thesecretuser is offline Junior Member

anavar and tren?

Couldnt really find an answer on thiss...
    Planning on running prop for 12 weeks
    Weeks1-4
    Prop 100mg eod
    Anavar 50mg ed
    Clen pyramid
    Weeks 5-12
    Prop 100 mg eod
    Tren ace 75mg eod
    I know orals are harsh on the liver and tren is liver toxic, i was wondering if it was a good idea to run these in the same cycle.
    Btw this is a cuting cycle

Arimidex ,prami and hcg will be included...

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Why wait to add the Tren ?

davesah1 is offline Member
    yeah tren shits on var. If anything add in EQ instead of var and that will show something youve never seen. Start with tren or wait until test kicks in and add it, but EQ will prove much better as your appear to be taking the cut stack route and var is just negligible compare to tren and EQ and test

save HCG for that 14 day period when you wait for test to clear out of your system, or else your just gonna desensitize yourself to the drug and LH, which means for PCT you might as well inject water instead of HCG.

read Duchane's book HCG is not administered for more than 17 days due to its decreased effectiveness on LH production. SO the whole keep your balls going while on will work for about 2-3 weeks then your basically wasting money and blunting recovery IMO. Blasting before PCT seems most logical. Why do we cycle off test (besides health reasons)? bc you get used to and the gains stop. HCG is no exception. my 2 cents.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Eq isn't worth the space it takes up in a vial!

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Why wait to add the Tren?
    Acording to some sites and videos clen should not be stacked with diuretics

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    yeah tren shits on var. If anything add in EQ instead of var and that will show something youve never seen. Start with tren or wait until test kicks in and add it, but EQ will prove much better as your appear to be taking the cut stack route and var is just negligible compare to tren and EQ and test
    Greg valentino took eq and we all know what happened...
    Lol jokes. Ive never tried eq before and i have photoshoots in the summer so i want to look my best, i cant risk trying new substances as i dont know how ill react to it.

read Duchane's book HCG is not administered for more than 17 days due to its decreased effectiveness on LH production. SO the whole keep your balls going while on will work for about 2-3 weeks then your basically wasting money and blunting recovery IMO. Blasting before PCT seems most logical. Why do we cycle off test (besides health reasons)? bc you get used to and the gains stop. HCG is no exception. my 2 cents.
    Good point, i will definitely do more research on hcg . Anyhow quick question, how much hcg should i blast at most off cycle pre pct and how much of a break should i leave inbetween?

Metal1877 is offline Junior Member
    I would pay more for a gallon of water than i would a bottle of eq.........that's worthless shit

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    EQ really is a bad choice here. He'll only be on cycle for 12wks which isn't enough time to make full use of the few benefits it may provide.

Quote Originally Posted by thesecretuser View Post
    Acording to some sites and videos clen should not be stacked with diuretics
    What diuretic is listed in that cycle?

Blasting before PCT is not most logical and to be quite honest this statement makes absolutely zero sense. HCG cannot ever have decreased effectiveness on LH production bc it's suppressive of LH production at the thyroid.

Gains don't stop bc of reduced effectiveness and we don't come off cycle bc gains stop. Coming off cycle is to let the body re enter homeostasis, bring hormonal levels back to physiological levels, and generally to give the body a break from a cycle.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Doc beat me to it. What is the diuretic you're worried about? I'm truly curious because these are the same compounds I plan on running on my next cycle. They will be dosed differently for personal reasons but something similar to what you've outlined so any information you could provide would be great.

Keeping in mind that I don't know exactly what you're trying to accomplish it seems to me it would make more sense to start the Tren from the beginning and then put the clen in at the end.

Also, I'm far from an expert but I cycle clen on and off while I'm on Tren with no visible side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Doc beat me to it. What is the diuretic you're worried about? I'm truly curious because these are the same compounds I plan on running on my next cycle. They will be dosed differently for personal reasons but something similar to what you've outlined so any information you could provide would be great.

Keeping in mind that I don't know exactly what you're trying to accomplish it seems to me it would make more sense to start the Tren from the beginning and then put the clen in at the end.

Also, I'm far from an expert but I cycle clen on and off while I'm on Tren with no visible side effects.
    Not running diuretis anymore lol, i wanted to start tren later throught the cycle for economic reasons mainly but i might just start it right away, either or i supose

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thesecretuser View Post
    Not running diuretis anymore lol, i wanted to start tren later throught the cycle for economic reasons mainly but i might just start it right away, either or i supose
    The tren calls your name and you cant say no.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    The tren calls your name and you cant say no.
    Damn you tren !!!!

Thread Information