Sc0tt is offline New Member

Third cycle : Test E/Tren A opinion?

Hi everyone!
    I've been lurking on the forum for quite some time and I've finally decided to take the plunge and jump in. I've already gotten a ton of great information off this site and look forward to learning more.

27y
    6'2"
    230lbs
    About 12-13% BF

I have been lifting for 9years and cycled twice already.
    (Past compounds : Sust, Dbol , EQ, Test E, Tren A)

Here's what I have planned :

Cycle
    [Week 1-10] 300mg Test E (150mg 2xWk)
    [Week 1-10] 455mg Tren A (130mg EoD)
    [Week 1-10] 0.25mg Adex EoD
    [Week 1-10] 0.25mg Prami ED
    [Week 1-10] 250iu HCG 2xwk

Up the prami to .5 ED during week 2

PCT
    [Week 12-14] Clomid 100/100/50/50
    [Week 12-14] Nolva 40/40/20/20

I am planning to start as soon as I receive my BW results.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    [-austinites-educational-article-database]
    Thank you I've already read this article a couple of times, did I miss something?

testoristo is offline Junior Member
    Would probably run test e longer and only do tren for 8 weeks, but just my two cents.

newguy92 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I'd run prop and tren A for 8 weeks. Might as well run prop since you're pinned every other day with the tren anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by testoristo
    Would probably run test e longer and only do tren for 8 weeks, but just my two cents.
    Is there a reason to run the test a little longer? If I get unbearable sides from the Tren I'll only do 8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by newguy92
    If I were you I'd run prop and tren A for 8 weeks. Might as well run prop since you're pinned every other day with the tren anyways.
    I agree for the prop! I first planned Tren A/Prop 8 weeks... Just couldn't get my hand on any prop

newguy92 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tt
    I agree for the prop! I first planned Tren A/Prop 8 weeks... Just couldn't get my hand on any prop
    ahh. I'd run test E at 12 weeks then and run the tren weeks 4-12. Test E doesn't get into your system as quick as prop. I feel that you'd be wasting potential at 10 weeks.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Run Tren E then instead. It's not a huge deal, I just prefer to not have offset pin scheduling.
    I would also drop the Prami unless it's needed. No reason to add drugs just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tt View Post
    Thank you I've already read this article a couple of times, did I miss something?
    First cycle test only

Quote Originally Posted by newguy92
    ahh. I'd run test E at 12 weeks then and run the tren weeks 4-12. Test E doesn't get into your system as quick as prop. I feel that you'd be wasting potential at 10 weeks.
    So you're saying I have no test in me during the first 4 weeks?
    I'm aware that it takes 3-4 weeks for test E to kick in, but since I'm looking for results from the Tren I didn't bother with ester of the test..
    Thanks mate!

Lunk1

Yeah i agree with the offset pin scheduling...
    Instead of dropping the prami, could I take EoD?
    Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

First cycle test only
    I did 2 cycle already as mentioned in my first post. Last one was Tren A -100mg EoD and test E -500mg/wk, for 8wk!
    Went well, solid gains and almost no sides effects.

Sorry didn't catch that. Saw finally going to take the plunge. You meant the form. Lol
    I still believe test only for 3-4 cycles. But each their own.

Why add the Prami at all. Just keep it available. Prolactin caused gyno is very easy to reverse and should never be an issue to begin with if you exercise proper E2 management. Again...why add unnecessary drugs when they are not serving a purpose?

Lunk1

For the libido/sexual side effect of course! Lol..

I had no issue with 350mg Tren A per week and I didn't use caber or prami...
    This time with 450mg+ I just wanted to avoid the tren dick as much as possible since I'm running less test. But if you tell me that adex is plenty enough to manage my E2 and my prolactin at the same time...I'll just keep prami on hand!

Should I up the adex to .5mg EoD?

Thank you all for your help! I appreciate

Lunk1

For the libido/sexual side effect of course! Lol..

I had no issue with 350mg Tren A per week and I didn't use caber or prami...
    This time with 450mg+ I just wanted to avoid the tren dick as much as possible since I'm running less test. But if you tell me that adex is plenty enough to manage my E2 and my prolactin at the same time...I'll just keep prami on hand!

Should I up the adex to .5mg EoD?

Thank you all for your help! I appreciate
    No need to bump your AI in the absence of a PRL antagonist. Start at the normal .25 and see how you are going. I have run as low as 150mg of test with 750mg of tren and not had a single issue with libido or ED. It's mainly about E2 control. Remember that elevated E2 is essentially the reason for increased prl. If your E2 stays in clinical range or even remotely close that boob milk wont be an issue

Thanks again buddy!

Actually this ester-test-thing is kinda bothering me since I'm reading some mixed reviews/opinions on this board...

Here some quotes from 2 different members :

"What everyone is saying might be right but the whole test e takes 4 weeks to kick in isn't right. Test levels start rising within 24-48 hrs (forget exact time) after injection. Just because is long ester doesn't mean you don't have test in your system. Yes it takes awhile for levels to peak and stabilize running long esters but you still have test. "

And

"Test E and Tren A is not a good choice. You have one long ester and one short ester. This will mean that you'll be running the tren by itself for many weeks before the test kicks in. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR DICK - CAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA WORK!!!"

Im confused...Which one is true?

Rothrock is offline New Member
    Wish I could run tren e without side effects...I didnt sleep for weeks and when I did, I sweat so bad I had to change my sheets.. I was getting up 3-4 times a night to eat but I made some massive gains. My wife has no problem with me running but she did throw the flag on my attitude when I was on tren... is tren a any less rough on the side effects?....QUOTE=Sc0tt;6836948]Lunk1

Yeah i agree with the offset pin scheduling...
    Instead of dropping the prami, could I take EoD?
    Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate!

I did 2 cycle already as mentioned in my first post. Last one was Tren A -100mg EoD and test E -500mg/wk, for 8wk!
    Went well, solid gains and almost no sides effects.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rothrock
    Wish I could run tren e without side effects...I didnt sleep for weeks and when I did, I sweat so bad I had to change my sheets.. I was getting up 3-4 times a night to eat but I made some massive gains. My wife has no problem with me running but she did throw the flag on my attitude when I was on tren... is tren a any less rough on the side effects?....
    Tren is Tren, only the ester changes. The only benefit I see from the Tren A is if the sides effects became unbearable, you can stop everything and the compound is leaving your body within days
    I read that people take prami just before bedtime to counter the "tren insomnia"...

Thanks again buddy!

Actually this ester-test-thing is kinda bothering me since I'm reading some mixed reviews/opinions on this board...

Here some quotes from 2 different members :

"What everyone is saying might be right but the whole test e takes 4 weeks to kick in isn't right. Test levels start rising within 24-48 hrs (forget exact time) after injection. Just because is long ester doesn't mean you don't have test in your system. Yes it takes awhile for levels to peak and stabilize running long esters but you still have test. "

And

"Test E and Tren A is not a good choice. You have one long ester and one short ester. This will mean that you'll be running the tren by itself for many weeks before the test kicks in. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR DICK - CAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA WORK!!!"

Im confused...Which one is true?

The 1st statement is closer to the truth although the 2nd statement isn't completely wrong either. The hormone will be in your bloodstream and begin working very quickly. The longer ester will take longer to reach maximum saturation levels in your blood. If you run a mix of esters then simply run the long ester for a few weeks ahead of the short ester.

Test E 1-12
    Tren A 4-12

Thread Information