Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Schwarzenegger

Thread: Test pro or test cyp? Reaction?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Socalirider1 is offline New Member

Test pro or test cyp? Reaction?

Hey people, so I've used blends several times with good results, this is the first test cycle. I ordered test cyp 250, and dude gave me a bottle of test pro 100 extra for waiting so long. So I started with the pro last week, tomorrow will be my 5th pin. My glutes have knots and are sore. I been massaging them. And I'm breaking out (acne) on my face and back. Sucks... What are your thoughts? I believe the cyp would be somewhat better, can I just switch strait over? I been doing 1cc every other day test pro 100. Also have deca 250, that I haven't started yet. Also last night I got terrible flu like symptoms, kicked my ass for a couple hours then went away. Wtf?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Shoulda started cyp asap. Then front load with the prop till cyp kicks in. but as for cyp 250 seems a lil off unless its homebrew ive only seen it at 200mg, and deca at 250? seems a lil wierd. But save the deca for another time. Any AI, HCG or a pct in plan. Stats????

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Shoulda started cyp asap. Then front load with the prop till cyp kicks in. but as for cyp 250 seems a lil off unless its homebrew ive only seen it at 200mg, and deca at 250? seems a lil wierd. But save the deca for another time. Any AI, HCG or a pct in plan. Stats????
    Depending on the brand it can vary in dosages per ml.

I've seen cyp with 250mg/ml
    And deca at both 250mg/ml and 300mg/ml

And typically people start the long ester test and the prop at the same time. Prop in the meantime til cyp kicks in.

Sounds like u got test flu. Either that or gear ratio of alcohol/oil/test might not be mixed right.
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 03-21-2014 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks for the responses. I got my girl massaging the lumps out my glutes right now. Hell of a knot. Not the first time I've knotted up. I'll go ahead with the cyp like you all recommended. And front load as well. As for the AI, I have nolvadex on hand and half a bottle of letro from the last cycle of blend. At what point should I start my AI dosages? And the cyp E3d 1ml?

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalirider1
    Thanks for the responses. I got my girl massaging the lumps out my glutes right now. Hell of a knot. Not the first time I've knotted up. I'll go ahead with the cyp like you all recommended. And front load as well. As for the AI, I have nolvadex on hand and half a bottle of letro from the last cycle of blend. At what point should I start my AI dosages? And the cyp E3d 1ml?
    Would start AI asap.If you can get ahold of liquidex from Arr or arimidex even better.Letrozole is a very strong AI and it might crash your estrogen.Not saying it will but bigger chance of that happening on letro than adex liquidex or aromasin .As far as dosage.1ml E3d is fine or you can just do mon/thurs or tues/fri for example.Best of luck to ya.

Ok thanks for the information and the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Socalirider1 View Post
    Wut r ur stats, age, cycle history, lifting history?

This is my first test cycle. Did 3 cycles of blends with good results. That contact is MIA now. New one doesn't have blends

35 yo, 5'11", 190lbs, been training strait past 4 years, before that on and off throughout. Don't know %bf

Quote Originally Posted by Socalirider1 View Post
    With letro u will most likely crash hard. Id grab adex as other poster said. 0.25mg EOD and if nips get sensitive take nolvadex . Also I'd get hcg and use 500iu/wk broken up into 2 shots 250 iu each to keep the boys alive and from shrinking.

Ur good with 2 cyp shots a week at 1 ml if u got 250mg/ml.

Pct 4 weeks
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Start pct 2 weeks after last cyp shot
    Or 2-3 days after last prop shot if ur finishing with prop.
    Stosh_112 likes this.

Ok. Thanks a lot for the information. Really appreciate the feedback.

Like I said I've never used test before. Would it be possible to stop the cycle completely? If so how? These bad reactions are getting to me. Especially the test flue lately.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalirider1
    Like I said I've never used test before. Would it be possible to stop the cycle completely? If so how? These bad reactions are getting to me. Especially the test flue lately.
    just drop it all if you dont want to deal with any sides.Youve only been on a week and a half so just stop.No need for pct but just dont pin anymore.

Ok thanks, I might just stop it and go with a blend, this test flu is kickin my butt. Thank you for all your replies

TheMonstar is offline New Member
    Kind of sounds like you need to do a bit more research before pinning at all . Personally prop and Cyp are different esters and Cyp is gunna take alil longer to kick into your body meanwhile prop will be out within 3-4 days . Personally basics are the best I would research both compounds and run a simple test cycle alone to see how your body reacts to both substances . Than move forward with adding compounds

That's exactly what this start up was. To see how my body reacts to test. I started with the pro because of recommendations. I didn't expect to get sick from it. But now I know test and my body don't agree. Your right though I need to do a bit more research on test cyp if and before I start that one. The blends I used in the past were so simple to use. I just hoped this one would be the same. Also totally different gear brand than last time. Thanks for all your responses.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting clinical presentation of symptoms. Knots are not uncommon - some gear is worse than others but there could be a number of factors driving the problem (antigens/contaminants, concentration of liquid, type of oil, etc).

Massage and heat will certainly provide some relief.

I find more PIP with blends. For high concentration gear my preference is enthanate 350mg/ml over any blend.

Alright...good to know. I still want to try the cyp and see how my body reacts. It clearly didn't like the pro. If that doesn't go well I'll just go back to the blends. Unfortunately they cost more with this new contact. Thanks y'all

Thread Information