Thread: A few things

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

A few things

Hello everyone, I've been running test cyp and test en for about 5 months tapering up to 750mg a week evenly dosed . This isn't my first ride lol. Having no issues other than a gyno flare up from a old occurrence . My diet is on key and I'm not gaining weight or strength. I'm up to 3500cal a day I work like a beast too. My joints seem so weak as well sucks . I'm also on a ADHD medication called. Vyvanse. It is a amphetamine . Which I do need for my focus . Especially since I'm working full time and in school full time . That's the first issue. , second is I got my blood work done for my test my levels were at 1500!! My concern is that my gear has been giving me horrible pip and fevers. So bad that I don't even want to pin. Not sure if it's the gear though. Third is the gyno flare up. Not to bad but I'm had Adex I've been using and cabergoline since I tend to lactate . I have no letro, which I respond well to. But I have nolvadex , could I use the nolvadex till it subsides and stay on Adex to control? Just wondering why I'm not gaining t 1500 test levels I should be gaining size and strength right ?

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 months that a long run-you on trt

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really get off the juice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Really get off the juice.
    Should I just pct?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    5 months that a long run-you on trt
    No TrT . But I knew what I was getting into when I started. I usually run long cycles . FIT 2 be says get off but not sure if he's joking lol. I mean if I pct I'll be running GH and peptides along with em.

Blog Entries
    Bumps

Blog Entries
    Thanks Vegas , this was helpful

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been running test cyp and test en for about 5 months tapering up to 750mg a week evenly dosed . This isn't my first ride lol. Having no issues other than a gyno flare up from a old occurrence . My diet is on key and I'm not gaining weight or strength. I'm up to 3500cal a day I work like a beast too. My joints seem so weak as well sucks . I'm also on a ADHD medication called. Vyvanse. It is a amphetamine . Which I do need for my focus . Especially since I'm working full time and in school full time . That's the first issue. , second is I got my blood work done for my test my levels were at 1500!! My concern is that my gear has been giving me horrible pip and fevers. So bad that I don't even want to pin. Not sure if it's the gear though. Third is the gyno flare up. Not to bad but I'm had Adex I've been using and cabergoline since I tend to lactate . I have no letro, which I respond well to. But I have nolvadex , could I use the nolvadex till it subsides and stay on Adex to control? Just wondering why I'm not gaining t 1500 test levels I should be gaining size and strength right ?
    I have ADHD as well. I was put on in the second grade, and was on more or less continuously until age 17 when I joined the military. There is this formula to calculate the height of a boy at age 2. Basically double the height on the second b'day, and that will give you a pretty good idea how tall you will be fully grown. Based on this, the doc estimated me to be 6'2". I'm only 6'. I was a runt all through school, but a strange thing happened when I came off the Ritalin. I developed a significant growth spurt. All the men in my family are 2 to 3 inches taller than me. Could this just be a coincidence? Maybe. But I have my doubts. I suspect the Ritalin stunted my growth, and significantly delayed what growth I did have. makes me wonder how tall I would have been had I not come off the Ritalin and experienced the growth spurt I had. Would I have been significantly shorter? Again, I don't know. the studies aren't there to tell me.

I bring this up, because I feel there is a good chance that your ADHD meds could be affecting your ability to gain. I do know that these meds are appetite suppressants, which is why you are told to take your meds after a meal.

Taking amphetamine type drugs daily over many years? Best case scenario is that it will not impact growth. Worst case scenario is that it does affect your ability to grow.

Think about it and let me know what you think?

---Roman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I have ADHD as well. I was put on in the second grade, and was on more or less continuously until age 17 when I joined the military. There is this formula to calculate the height of a boy at age 2. Basically double the height on the second b'day, and that will give you a pretty good idea how tall you will be fully grown. Based on this, the doc estimated me to be 6'2". I'm only 6'. I was a runt all through school, but a strange thing happened when I came off the Ritalin. I developed a significant growth spurt. All the men in my family are 2 to 3 inches taller than me. Could this just be a coincidence? Maybe. But I have my doubts. I suspect the Ritalin stunted my growth, and significantly delayed what growth I did have. makes me wonder how tall I would have been had I not come off the Ritalin and experienced the growth spurt I had. Would I have been significantly shorter? Again, I don't know. the studies aren't there to tell me.

