be more beneficial in some aspects. You need an AI, a PCT plan, blood work, and HCG.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Bodyfat's a little high so make sure your diet is in check and take your AI .Not sure how much good var will do for ya at that dose and bodyfat but good luck to ya.Just remember CLEAN diet bud.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havanakid
    Bodyfat's a little high so make sure your diet is in check and take your AI .Not sure how much good var will do for ya at that dose and bodyfat but good luck to ya.Just remember CLEAN diet bud.
    More than a little high. Putting himself at higher risks (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, prostate disease and more).

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    More than a little high. Putting himself at higher risks (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, prostate disease and more).
    ^^^yep and more estrogen related issues as well.

cfw
    my diet is clean high protein and only greens and sweat potatos for carbs. I have novladex and hcg . should I take AI during my cycle? I just completed my first week. so far only took sustanon and the anavar . I can get AI anthing else I should be getting? I can feel the gains already my strength has already gone up and its only been a week

Quote Originally Posted by cfw
    my diet is clean high protein and only greens and sweat potatos for carbs. I have novladex and hcg. should I take AI during my cycle? I just completed my first week. so far only took sustanon and the anavar. I can get AI anthing else I should be getting? I can feel the gains already my strength has already gone up and its only been a week
    thats about it.Just make sure you monitor your blood pressure regularly and get bloodwork done after pct or if anything is off.

cfw
    should I start taking the AI now? if so should I run the entire course of my cycle? and what dosage?

should I start taking the AI now? if so should I run the entire course of my cycle? and what dosage?
    YES ASAP on the AI and continue the AI for two weeks after your last shot and then start pct.Dose at 500mg is GTG

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I'd drop the var too. It's nice to do Test only for the first few times. That way you see exactly how you react to it. I think that's important, because all of your cycles will always include Test. If you develop side effects on this cycle, how are you going to know if it's the var or the Test??

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    you should also be running hcg 2xweek until your last pin 250 iu's each time.try get your hands on some clomid too for your pct..good luck

cfw
    Quote Originally Posted by havanakid View Post
    YES ASAP on the AI and continue the AI for two weeks after your last shot and then start pct.Dose at 500mg is GTG
    what dosage should I take the AI?

what dosage should I take the AI?
    if its letro,liquidex or arimidex then .25 eod and you can adjust accordingly.

cfw
    ok cycle update I am about to start my 4th week during the first 3 weeks my strength gains have gone threw the roof. I am benching 335 for 10 reps and 365 for 6 reps raw. I am doing pull ups 12 to 15 reps no problem legs strength is also going crazy doing 495 for reps now on squats. my sex drive is going crazy other then that really have no sides affects so far. I did start taking arimidex for my 3rd week at .25mg ED but going to switch to .25 EOD. I now weigh 270 pounds and lost some body fat for sure. got 8 weeks left on this cycle. should I run the arimidex at .25mg threw my entire cycle?

ok cycle update I am about to start my 4th week during the first 3 weeks my strength gains have gone threw the roof. I am benching 335 for 10 reps and 365 for 6 reps raw. I am doing pull ups 12 to 15 reps no problem legs strength is also going crazy doing 495 for reps now on squats. my sex drive is going crazy other then that really have no sides affects so far. I did start taking arimidex for my 3rd week at .25mg ED but going to switch to .25 EOD. I now weigh 270 pounds and lost some body fat for sure. got 8 weeks left on this cycle. should I run the arimidex at .25mg threw my entire cycle?
    yes.Unless sides appear keep running it til right before pct at .25 eod.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Not to be an ASS but 5'11" 260 and only 25%bf? do you have a pic, because I'm guessing your undershooting by 5-10%

Blog Entries
    Not to be an ASS but 5'11" 260 and only 25%bf? do you have a pic, because I'm guessing your undershooting by 5-10%
    Also no offense but unless your training for power lifting competitions, don't do the heavier weight just because you can. You will pay for it in the VERY SOON coming yrs brother.....trust me.
    krask028 likes this.

cfw
    I am also thinking of running clen for 2 weeks to really cut the fat off starting week 5 is this ok to do? I was going to run clen at 60 mcg a day to start then work my way up to 100mcgs a day for 2 weeks.I know with clen I have to drink like 2 gallon a water a day and supplement with taurine is this ok to mix in with all the other stuff I am taking?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I wouldn't run clen where you are right now. Unless you have bloodwork showing your all your lipids are in line and your blood pressure is still low clen will put you at risk for lots of nasty side affects. Irregular heartbeat, hypertension, etc. You should cut naturally before you start using chems.

Not just for health reasons but for the simple fact that clen isn't a miracle pill. At most it will increase your metabolism by about 5-10% so you'll burn and additional 125-250cals a day.

