Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: What should I use ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sameok is offline New Member

What should I use ?

Hello

I have been working out for almost a year right now, and I have been doing it naturally. I gained good amount of mass but for now I'm kind thinking of using steroids . However, I don't know anything about steroids.
    I would like you guys to help me out and find me a cycle guide.

I'm 19 years old
    I know my macro and I count them

Thank you

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

First off there are some stickies that you should probably read that cover this (I would post them here but I'm a new member and I can't post links)

A common cycle is:

Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate , 250 mg, Every third day
    Weeks 13-14: No Test

It's also highly recommended to have an AI like Arimidex on hand as well. I've seen some people advocate small doses throughout your cycle and others recommend only using it if you have bloating or itchy nipples. I would like to see what other members think about the 0.25 mg every other day vs waiting for symptoms.

Some people also use 60mg of Dianabol every day for week 1-6 of that beginner cycle. Would also like to hear from members here what they think about that.

You'll want to start your post cycle therapy (PCT) after that.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've only been working out for a year. I know it is hard sometimes but you have to be patient. It is so easy for you to gain muscle right now through diet and exercise without AAS. It is also so easy for you to mess up your endocrine system or injure yourself if you do take them now.

The young and Steroids

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Oops didn't see the age they gave before giving advice. My bad

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    The link rangerdanger posted for you thats what you need not aas. Good job on your training and gains so far but at 19yo there will be plenty of more gains in you yet. Stick around and learn about aas and how to use them properly and when to use them then when the time comes for you you will know what your doing.
    Don't be one of these young lads that come here every summer thinking aas are a quick fix then fvck them self's up be smart about it.
    Last edited by clarky.; 03-22-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Thread Information