I bring this up, because I feel there is a good chance that your ADHD meds could be affecting your ability to gain. I do know that these meds are appetite suppressants, which is why you are told to take your meds after a meal.

Taking amphetamine type drugs daily over many years? Best case scenario is that it will not impact growth. Worst case scenario is that it does affect your ability to grow.

Think about it and let me know what you think?

---Roman
    Roman! Thanks for responding man. I do think that yes it did stunt your growth . Especially taking it that long It's mechanism of action and "amine" family definitely can cause some muscular atrophy as well. I know it's not helping me and my gains I even tried adding a weight gainer on top of my diet. Still 173-177. Lbs I feel like I've hit a plateau. Even on the sauce. I have been pondering the idea of only taking it on days I have school ( a few dad a week) maybe I can try that . Another issue is that when I do come off the vyvanse my metabolism is gonna plummet and add on the fat lol. When I started it last year in July I was 188 first two weeks I lost 10 lbs ! Seemed more like fat . So maybe I'll add more cardio and dose for the school days only .
    Back to your story, I have heard of the amphetamines not allowing your body to absorb all nutrients . And with a " adrenalin " like drug lyposis is increased but your body will deplete that and tyour ATP and Glycogen . After that we know what's next.... Muscle but stunting bone growth? I definitely think it's possible.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Vyvanse IMO is not a good drug. Last a long time in your system. I like the Ritalin or Adderall much better. I have a ton of both around my house. I never take what I am supposed to take. I hate the stuff but I need to take it to complete some tasks and not start a ton of other thing. All of these meds to mess with your KCal you take in and how you absorb them. I only take them when I need them but would not be on a long lasting one like vyvanse. Only take it on school days and watch your diet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Vyvanse IMO is not a good drug. Last a long time in your system. I like the Ritalin or Adderall much better. I have a ton of both around my house. I never take what I am supposed to take. I hate the stuff but I need to take it to complete some tasks and not start a ton of other thing. All of these meds to mess with your KCal you take in and how you absorb them. I only take them when I need them but would not be on a long lasting one like vyvanse. Only take it on school days and watch your diet.
    Copy that man. Thank you for replying , yes I've never tried the ones just the vyvanse . I know I can eat more 4500cals a day would be tough for me but I can try .

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Pct and give your body a break man. When you start again chances are you will continue to gain. Your test levels are at 1500 or at >1500? 750mgs of test should have you well well above 1500. If i was you I would take a break, then come back with a different source. Good luck.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I take vyvance also but as other have said, not daily and I come off for weeks at a time.

5 months cycle is way to long and your test levels should be a lot hight so Ill bet a lot is being converted into estrogen causing your Gyno.

I would run a good pct doing multiple blood test until I knew my levels were back to normal and then do whatever I had to to get the gyno under control before considering doing another cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your body is telling you it needs a rest, staying on cycle for long periods of time doesn't equal more, bigger or longer gains. Come off cycle and recover but expect a huge drop after such a long cycle

Blog Entries
    Got it, thanks guys so my pct.
    Since it is a long cycle should untapped off my dose ?
    I'm thinking this week 500mg
    2nd week 200mg
    3rd week 100mg
    4th week start pct
    Nolva 40mg
    Clomid 50mg
    Hcg 200 eod
    Hgh 2 iu a day
    Or cjc ghrp protocol

4-8 weeks pct cont.
    Nolva 20 mg
    Clomid 25 mg
    Hcg same dose
    Hgh same or peptide protocol same

Wk 8-12
    nolva 10mg until gyno is fully subsided
    Hgh 2 iu a day or peptide protocol .

Any suggestions ?
    Thanks guys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86
    Got it, thanks guys so my pct. Since it is a long cycle should untapped off my dose ? I'm thinking this week 500mg 2nd week 200mg 3rd week 100mg 4th week start pct Nolva 40mg Clomid 50mg Hcg 200 eod Hgh 2 iu a day Or cjc ghrp protocol 4-8 weeks pct cont. Nolva 20 mg Clomid 25 mg Hcg same dose Hgh same or peptide protocol same Wk 8-12 nolva 10mg until gyno is fully subsided Hgh 2 iu a day or peptide protocol . Any suggestions ? Thanks guys

Or what if I dropped the dose of test to 150 a week untill gyno is gone and jump up with new source and hgh? Or is that not realistic ?

