Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    angelprotector2 is offline New Member

Flu like systems when on Tren ACE?

thanks
    Last edited by angelprotector2; 10-09-2014 at 04:20 AM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trooprm31 View Post
    I've recently started injecting tren.. Just about two days ago I had my 8th injection and when I injected I guess i went in to fast and blood was leaking out, and i nicked a vein or something. But my right cheek was all swollen. I got chills along with fast heart rates.. I got out of the gym and went straight to the ER. They ran tests on me just with urine and they said that everything was normal besides my liver that my liver was acting up a little bit and he said to lay off of aspirin or any kind of pill form.. they also gave me ativan to help calm me down but that just made me sicker and made me throw up.. so yesterday i slept all day and night finally woke up just this morning having chest pains kind of like a heart burn feeling.. my urine was brown and i still feel like throwing up.. Even though the doctor said my liver was just acting up could this mean that my liver or kidneys could be screwing up as a result of tren? some of my buds said that tren is very hard on the body.. If anybody has had any similar symptoms please respond and help me out. Thank you!!
    Well there is no doubt most AAS are certainly not good for the liver. I would recommend milk thistle or some liv. 52, I am sure some guys on here have other suggestions too, there are quite a few things that help the ole liver. But the symptoms you are feeling are most likely due to you nicking that vein and some compound getting into your blood. Had it happen to me once. Just make sure you are aspirating. Most of those things are temporary and you just have to let your body clear things out. The reason your liver could've been acting up, or whatever your doc said, is because it was working in overtime trying to filter the "toxin," or Tren in this case, out of your blood.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    I believe the cough is actually associated with the BB or BA content and not the actual compound it self.

Recently i heard glutamine supplementation can fix that "heart burn" feeling.

The brownish urine is some what common with tren , I don't know its cause or how to fix that, other than make sure you're staying hydrated.

Tren can be harsh, sounds like either your sources recipe or tren it self doesn't agree with you. I'd probably stop your cycle now, and stick with test.
    Last edited by DAAS; 03-21-2014 at 11:42 AM.

angelprotector2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    I believe the cough is actually associated with the BB or BA content and not the actual compound it self.

Recently i heard glutamine supplementation can fix that "heart burn" feeling.

The brownish urine is some what common with tren , I don't know its cause or how to fix that, other than make sure you're staying hydrated.

Tren can be harsh, sounds like either your sources recipe or tren it self doesn't agree with you. I'd probably stop your cycle now, and stick with test.

You know what I have noticed.. RangerDanger said it could have been something with nicking the vein.. Well when I injected, i ended up poping a blood vessel.. so the urine probably had blood in it because of the poped blood vessel because it had made me feel very il the past 2 days.. but you are right tren is to hars on my body. i do have test 250 so i am just going to continue doing that. i will look into the glutamine too. thank you both for your help!!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    I just noticed that this only happened on your 8th injection. If you want to continue that is your choice.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    where did you pop the blood vessel at again?

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I had hard core nausea when running tren the first time. I used 75mg e/o day. By the third shot, I felt like I was going die.

Note: it was a tren only "cycle" using hillbilly home brew fina. I'm not even 100% sure it was 75mg/ml. Sterility could've been questioned too. It was an extremely horrible and stupid idea....done many many years ago.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS View Post
    I had hard core nausea when running tren the first time. I used 75mg e/o day. By the third shot, I felt like I was going die.

Note: it was a tren only "cycle" using hillbilly home brew fina. I'm not even 100% sure it was 75mg/ml. Sterility could've been questioned too. It was an extremely horrible and stupid idea....done many many years ago.
    Brewed correctly, fina is the shit.

Thread Information