bjn6802 is offline New Member

need help please!

I read the thread about beginner cycles and im ready to start. ive researched a little on sources but im still a little lost. I know of a few websites to go to but since I live in the USA its illegal and im afraid of ordering and having a swat team storming my house when I accept the package. im thinking about going with hulk labs but I don't want to get arrested. has anybody had any problems with the police when ordering or do these websites have security pretty well covered? im ready to start my first cycle but im a little scared, please help! if I violated any rules by posting this im sorry I just don't know what else to do.

FapOLantern is offline Junior Member
    If you're ordering a small quantity (eg: NOT 60 vials of gear), the most you'll get is a letter of seizure, and your address will be flagged for future packages. They can't prove your ordered it. Obviously don't sign anything, if you do you deserve to be buttraped in jail.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check the subsection, "discussion of brands". That's where these things are discussed and source discussions are not permitted (just FYI).

To your question about a police raid....well unless you are ordering truck loads of anabolic substances, that's not likely to happen. It is possible however, that if ordered overseas into the US, your shipment could be seized by Customs and you could receive a seizure letter.

As always, it is an ever present risk when shipping illegal drugs into the US. Only you can decide if the risk is worth it.

so what your saying is don't order from my home computer haha? have any of you guys ever had your package seized? im just trying to cover my ass, im trying to build muscle not a rap sheet.

and another question, how much should the beginner cycle covered on this forum cost? I don't want to pay more than im supposed to.

The paranoia is strong in this one.

haha yea it is. I havnt gotten in trouble in a few years and I wanna keep it that way.

What gear are you running?

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    buy from a domestic lab and check their shipping methods. find out if they require a signature, back check reviews about the lab. Imo prices of online labs are high but not outrageous.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    With the amount of cocaine coming up from mexico, extacy coming from europe and meth being produced domestically, hopefully the dea and law enforcement would decide there resources could be better spent than setting up a controlled delivery to bust personal anabolic user.

FapOLantern, none yet, ive been wanting to get into it for awhile and im finally getting around to it.

ive been reading threads on this site for a few hours now and I think im more confused than I was before. nobody uses full names for products and I don't understand all the abbreviations. can someone explain please?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here you go:

Common terms and abbreviations..

My only source ever after doing eight cycles was an overseas supplier in Europe, I am in the States. In the eight cycles I have done I have received about 2 packages per cycle. So in 16 packages I have never had a seizure letter or anything of the like, if I did then my awesome source would reimburse me. Even if I did get a seizure letter I doubt they are going to make the trip all the way to your house to harass you about it. These guys seize many many packages each day and most of them have things worse than AAS. If you are really paranoid just use someone else's IP address and ship it in someone else's name whom you do not care much about. I use my ex's name since she still comes over to drop off my son. I wouldn't worry about it though.

What are your stats? Goals?

Quote Originally Posted by bjn6802
    and another question, how much should the beginner cycle covered on this forum cost? I don't want to pay more than im supposed to.
    FYI.....price discussions are prohibited on this site.

raeford25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    Here you go: Common terms and abbreviations.. My only source ever after doing eight cycles was an overseas supplier in Europe, I am in the States. In the eight cycles I have done I have received about 2 packages per cycle. So in 16 packages I have never had a seizure letter or anything of the like, if I did then my awesome source would reimburse me. Even if I did get a seizure letter I doubt they are going to make the trip all the way to your house to harass you about it. These guys seize many many packages each day and most of them have things worse than AAS. If you are really paranoid just use someone else's IP address and ship it in someone else's name whom you do not care much about. I use my ex's name since she still comes over to drop off my son. I wouldn't worry about it though. What are your stats? Goals?
    Lmao. love how you keep it classy Ranger.

thank you ranger danger, you've been a big help, I tried to send you a message thanking you but for some reason it wouldn't let me. as far as my stats go im 25 years old, 6 ft tall, 190 lbs, squat 450, benchpress 305 been working out a little over 5 years, I want to get bigger but I just need a little help.

ugh getting ahold of some gear is more work than anything, I have no clue how to find a good source or what im even looking for. I don't want to risk injecting some poison bullshit into my body. maybe I should rethink this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bjn6802
    ugh getting ahold of some gear is more work than anything, I have no clue how to find a good source or what im even looking for. I don't want to risk injecting some poison bullshit into my body. maybe I should rethink this whole thing.
    It's part of the process....but we've had guys on here get bad gear and end up in the hospital.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjn6802 View Post
    thank you ranger danger, you've been a big help, I tried to send you a message thanking you but for some reason it wouldn't let me. as far as my stats go im 25 years old, 6 ft tall, 190 lbs, squat 450, benchpress 305 been working out a little over 5 years, I want to get bigger but I just need a little help.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raeford25 View Post
    Lmao. love how you keep it classy Ranger.
    I do what I can, if you met her you would understand why. It's a wonder steroids are the only drugs I have done after putting up with her.

muscleink yea I don't want to end up in the hospital, ive found a few online sources but I have no clue what im looking at. I want to get exactly what was mentioned in the beginner cycle thread but its all different names. it might as well be in another language.

Thread Information