• 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: My First Blast 'N Cruise!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DI3TZ is offline New Member

Lightbulb My First Blast 'N Cruise!

Hello BB'ers

I'm currently on a 10w cycle, and I've decided to go cruising afterwards for about 20w, until next blast, which will be followed by a big pct. I know it's a somewhat of a decision to make, and luckily it's mine to take. So my question is; I was thinking of injecting 250mg of Test E e10d.. Some would say e7d, but isn't Test E a long acting drug? Anyway - I was wondering if I could lower the dosage with half a ml, say 125mg e10d?

In advance, thanks for your answer
    Last edited by DI3TZ; 03-23-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    No no and no. In a nutshell your plan is stupid. Finish your 10 weeks or even extend it to 12 weeks. Then pct then wait nearly half a year(or longer if you dont recover quickly) then hop back on. Test e should be injected twice a week. Wait till your on trt for blast and cruise

Can you state your cycle and age?
    Last edited by Euroholic; 03-23-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    No no and no. In a nutshell your plan is stupid. Finish your 10 weeks or even extend it to 12 weeks. Then pct then wait nearly half a year(or longer if you dont recover quickly) then hop back on. Test e should be injected twice a week. Wait till your on trt for blast and cruise

Can you state your cycle and age?
    First off, I'm 21.

My cycle is 250mg Test C twice ew with 250mg deca ew with a Tbol kickstart 1-4 weeks.

Are you running hcg or arimidex ?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Are you running hcg or arimidex?
    I use .5 of anastrozole ed

Id suggest you stop and pct immediately.

Not a chance - however, I'd like you to explain your suggestion. Things are going quite well, and I'm getting bw done..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I know guys who are 24yrs old who made the same mistakes your gonna make and their dicks dont work right! they cant keep a gf if their life depended on it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your 21, Yong, dumb and full of cum. Why don't you knock up your girlfriend and move into her parents basement as well?
    dk94 likes this.

Your 2 young to be changing the balance of hormones in your body thats not at full development. Your cycle is too potent. Your facing ed, stunted growth plates, low T

Alright, thanks for your bs comments, it clearly didn't answer anything I asked for. Are you expecting someone to become a know-it-all without experimenting with your own body and see things for yourself? Have you ever thought about this might not be my first cycle, and my natural test levels are already ****ed, so yeah, I decide to cruise? What about seeing it from my point of view; I'm happy with what I'm doing. You shouldn't worry about My side-effects, I'm sure you have your own things to worry about. I didn't ask you to take care of me and decide whats wrong or right for me to do lol. I'm simply asking about a specific dosage for TRT, cruise, and there's many opinions. Some say and go with 500mg ew while cruising, which is very dumb - what I'm asking is if 250mg would be too much, and if I could go on with 125mg because I want the lowest as possible.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DI3TZ
    Alright, thanks for your bs comments, it clearly didn't answer anything I asked for. Are you expecting someone to become a know-it-all without experimenting with your own body and see things for yourself? Have you ever thought about this might not be my first cycle, and my natural test levels are already ****ed, so yeah, I decide to cruise? What about seeing it from my point of view; I'm happy with what I'm doing. You shouldn't worry about My side-effects, I'm sure you have your own things to worry about. I didn't ask you to take care of me and decide whats wrong or right for me to do lol. I'm simply asking about a specific dosage for TRT, cruise, and there's many opinions. Some say and go with 500mg ew while cruising, which is very dumb - what I'm asking is if 250mg would be too much, and if I could go on with 125mg because I want the lowest as possible.
    The guys are simply offering their advice. You can do what ever you want but if you seek input from people that have been on stage, using steroids longer than you've been alive, how about you dispense with the attitude!?! If you aren't mature enough to accept criticism, why bother asking for advice? In life you won't always hear what you'd like to hear. Sometimes you'll hear what you need to hear.

Plenty of guys here with far greater experience than you. If you're condescending, you won't get the help you need or want?

Fair enough?
    DI3TZ likes this.

I fully understand what you're saying. But the case is, it's an issue for me when I'm off. Last time I went off, did pct and everything, I lost weight very quickly. Most strength remained. I was expecting to lose weight and water, but not to lose 2/3 of what gained which was about 25 pounds. This could have something to do with my diet, even tho I kept on eating clean and of course a lot. I'd like to become ready for contest in a year or two, but I don't think I've found my path to accomplish this goal. Fair enough

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DI3TZ View Post
    How can you find fault in someone for caring and wanting the best FOR A COMPLETE STRANGER!

As stated above, terrible idea blasting and cruising at your age. Terrible idea in general using any anabolic at for age. Numerous threads on here from guys your age who had exactly the same attitude and now they need our help because their HTPA has remained shut down, they can't produce testosterone on their own, have erectile dysfunction, no sex drive, are depressed, and have lost many of their gains.

Don't be naive to believe that feeling good now means no problems now or later. Hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, elevated RBCs, enlarge prostate.....are all things you won't "see" and lead you to feel like nothing is wrong.

.5 anastrozole ED is too much.

Please reconsider. We get guys DAILY on here with your same determination and many of them are back before long, desperate to fix the problems steroids cause at a young age.

I've seen them here and in my medical clinic. This is a decision you may one day regret.
    DI3TZ likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The young and Steroids

There is no quick fix for hard work and proper diet. Yes at your age you are going to lose a lot of your gains from AAS. I hope you really think about getting off the AAS and wait a few years, the more the better, and hit the gym hard. You dont want to be on drugs the rest of your life due to something you did to yourself at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    The young and Steroids There is no quick fix for hard work and proper diet. Yes at your age you are going to lose a lot of your gains from AAS. I hope you really think about getting off the AAS and wait a few years, the more the better, and hit the gym hard. You dont want to be on drugs the rest of your life due to something you did to yourself at such a young age.
    ^^^This.

Gains are made and retained in the kitchen. Food makes you grow - steroids only facilitate the process and without the food to support growth, you'll lose gains even while cruising.

Nutrition is more than eating clean. You need to know your TDEE and eat at least your TDEE in caloric intake daily to MAINTAIN size; more to grow, less to drop bf. Failure in the kitchen means failing at your goals. Nothing compensates for not eating enough.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Is this contest in a year or two really worth permanently damaging you hormonal system? Testosterone replacement therapy, erectile dysfunction, man boobs, shrunken nuts? Your current cycle and future plan WILL result in most if not all of these symptoms and MUCH more. I'd listen to the guys on here with the experience if I were you. Its true, it is your choice, but choose carefully.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to go the lowest possible.

Then go 100mg a week splitted in 2 injection

With 500Ui HcG per week, splitted in two injection about 1-2 days appart your test shot.

No need for ai at that dose.

This is a good starting point for TRT.

And yea 100mg is well enough, if your test is well dosed.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    It's your body and health, and with your attitude, I say "whatever".

But I will tell you this, as mentioned above, your diet determines everything. As you build new muscle tissue, you need to eat more food to support that tissue.

Its really all about your TDEE and correct caloric/food intake. Obviously, you know nothing about this or nutrition in general.

So you are learning something new. People are trying to help (some come across different ways, but have to same concern). So maybe accept that you don't know everything and understand people are trying to help.

What else would they be doing? Do you think people get bent out of shape to the uneducated because of jealousy or envy? Is my life going to be affected if you take steroids and end up messing your self up? No, it won't.

We want to see people use these tools in the correct manner. We want to share our experiences in hopes of preventing others of making the same mistakes some of us have.

This has truly been an eye opener, and I thank you all for your answers.

Thread Information