jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

I have a trt Test cyp prescription for a 10ml 1 month supply. anyway to get refills?

So, I have a script for a 10ml bottle of t cyp that could really last me 5 months. I just tried to have it refilled since technically it says 1 month supply, but they are calling my doc first. So im assuming he will just say I habe to use what I have for 5 months.

I want to run a blast of 500mg for 12 weeks. So if I were able to actually get 10ml vials each month id be golden. Is there anyway to do this? Is there like an online pharmacy or something that would actually refill my script monthly?

Currupted is offline Banned
    yea take it to 7/11

You'll only get what the Doc prescribed not a drop more. If you want to do a blast beyond the normal weekly dose you have to find your own source.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    You'll only get what the Doc prescribed not a drop more. If you want to do a blast beyond the normal weekly dose you have to find your own source.
    ^^^Correct.

Your doctor is supplying you with enough to manage your low T conditions based on his prescribed clinical management plan for you. He is not your source for recreational use while running a cycle nor should you abuse the prescription. I've seen this pattern before and as a clinician myself, when it happens you may compromise your integrity with your MD and the extent of future care he/she may offer.

Moreover, if you abuse the prescription, it is often evident in your blood work with abnormally high testosterone levels.

If your intent is to conduct a proper cycle, find an alternate source and keep your medically prescribed testosterone for low T management.

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. Ill try to find my own source. I read the sticky regarding sources. Ill try that route if its reliable

Thread Information