Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black

Thread: Poor libido...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

Poor libido...

On HRT but at the moment on 500mg test e per week, running 12.5mg aromasin eod.... Basically libido has been poor for a while I.e no morning wood and basically no sex drive! Trying to figure out what is going on... Have not had a hormone panel done however everything else done such as bp liver kidneys etc all are fine.

Was pondering adding in proviron , but that's essentially band aiding it. Recently added npp in at 300, however sex drive was poor way before that.... Any ideas? Thanks.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Npp probably won't help you and if you are already having problems, it can possibly make them worse.

Blood work is the only way to tell what's going on. However, until then, I personally would increase the AI to 25mg ED. Aromasin is generally underdosed, plus you are on 500mg of test. What AI dose do you take with your HRT?
    DAAS likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    12.5mg eod is a low AI dose I'd try going Ed with that dose.

Will increase ai dose I have pharma aromasin now dosed at 25mg so could cut in half for ed. HRT I just run the same 12.5, just kept the same as really never had any issues such as gyno, water retention I'm always very lean so no side effects to log so never had to consider upping it. Will increase as suggested just a little confused as though estrogen may be elevated I thought a higher test ratio would sort the libido. Worth getting proviron ? Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Is your test legit?

Were you having libido/ED issues on your TRT dose?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Is your test legit?

Were you having libido/ED issues on your TRT dose?
    Yep I'd say so, gaining well and strength increasing well, and its never been great as such even on trt just fluctuations more or less and it's up and down ATM like one week pretty good high next week zero zilch if that makes sense?

Thread Information