Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Feedback on my first cycle....

HereinDC is offline New Member

Feedback on my first cycle....

Need somefeedback on my cycle.
    I'mlooking for gradual growth.
    I’m158# 5’10” and 50 years old. My bodyfatis about 10% , yes lean guy.
    Gym for15 years and ready to get bigger. Didmarathons previously for 8 years.
    ( I did2 cycles 10 years ago and got to 174# on Sus and Deca, I just couldn’t keep upthe regimen to be that big and eat all the time, thus why
    I justwant slow growth and gain about 10 pounds over the next year )

I beganmy cycle on Saturday March22nd and here is my schedule.
    Going todo 6 weeks on 6 weeks off of Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL

2 weeksof ¼ cc test 2x a wwek
    2 weeks of½ cc test 2x a week
    2 weeksof ¾ cc test 2 x a week
    6 weeksoff.
    Next cyclewould probably be:
    2 weeks ½cc 2x a week
    2 weeks ¾ cc 2x a week
    2 weeks 1 cc 2x a week

Should *** taking my Anavar and/or Proviron now, or wait till the 6 weeks off?
    Irealize I’m beginning my test with low dosage, so maybe I won’t need theProviron till my second cycle???

Anyfeedback welcome.
    I cantweek the cc’s but I don’t want to too much for the first cycle.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by HereinDC; 03-24-2014 at 09:48 AM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well there is a lot to be addressed here. For starters we need to know how much test is in 1cc. And what kind of test. Liquid measurements mean nothing if we do not know have much compound is in that amount since many manufacturers dose them differently for various reasons.

It does not matter how fast or slow you gain the weight, if you are not eating enough calories after your cycle ends you will still lose it depending on how deficient you are. If you want to be muscular you need to eat a diet that is conducive to maintaining it. Diet section is best for that as I am no nutritionist. So if you do not plan to eat more food than you are now for the rest of your life then do not plan on being any bigger. You essentially wasted your first two cycles by reducing your calorie intake and losing the muscle you gained, which means at this point you risked permanent side effects for temporary gains. You can't make that same mistake again.

Are you on any kind of TRT? I would recommend doing more than 6 on at a time. I would recommend 10-12 weeks on and that many off. That doesn't mean you can't do 6, or 14, or 50. You just have to look at what suits you best and weigh the consequences, but your gains will not be substantial on just six weeks. Six weeks off should be enough time barely before your next six weeks but I would still recommend saving yourself some money and combining the two cycles and doing just one PCT.

Do you have any PCT plans or AI? I know you have Pro, and these are just purely opinions here, but I never liked proviron because while it does inhibit aromatase, it just isn't as effective as most other AIs out there.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 03-24-2014 at 09:28 AM. Reason: I suck at spelling.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    If your pinning twice a week I can only assume you are running test e or c? 6 weeks will not yield much in results. Slower esters should be run for a minimum of 10 weeks, most go for 12. How many MG's are you injecting?

This is the bottles I have
    Testosterone Cypionate
    2000 mg/ 10ml
    (200mg/mL)

Is that the only compound you have?

Quote Originally Posted by HereinDC View Post
    This is the bottles I have
    Testosterone Cypionate
    2000 mg/ 10ml
    (200mg/mL)
    If that's the case at your dosing protocol, you are injecting 75mg twice a week for the first two weeks, then 100mg twice a week for two weeks, then 175mg twice a week for 2 weeks. Those are essentially TRT doses. At 6 weeks with those doses you wont see very much in terms of gains.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    If your pinning twice a week I can only assume you are running test e or c? 6 weeks will not yield much in results. Slower esters should be run for a minimum of 10 weeks, most go for 12. How many MG's are you injecting?
    Testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Is that the only compound you have?
    Yes, That's all I have right now.,..is just the Testosterone 2000mg/10mL

200mg 2x week first week
    400mg 2x week second week
    600mg 2x week third week

Willing to start
    if you think I'll have better results.

Make sure you have your dosing in check. In your first post you said you are injecting 1/4 CC twice a week. If your test is 200mg/ML, then you would only be injecting 50mg twice a week or 100mg per week not 200mg as mentioned above.

I would wait until you have more available to you so you can run a complete cycle to include an AI, preferably HCG , and proper PCT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you are really off base here on your cycle.You should've asked before you started not after.Read our stickys bro they will shed some light on wat you are suppose to do.Good luck.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    If that's the case at your dosing protocol, you are injecting 75mg twice a week for the first two weeks, then 100mg twice a week for two weeks, then 175mg twice a week for 2 weeks. Those are essentially TRT doses. At 6 weeks with those doses you wont see very much in terms of gains.
    Actually TRT is more what I'm looking for.
    But if I want some slight gains, looks like I need to increase.

JuiceBox7 is offline New Member
    Sense I'm a newbie not gunna say much but your cycle looks way off the dosage looks weak and the length of cycle is not only to short but you keep changing the dosage and your hormones are gunna be all over the place... do more research brotha

Thread Information