Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slfmade

Thread: Problem pinning glutes please help!

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member

Problem pinning glutes please help!

Hey brother's i'm in need of some help, i have injected up to 3 ml into my glutes before flawlessly with no problems but know it seems like every time i inject into my glutes the oil hits my lungs to hard and fast making me cough uncontrollably and hot and sweaty dame near dropping me to my knees from the sharp pain in my chest. I don't understand why because i aspirate and do not see any blood at all so i don't understand how it's getting into my bloodstream so fast and i inject very slowly i even heat the oil up with a blow dryer and it still doesn't matter. Is it because my glutes need a break from all the pinning??? i do rotate site injections glutes,quads,delts but my glutes get pinned the most and this happens with only 2ml injection. And i actually have my gf pin my glutes for me because i'm not flexible enough to do them myself. She use to do it perfectly no pip nothing but know it seems like the bitch is trying to kill me every time i have her pin my glutes , i make sure she aspirates injects slowly and pauses for 5 secs after every ml but all this doesn't seem to be helping anybody else experience this or know what could possible be the reason why my chest almost explodes every time i pin my glutes?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you are nicking a vein

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try pinning the Ventral Gluteal area. This is were the vast majority of medical professionals do injections these days. Injecting in the gluteus maximus can cause a lot of problems and is very outdated.

This area is also less painful and since it's unusual for a male to have a lot of fat here - you can get away with 1" pins.

Here a video - Start watching at 2:20 to avoid a lot of boring shit.

She really makes it way more complicated than it is. I find it by finding the greater trochanter (put my ring finger there) then put my thumb on my iliac crest and then pin directly in between the two. Easy breezy and you can easily do it yourself.
    SeXc1985 likes this.

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Try pinning the Ventral Gluteal area. This is were the vast majority of medical professionals do injections these days. Injecting in the gluteus maximus can cause a lot of problems and is very outdated.

This area is also less painful and since it's unusual for a male to have a lot of fat here - you can get away with 1" pins.

Here a video - Start watching at 2:20 to avoid a lot of boring shit.

She really makes it way more complicated than it is. I find it by finding the greater trochanter (put my ring finger there) then put my thumb on my iliac crest and then pin directly in between the two. Easy breezy and you can easily do it yourself.
    Awesome information brother i'm going to try this , thank you very much!

Thread Information