StayCold75 is offline New Member

Sust 250 and Test Prop for first cycle. Suggestions?

Whats up guys. Im new here, but been creeping around on the forums for a while. Getting ready to start my first cycle within a week. Thinking about going with Sust 250 and Test Prop. Sust 250 2x a week and .5 Test Prop alongside it making it around 600 a week. Have been looking at aromasin vs. arimidex and I also thinking about going with aromasin 2x ed at 12.5 each making it 25 a day. I'm 25 5'10 185lbs and around 11% BF and been lifting since high school.

Any suggestions, and input would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

newguy92 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StayCold75
    Whats up guys. Im new here, but been creeping around on the forums for a while. Getting ready to start my first cycle within a week. Thinking about going with Sust 250 and Test Prop. Sust 250 2x a week and .5 Test Prop alongside it making it around 600 a week. Have been looking at aromasin vs. arimidex and I also thinking about going with aromasin 2x ed at 12.5 each making it 25 a day. I'm 25 5'10 185lbs and around 11% BF and been lifting since high school. Any suggestions
    , and input would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
    You don't need the prop. There is prop in sustanon . You should take 0.5ml of sustanon every other day. Works out to be around 440mg a week. That all you'd need. Read a lot of the educational threads.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Thats not a reason not to include it. It will only bring about more results earlier in the cycle. 600mg's of test might be alot for a first cycle though. I would stick to 500 and use the extra to extend the cycle. Stick with Aromasin , best AI in my opinion. Have you considered HCG ? What is your PCT looking like?

Your focus should be on the quality of the Lab and the price, if the same lab gives sustanon 250 for like 100$ and Test e 250mg/ml for 60$.. ofcourse go with test e

This is the perfect read for you to choose your ai and etc
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

mgambino310 is offline Associate Member
    Sus and prop should be injected a minimum EOD due to esters and ran a max of 8 weeks... do your research to ensure you get the most out of it
    Good luck

StayCold75 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the input guys! The reason I was wanting to go with the Prop is since its a short ester it would kick in faster, and everything I looked at showed Sust didnt really have too much Prop in it. Iron-56 -To be honest I havent really looked into or read about HCG very much. I've heard a few things about it, but I def need to read up on it. For PCT I was gonna stick with Clomid and Nolva. Kinda stupid but I'm just putting this together piece by piece getting all the info I can before starting the cycle. mgambino310 -is there a reason for 8 weeks max? I've read a lot about people running 10 wk cycles. Like I said I'm a noob, and I just have things people I work with tell me, and things I read. Thanks again for all the input guys!

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Dude, for your fist cycle don't even worry about stuff "kicking in faster". Just like advised, use .5 every other day if you're using the sus. Better yet, just use test E or C. Too many first timers like to try and complicate things.....I don't know why.

Thread Information