saiyangod is offline New Member

a steroid story.

Hello brothers/sisters i have a story to tell. Of course involving steroids .. it all starts by me lifting in an early age. 13 14yrs old. Had no idea what i was doing at the time when it came to lifting. Sloppy form, diet was horrible and bad workout routine. I had an uncle during this time that was always at the gym lifting. From what i was told by my relatives.. he was a big mofo!! not in height but was really wide. And was pretty heavy. over weight big belly etc. I didn't really know him until i gave him a call and asked him for some lifting advice. He gave me some great information i started to see really good gains and he noticed to. He then asked me if i wanted to start training with him. Of course i took the offer. As time passes i get a older and i notice my physique really has changed but i take a look at my uncle, no physique changes what's so ever but he did gain enormous strength.. i asked him how he does it to gain so much strength. at this point he gets comfortable enough to let me know he is using steroids. I didn't look at him any different just started to get really curious about doing a cycle one day... so he lets me in his secrets on what he takes. Deca , some testosterone blend winstrol and hgh... he recommended me to try sum test but i refused due to me being involved in highschool sports(football) that has drug tests. So senior year comes football season is over i purchase my first cycle with my pct and information noted down i was ready. At this time my uncle was even heavier than he was and stronger than ever. I get a call from my uncle saying he aint feeling to good that he won't make to the gym one day. So i held off on my gear for a bit till he was better. A couple days pass,i get a call from my cousin (uncles daughter) that he's in the hospital. Found out he had a stroke and half brain dead. He really can't speak and is on a wheel chair now.. of course i held off my gear (still haven't done any cycles). Bummed out about the whole thing i stop lifting for a while. One thing that really bugged me was not knowing what caused this. Doctors wouldn't tell me and my uncles children claimed they didn't know anything either. It killed me not knowing. Would have it been his really bad eating habbits? Cheap gear? Misuse in gear? What do u guys think?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Could be any number of a thousand things. Genetics, hypertension, diet, stress, I would not blame gear right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Could be any number of a thousand things. Genetics, hypertension, diet, stress, I would not blame gear right off the bat.
    I hear you man still to this day i think over a thousand things that might off caused it as well. That's why im definitely waiting till im a bit older and more educated about gear. Glad to be part of the group!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that man,scary shit -(not comparing case just example and not saying it was gear but ) years ago I had a friend started training with who was only seriously lifting for 6 mns took gear anadrol test tren (not my idea) started getting stronger. Fast forward 2 months now he is strapping wrist to bars bench a lot more and is mentally stronger.. Going all out. He ended up messing up his spine lift so bad where he went thru therapy then surgery-he could not work never mind hasn't touched a weight since he Mobile an all but can't play sports ect.... It is tough and easy stuff to abuse . Wish your the best

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    sorry to hear that man,scary shit -(not comparing case just example and not saying it was gear but ) years ago I had a friend started training with who was only seriously lifting for 6 mns took gear anadrol test tren (not my idea) started getting stronger. Fast forward 2 months now he is strapping wrist to bars bench a lot more and is mentally stronger.. Going all out. He ended up messing up his spine lift so bad where he went thru therapy then surgery-he could not work never mind hasn't touched a weight since he Mobile an all but can't play sports ect.... It is tough and easy stuff to abuse . Wish your the best
    Wow that's terrible bro... you know what this is where the meaning "learn from other people mistakes" comes in place.... but then again i have no idea how it feels to be on gear. I hear the feeling can be addicting and it can mess with your head... How are some of your experiences with test bro if i can ask?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do feel better all around. I don't know what % is the gear or what is metal but i feel things in general goes better for me say at work,gym and home when i run a cycle. I don't feel like hulk or any crazy bull like that but there is a diffinite difference.
    Over all I know how people could get addicted and run say 6 month straight or longer and not want to come off- I know I never look forward to pct but safety is #1 and it is so easy for people to get sucker by dealers or the big guy at the gym who don't know the proper way to cycle and they get messed up.

LordVicK is offline New Member
    Damn!
    sorry to hear such story,

keep digging, at some point you'll find out what happened, maybe try asking directly to your aunt, if someone might know, that would be her,
    the doctors wouldn't tell you because you're not direct family, sometimes is that way, but they surely could've, or must've, told your aunt.
    Maybe she knows, but she didn't want her children to know (she might have her reasons), but you can approach to her, tell her how you feel, how close you were to your uncle, and that it kills you not knowing.

'cause it could be a thousand of reasons that caused the condition of your uncle, not precisely the gear, bad eating habits, or even any of the reasons that you might be thinking of.

wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    I do feel better all around. I don't know what % is the gear or what is metal but i feel things in general goes better for me say at work,gym and home when i run a cycle. I don't feel like hulk or any crazy bull like that but there is a diffinite difference.
    Over all I know how people could get addicted and run say 6 month straight or longer and not want to come off- I know I never look forward to pct but safety is #1 and it is so easy for people to get sucker by dealers or the big guy at the gym who don't know the proper way to cycle and they get messed up.
    What do u mean you never look forward to the pct? And yeah good to know i get a bit anxiety sometimes i wonder if it would affect/trigger it once im on it 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by LordVicK View Post
    Damn!
    sorry to hear such story,

keep digging, at some point you'll find out what happened, maybe try asking directly to your aunt, if someone might know, that would be her,
    the doctors wouldn't tell you because you're not direct family, sometimes is that way, but they surely could've, or must've, told your aunt.
    Maybe she knows, but she didn't want her children to know (she might have her reasons), but you can approach to her, tell her how you feel, how close you were to your uncle, and that it kills you not knowing.

'cause it could be a thousand of reasons that caused the condition of your uncle, not precisely the gear, bad eating habits, or even any of the reasons that you might be thinking of.

wish you all the best.
    Damn bro its gonna be pretty hard confronting her about it:/ but ill def find a way thou.. ill keep u guys posted it could be some good information to know.

Like other said could be alot of different things. But steroids probably did make the problem worse..
    As for you, ye dont do it.. Wait till 25+ also lurk around here. U ll be amazed how much u learn here. I m 21 and i have learned so much knowledge about hormones that i can tell who knows his stuff about hormones and who doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Like other said could be alot of different things. But steroids probably did make the problem worse..
    As for you, ye dont do it.. Wait till 25+ also lurk around here. U ll be amazed how much u learn here. I m 21 and i have learned so much knowledge about hormones that i can tell who knows his stuff about hormones and who doesnt
    Yeah i hope to find out .... that's great bro im glad there is other like me! Hope to caught up to you in barley learning about ai's.. man there is so much info here it's awesome!

Thread Information