Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: 41 year old, lost at first cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Paulagosti is offline New Member

Question 41 year old, lost at first cycle

I am an intelligent guy. Generally cautious but had no idea how much info there would be to digest. And with this subject didn't ask enough questions as I started. But I need some help. I am where I am, and need direction. I am getting to end of first cycle ever. Two injections left to complete 10week test 400 e cycle. Only 150mg week as I wanted to start slow. I am 5'11" 178. In okay shape. 12 percent body fat. I haven't taken anything at all other than test e once a week. Should I have taken supplements on cycle? What do I plan for post cycle now? And please someone tell me all I should be doing to do this correctly so I can stay on this regimen and be as healthy as possible.
    Last edited by Paulagosti; 03-21-2014 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Typo fix

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You didn't run an AI, arimidex or aromasin ?

No HCG ?

What is the ester breakdown in your test400?

What did you wigh before your started your cycle, you're pretty light still even at the end?

You should really have all your compounds, and a plan for them, before you even start your cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Paulagosti, Hang in there. I fully understand your plight. A cycle is way more than just getting some AAS's and pinning them up. My first "planned" cycle (in modern times - let's not talk about the 80's lol), had the potential to be a disaster. Fortunately, in this day of internet, I was able to head off stacking a couple of compounds, modify my PCT, and add an AI. But, that's only a small bit of the equation. I planned my diet; conceded that in a bulking cycle I was going to gain a little fat (I'm psycho about that - just my neurosis). I analyzed the various types of gym workouts that I had done over the decades (heavy? light? hi reps? etc.). Additionally, I made sure my work schedule (I travel a bit) was compatible with a ten week cycle including PCT (in fact, I had to move my cycle because I was going to be traveling internationally and didn't want to take any gear through any customs).

I know, it's a lot and there will be unforseen issues pop up during cycle and it may not go as planned. (Note - I had a shoulder subluxation near end of cycle.) All that said, see what BIB is asking and advising ^^^. You still have time (hopefully) to grab some PCT items (Nolva and Clomid).

Keep reading, reasearching, working out, eating, and resting. Knowledge is power. Best of luck!!!

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    You should be able to order Nolva and Clomid from the site Sponsor. They are pretty fast with shipping it to you.

Good luck. 1st cycle is definitely an educational one.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think anyone has a perfect first cycle especially if there first one was in the dark ages when very little was in print. In this day and age and especially on this site there is plenty of info to get you in the straight and narrow, all you have to do is follow it and don't second guess it. Make sure you learn from your first cycle mistakes so you can have productive future cycles if u choose too. Good luck.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Better start reading. And get pct ordered ASAP. Your 3 weeks out from starting it.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    No offense, but if you were really as intelligent and cautious as you claim, wouldn't you research how to properly conclude a cycle before actually starting?? Huh...that's strange.

Thread Information