luciuswillson is offline Junior Member

Advise and help for a noobie

Quick background. Im 36 will be 37 in a few months. Only experience with any type of gear is the Andro that I took back in the day. Got really fat (35-40%BF) about 5 years ago and it went downhill from there. I got put on CPAP and TRT and BP meds. Started lifting again and running and lost about 60 lbs and a lot of fat. Now Im about 19-20%BF and and weight 260. All my clothes that fit when I was 220 fit great now even though I am 40lbs heavier. Anyway I just switched my TRT doc and he helped me align my levels. I am taking about 250mg per week and got my levels to just over a 1000. But my E is close to 100. Doc says I don't need an AI but I want one to bring them down to under 45. I have a local source who can get me Novadex or Clomid. Which one is better?

Also I have been planning on blasting at some point this years but I am now stuck at this weight/BF. My lifting partner is trying to get me to try Tren as he says it will help cut he fat off but everything I have read and researched says Tren is not for cutting fat. Id be willing to try it will help my strength while I am eating in deficit calories.

Thanks for all your help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You need to focus on getting your TRT sorted first. Please repost this in the HRT section for the advice you need.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^ what he said plus and AI would be something like Armidex which would get rid of the root of the problem and the source for that is ar-r probably cheaper than your local guy.

But the best is to talk with a doctor imo and convince him.. The guys on TRT will help u with that

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    20% bf is very high when using aas if you sort your diet and loose bf and then decide aas is for you?? they can be good but tren is definitely NOT for inexperienced people keep reading and lifting man your on the right track!

Thread Information