Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black

Thread: Skin - Any suggestions?

PJCSTRONG is offline New Member

Skin - Any suggestions?

Now first off, I completely understand that there are some side affects in taking test and tren . However, on the body I am not so concerned. The face is becoming worse and started last cycle. This cycle it is getting worst only 3 weeks in.

Running
    125mgs Test E
    150mgs Tren A

Typically my shoulders always broke out but my forehead is getting bad.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I could really use the help!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How often are you running these doses?

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    How often are you running these doses?
    I am running them sunday and thursday ever week?

Are you running an AI? Have PCT plans? What are the rest of your stats while I have you answering questions.

If you are not running an AI you could be having some estrogen imbalances which has been related to higher risk of acne. Acne is a beast we have not yet tamed, it seems there are so many variables that affect acne, it is hard to say. I would bet it is the estrogen though.

I have not started with the Arimidex . Should I start to run and if so how much and how often. i also have Caber.

207lbs, 34, 5'10". probably the 20 cycle I have run. Never been so affected tho. PCT plans yes, I have novadex, HCG etc... Any help is greatly appreciated!

I feel like I am beating a dead horse with this lately but running HCG for PCT is just not as effective as running HCG on cycle. There is post in this section somewhere by austinite that explains it better. But I would definitly recommend running that AI throughout your whole cycle regardless of acne or not. A lot of guys start around .25mg or .5mg EOD. I think .25mg EOD would be a good starting point. You don't wanna overdo the AI though because too little estrogen is not good either which is why I suggest a conservative dose.

I feel like I am beating a dead horse with this lately but running HCG for PCT is just not as effective as running HCG on cycle. There is post in this section somewhere by austinite that explains it better. But I would definitly recommend running that AI throughout your whole cycle regardless of acne or not. A lot of guys start around .25mg or .5mg EOD. I think .25mg EOD would be a good starting point. You don't wanna overdo the AI though because too little estrogen is not good either which is why I suggest a conservative dose.
    I can understand that. Not debating either but common sense tells me if I am putting in test than why would i also want to keep my body producing. When I come off I will no longer be creating test and the HCG is to get my body back in order. But if he is saying why it is better to run during through PCT then I can agree. i'll look it up and to see what he says. Do think there is a better AI to run or stick with the Arimidex ? Again, I appreciate the insight.

I have posted the link at the bottom here so you can read for yourself. But I do prefer Arimidex , it works just fine for me and is fairly mild. I think the best AI is Adex but then again, that is just subject to opinion. I say that just because it is easy to dose, and if you are dosing through trial and error it is more forgiving if you take a little too much or too little as opposed to Letro. That is not to take away from the others, I just have never used them. I tried letro first, didn't care for it, went to Adex, and had no reason to change again.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Nevermind
    ?...If I am passing out bad info you disagree with by all means let me know.

Sounds like a plan... Let me check out the post

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJCSTRONG View Post

I can understand that. Not debating either but common sense tells me if I am putting in test than why would i also want to keep my body producing. When I come off I will no longer be creating test and the HCG is to get my body back in order. But if he is saying why it is better to run during through PCT then I can agree. i'll look it up and to see what he says. Do think there is a better AI to run or stick with the Arimidex? Again, I appreciate the insight.
    You watch too much of rich piana...

That goal of hcg is not to make your balls work, the goal is to make them never stop.
    By stopping you increase the risk to they never start again, or only partially starts.

I agree that if the goal were to get more test with the testicles it would be a ****ing waste.
    But it is not...

Good luck with you cycle, BW will lead you in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    You watch too much of rich piana...

That goal of hcg is not to make your balls work, the goal is to make them never stop.
    By stopping you increase the risk to they never start again, or only partially starts.

I agree that if the goal were to get more test with the testicles it would be a ****ing waste.
    But it is not...

Good luck with you cycle, BW will lead you in the right direction
    Lol. That was my thought way before Rich. However No One on here has ever steered me wrong. Thanks for the insight!

I honestly think it's your diet that's making your skin way worse. Are u bulking or cutting?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    ?...If I am passing out bad info you disagree with by all means let me know.
    No, you are good brother. I posted 'nevermind' because I was responding on my phone in response to the original post, and by the time it went through (bad connection), there had already been several posts and you pretty much covered it. So I edited my post, that's all.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i know this is out of the main point. but i dont know who told u HCG on PCT doesnt work. i did before HCG on cycle and kept having ED problems until i did the 10 shots of 2000 iu with Ai then followed them with torem/nolva for some weeks ( forgot how long exactly) and felt much better... I didnt do blood work before the 2000 iu shots but after it my TT was in high 700's and Free test was in range... but it works for me. so now i simply do both. during and after

Bulking. However my diet is very clean. Sleeping has gotten much better as well. I am really surprised I am breaking out the way I am

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    i know this is out of the main point. but i dont know who told u HCG on PCT doesnt work. i did before HCG on cycle and kept having ED problems until i did the 10 shots of 2000 iu with Ai then followed them with torem/nolva for some weeks ( forgot how long exactly) and felt much better... I didnt do blood work before the 2000 iu shots but after it my TT was in high 700's and Free test was in range... but it works for me. so now i simply do both. during and after
    I never said it doesn't work, I just said that I, and many others, don't see it as effective as a pct as opposed to on cycle.

But then again don't take my word for it. There is much literature out there discussing how hcg suppresses your HPTA. Here is one such article where studies with a sig dif of less than .005 showing suppression of spermatogenesis and LH on HCG. But if you want to take something that suppresses your HPTA on your PCT then that is your option. I am just a relayer of information here.

http://www.goldjournal.net/article/S...ract?cc=y?cc=y

Quote Originally Posted by PJCSTRONG View Post
    Bulking. However my diet is very clean. Sleeping has gotten much better as well. I am really surprised I am breaking out the way I am
    When i was bulking my diet was super clean too but because i was consuming 1L milk a day.. I was getting shitload of acne on the back. Maybe u are eating something alot that's causing it

I never said it doesn't work, I just said that I, and many others, don't see it as effective as a pct as opposed to on cycle.
    i read his thread and its very appealing and was great read. im not saying he is wrong cuz he knows much more than me
    i learned alot reading comments of austinite but im saying what i felt that worked for me

But then again don't take my word for it. There is much literature out there discussing how hcg suppresses your HPTA. Here is one such article where studies with a sig dif of less than .005 showing suppression of spermatogenesis and LH on HCG. But if you want to take something that suppresses your HPTA on your PCT then that is your option. I am just a relayer of information here.

http://www.goldjournal.net/article/S...ract?cc=y?cc=y
    tbh alot of studies that i read makes perfect sense but i always seen people do otherwise and its working for them
    one of my friends take proviron for pct and after pct he is good. one time he didnt take it cuz i told him to and he didnt recover until he took proviron
    i know it sounds super stupid and insane but i was really shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    tbh alot of studies that i read makes perfect sense but i always seen people do otherwise and its working for them
    one of my friends take proviron for pct and after pct he is good. one time he didnt take it cuz i told him to and he didnt recover until he took proviron
    i know it sounds super stupid and insane but i was really shocked
    Well as long as they are happy with the choices they are making.

Thread Information