Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tcraw88 is offline New Member

First 10wk cycle

Hi everyone! My names Trevor. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. I've been working out since I was 16. I'm 22 now. I've sorta plateaued and now want to take the next step. This will be my first cycle. I've done weeks of research n I've came up with this. Just asking for opinions. TY!

1-10 test E 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/ed
    1-15 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod

PCT
    12-13 clomid 75mg/ed
    14-15 clomid 50mg/ed

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcraw88 View Post
    Hi everyone! My names Trevor. I'm 5'6" 150lbs. I've been working out since I was 16. I'm 22 now. I've sorta plateaued and now want to take the next step. This will be my first cycle. I've done weeks of research n I've came up with this. Just asking for opinions. TY!

1-10 test E 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/ed
    1-15 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod

PCT
    12-13 clomid 75mg/ed
    14-15 clomid 50mg/ed
    What's your body fat? Do you have a sample meal plan and your TDEE calculated?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your diet like you need to bulk up. You need food -steriods aren't going to do much if you don't eat. Little young too

Also I plan on doing more cycles down the road. Just getting my feet wet with this one. I was hoping this would bulk me up..

My bf is around 15%. I have been eating 4 meals a day for a week. I have steak fish veggies eggs fruit n wheat germ, pb, potatoe. I'm almost 23 if that helps I work out 2 days on 1 off. I hit it hard always! 2 hour workouts each time easy. I've quit smoking and everything for this. I just want to know if I'll gain 20 lbs+ off this cycle. I know pct plays a huge role. But how is the cycle itself?

My bf is around 15%. I have been eating 4 meals a day for a week. I have steak fish veggies eggs fruit n wheat germ, pb, potatoe. I'm almost 23 if that helps I work out 2 days on 1 off. I hit it hard always! 2 hour workouts each time easy. I've quit smoking and everything for this. I just want to know if I'll gain 20 lbs+ off this cycle. I know pct plays a huge role. But how is the cycle itself?
    Did you just recently start working out? What is your blood pressure normally at? Since you uses to smoke, have you had any basic blood work done?

Just listing the foods you may eat doesn't mean anything. You need to calculate your TDEE and plan your meals from there.

I'd hold off on any steroids right now. Head on over to the nutrition section and get your diet where it needs to be. You need to build a solid base first.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    look if your serious which sounds like you might be do some more research first. How many calories are you eating above your tdee? Has you changed your routine up or you doing same thing over and over? You should know how many carbs prot fats ect.. You are eating in every meal are you? You only eat 4 times a day? Not enought 1. Breakfast 2 snack 3 lunch 4 snack 5 pre workout 6 post workout and that should be minimal . You need to have every thing else perfect before any aas IMO

I guess that's a step I need to focus on. I have figured out what foods but not to the grams per meal. Blood pressure and other levels are on point. I am eating 4 meals a day now! I was going to eat more after day 1. I plan on taking this cycle in 2 weeks. I know my body isn't ready 100% atm. And I'm thinking of changing to nolva.

Ok will do Ty! Any opinions on the actual cycle?

I guess that's a step I need to focus on. I have figured out what foods but not to the grams per meal. Blood pressure and other levels are on point. I am eating 4 meals a day now! I was going to eat more after day 1. I plan on taking this cycle in 2 weeks. I know my body isn't ready 100% atm. And I'm thinking of changing to nolva.
    Another one bites the dust. Come back after you are finished with PCT and let us know how all of the WEIGHT you "gained" on the cycle, you've now lost.

Thread Information