Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fllifter

Thread: getting some sides cycle need some input

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nata565 is offline New Member

getting some sides cycle need some input

Hey Guys new to the forums !

so i started my cycle mid February, everything has been going great ! only thing is last week i noticed I'm getting some tenderness and some bumps in the nips,

started taking my adex .5mg EOD and nolva 20mg ED I'm starting to notice today its seems to be going down but this is my first time ever experiencing these sides so my question is

i started taking the adex and nolva weds. how long does it normally take to subside? just keep going about it the way i am until its gone ? sorry for the noob questions i looked around but couldn't find any straight answers still trying to learn my way around the site lol

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    You should have been taking the Ai since the start of your cycle..
    DiyGynoSurgeon likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nata565
    Hey Guys new to the forums ! so i started my cycle mid February, everything has been going great ! only thing is last week i noticed I'm getting some tenderness and some bumps in the nips, started taking my adex .5mg EOD and nolva 20mg ED I'm starting to notice today its seems to be going down but this is my first time ever experiencing these sides so my question is i started taking the adex and nolva weds. how long does it normally take to subside? just keep going about it the way i am until its gone ? sorry for the noob questions i looked around but couldn't find any straight answers still trying to learn my way around the site lol
    You should be using an AI for the entire cycle. Do not base your need of an AI based on side effects you only see. Elevated estrogen can increase risks for blood clot, peripheral artery disease, deep vein thrombosis, stroke, prostate disease and will slow wound healing and your immune responses. None of these serious side effects are evident but can be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fllifter View Post
    You should have been taking the Ai since the start of your cycle..
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You should be using an AI for the entire cycle. Do not base your need of an AI based on side effects you only see. Elevated estrogen can increase risks for blood clot, peripheral artery disease, deep vein thrombosis, stroke, prostate disease and will slow wound healing and your immune responses. None of these serious side effects are evident but can be dangerous.
    thank you for the quick response guys

excuse me i wrote that wrong, i should have been more clear and proof read it a little better lol, i was taking a half tab everyday, gave my friend a couple of mine because his wasn't in on time which i know wasn't the best idea so there was a couple of days i didn't have some from that time period of not having them is when i noticed this. once he repaid me that is when kicked it to a whole one every other day and started with the nolva.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Everyone one here gave you solid advice. Back before I knew how to properly manage e2 levels via AI, I got itchy nips. I used 40mg nolva immediately, followed by 20-10mg nolva until symptoms subsided. I never developed gyno.

thank you for the help guys

Thread Information