Black is offline Anabolic Member

Or what if I dropped the dose of test to 150 a week untill gyno is gone and jump up with new source and hgh? Or is that not realistic ?
    Dude, you've been on for 5 months. You said you are 170-180 lbs and 6 feet tall. Whether it be your meds or, what I believe, you lack of proper nutrition to grow, you need to address that issue. Until you get that sorted out, no steroid is going to give you keepable gains.

Sorry to be blunt, but you have no business using steroids at this time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond
    Dude, you've been on for 5 months. You said you are 170-180 lbs and 6 feet tall. Whether it be your meds or, what I believe, you lack of proper nutrition to grow, you need to address that issue. Until you get that sorted out, no steroid is going to give you keepable gains. Sorry to be blunt, but you have no business using steroids at this time.
    In not 6ft , I wish . Lol. No need to apologize buddy.
    My nutrition is on point for me. I've used the same diet protocol since I first started using AAS . It has always worked .
    I was steadily gaining till I started my medication. I know a huge part is the medication other part is that my androgen receptors are taxed and need a break like the other said.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come off and do a pct to see if you can get your natural test production working again otherwise you will have no choice but to be on hrt for life and just ask anyone in the hrt section if they had to choice of being on or not and see what they say. Ill tell you so you dont have to because it's been asked many times. Everyone says they would rather NOT be on hrt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Come off and do a pct to see if you can get your natural test production working again otherwise you will have no choice but to be on hrt for life and just ask anyone in the hrt section if they had to choice of being on or not and see what they say. Ill tell you so you dont have to because it's been asked many times. Everyone says they would rather NOT be on hrt.
    Copy that. Thank you. I will dose down and follow my protocol . See where I'm at. Thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Roman! Thanks for responding man. I do think that yes it did stunt your growth . Especially taking it that long It's mechanism of action and "amine" family definitely can cause some muscular atrophy as well. I know it's not helping me and my gains I even tried adding a weight gainer on top of my diet. Still 173-177. Lbs I feel like I've hit a plateau. Even on the sauce. I have been pondering the idea of only taking it on days I have school ( a few dad a week) maybe I can try that . Another issue is that when I do come off the vyvanse my metabolism is gonna plummet and add on the fat lol. When I started it last year in July I was 188 first two weeks I lost 10 lbs ! Seemed more like fat . So maybe I'll add more cardio and dose for the school days only .
    Back to your story, I have heard of the amphetamines not allowing your body to absorb all nutrients . And with a " adrenalin " like drug lyposis is increased but your body will deplete that and tyour ATP and Glycogen . After that we know what's next.... Muscle but stunting bone growth? I definitely think it's possible.
    if you suspect your meds are affecting your gains, then (without researching your particular drug, it may be that what I'm about to say is bad advise) you may consider reducing the dose and ONLY taking when needed.

Personally, I only take Ritalin when going to the office. moderate dose in the morning, and right after the lunch meal. not at night, nor on weekends/holidays/vacation. and even then, not always at work. if not much is going on, then no. but if an intense project, then yes.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    In not 6ft , I wish . Lol. No need to apologize buddy.
    My nutrition is on point for me. I've used the same diet protocol since I first started using AAS . It has always worked .
    I was steadily gaining till I started my medication. I know a huge part is the medication other part is that my androgen receptors are taxed and need a break like the other said.
    Apologies, TR had mentioned he is 6 feet tall, not you. Sorry about that. I wish I was 6' as well.

Looks like you've gotten the advice you need. Best of luck to you.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Still don't know what's up with your PIP. I been running this brew forever and it's damn near un-noticiable for me.

Where are you injecting and with what pin?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Still don't know what's up with your PIP. I been running this brew forever and it's damn near un-noticiable for me. Where are you injecting and with what pin?
    22-23g 1" for delta
    22-23g 1.5 for glute

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmmmm

Word

I'm using 25ga now, but was using 23ga without issues

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Hmmmmmm Word I'm using 25ga now, but was using 23ga without issues
    Ya just did today I'll let yuoi know tomorrow