D08inmanr is offline New Member

Coming off cycle, can i continue running test until next cycle

I just came off my 12 week cycle and was wondering if i can just continue to run a low dose ( 200-300) of test for the next 12 weeks until i can toss my other stuff in again
    this is my 12 week cycle i just ended 2 days ago--
    tren ace 75mg eod -8 weeks-- week 1-8
    test e 500mg week - 12 weeks--inject 250cc 2x a week
    t3 weeks 1-12.... 50mgs a day through out those 10 weeks
    Now i have a bunch of test left over and am wondering if i can just continue at low doses

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    If your profile is correct, you are 5'9" and 160 lbs. You can gain a lot more naturally, you are just not eating right. You should hang up the steroids for now and work on learning how to properly eat.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to come off and pct. The longer you stay on the more the risk of not recovering and ending up needing trt

D08inmanr is offline New Member
    Im 190 lbs 5'9 and i am gunna do my pct and stuff i would regularly do even if i wasnt going to continue as planned and just continue the test after my pct for this cycle is finished then i would just up the test amount when i go into my next cycle

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by D08inmanr
    Im 190 lbs 5'9 and i am gunna do my pct and stuff i would regularly do even if i wasnt going to continue as planned and just continue the test after my pct for this cycle is finished then i would just up the test amount when i go into my next cycle
    continuing the test after pct isn't giving you time to recover

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Do u have enough test to run trt the rest of ur life, do u have enough AI for life, Can u get bloods periodically for life? Do u want have children? Theres a reason for everyone why we get off and run pct and man up and train natty for a determined amount of time (Time on + pct is a good guage on OFF time). Consider your pros and cons and u make ur own decision. You have been a member since 2011, u should by know by now WTF is up! Good luck...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 22 years of age, cycle off and wait appropriate time between cycles. Do not abuse these drugs and allow your body to recover effectively.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ what he said because if you plan on bridging with test then you are NOT comming of cycle and you are doing HRT. Without proper time off and PCT your hormone system will not recover properly and you may be stuck (literally) pinning for life.

Easy answer. NO

Thread Information