Thats what I burn on the treadmill in 15 minutes. Cardio and diet are what burns fat. clen and other stims usually end up making people who are gaining just break even.

cfw
    I heard most of sides of clen can be avoided with consuming large amounts of water and taurine

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Theres no way of knowing how you will react to clen . Everyones body is different

Blog Entries
    Clen + T3 is a awesome combo

cfw
    I have taken clen before when I was younger and it burned a ton of fat off me with 2 cycles of weeks on 2 weeks off but lost some muscle mass along with it only sides I got were my hands and fingers would shake a little bit.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    hi cfw. congrats on the progress so far. gains sound great (but beware tendon injury as hinted at by ironbeck). i'm about to start a first cycle like yours (500mg/week), but i'm thinking of breaking into two injections per week. my question is whether or not you've had any issues with the one injection per week.

thanks.

cfw
    so far no sides except erections everymoring and wanting to hit the sack with every girl I see now lol. today I was able to bench 365 for 6 reps raw on flate bench then did 315 on incline bench for 5 reps . I want to run clen but not sure how it would effect the var and sustanon I am taking

cfw
    also I have HCG when should I start running the HCG? should I wait until the cycle is over or should I start hcg now?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Start the HCG now. Since you dont like needles, and I would be worried if you liked needles, just put your HCG in your gear shot. But you do want to run 250u twice a week (total 500u a week). Sub Q needles are so small you can really feel them, well I cant.

Clen and T3 is a great combo. I would start out with a low dose and work up. Some people start as low as 10 to 20 mcg a day and see how you handle it. At a minimum you need to drink 50% of your body wight in oz of water a day. Correct about supplementing with taurine, about 3 g a day some go up to 500. I found that liq. Keto helps me with the sides.

cfw
    ok another cycle update!!! I am starting to drop some fat now well I have really started doing a lot of interval cardio 45 min a day 4 times a week and the fat is just melting off. But I am starting to get sensitive nipples and they are starting to get puffy they don't hurt but they are erect and was wondering what I should do about it? I been taking armidex .25 EOD for the past week. but didn't start my arimidex till week 3 of my cycle and ran it at .25 ED and switched to EOD because I was getting some sides like sore throat and feeling a little sick. I really don't want to get gyno should I swich back to arimidex .25 ED or do .5 EOD or E3D should I add novladex?

I started my first steroid cycle sustain 250 500mg a week + 50mg of anavar ED I am goning to run this cycle for 10 to 12 weeks. I injected all 500 mg of the sustanon in one pin I heard its best to go with 2 pins a week of the sustanon but I not a fan of needles and I injected it in my hip right above my but cheek. my question is will I be ok doing just one pin a week or is it really that important to do 2 pins a week of the sustaon? I am also thinking of running some clen at around week 6 of the cycle. also should I be taking HCG during my cycle? stats 5ft11 weight 260 bench max 405 squat 495 dead lift 495 body fat around 25%
    This post tells me you've obviously done no research.

Check out the stickies. A good one is "my first cycle, planning and execution". That'll help you a lot. And yes, this forum is big on hCG intra-cycle.

And dude, posting your pounds you lift in your exercises is not part of 'stats'. Because anyone can put any number up there. Most of the time when I see people post the weight they lift I just chuckle.

Good luck, and get researching.

~Base

cfw
    Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball View Post

Check out the stickies. A good one is "my first cycle, planning and execution". That'll help you a lot. And yes, this forum is big on hCG intra-cycle.

And dude, posting your pounds you lift in your exercises is not part of 'stats'. Because anyone can put any number up there. Most of the time when I see people post the weight they lift I just chuckle.

Good luck, and get researching.

~Base
    just wondering if I should up my arimidex dosage I am starting to get gyno symptoms and thought about running some novladex

just wondering if I should up my arimidex dosage I am starting to get gyno symptoms and thought about running some novladex
    Upping arimidex won't rid of gyno, you need to get your hands on some roxxy

~Base

cfw
    whats roxxy?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whats roxxy?
    Raloxifene

Blog Entries
    I did a fast search and just copy and pasted this. Not my work but great information.

Evista (raloxifene) : A newer SERM, Evista is shown to be a blocker in breast tissue, but acts as a receptor agonist in bone tissue (unlike Nolvadex ). This action promotes bone density. Taken at about 60mg a day. Evista may prove to be very beneficial, as it also helps cholesterol levels (like Nolvadex). Evista is supposed to have a more powerful gyno blocking effect than Nolvadex.

You need to read these two links.
    All you need to know about GYNO.
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball View Post

~Base
    Base I had 450 lbs bench press today and 600 lbs squats . . .wait that is the weight I had to take off the bench press and squat rack due to someone not putting their weights up. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    Base I had 450 lbs bench press today and 600 lbs squats . . .wait that is the weight I had to take off the bench press and squat rack due to someone not putting their weights up. LOL
    Oh alright!

cfw
    ok I picked up some evista raloxifen should I run it 60mg everyday? also should I continue to take the Adex .25 EOD?

ok I picked up some evista raloxifen should I run it 60mg everyday? also should I continue to take the Adex .25 EOD?
    Yes

~Base

cfw
    ok cycle update just completed week 7 and so far no negative side effects and no bloat either. My diet been really clean mostly fish like salmon and grilled chicken breats and veggies and sweat potatos and in the morning eggs and oatmeal. Had my blood pressure checked and it was 130/85 witch is good. I did increase my my adex to .5 EOD and been taking raloxifen ED and my slight gyno symptoms are gone. been getting stronger every week. I have now started taking HGH at 5 iu everyday for the past 2 weeks and can see already a notice in more fat loss. 5 more weeks to go before I am finished with my cycle of test and var. I will continue to stay on the HGH though. Already got my HCG and novladex for PCT.

Thread Information