Hello everyone, I've been running test cyp and test en for about 5 months tapering up to 750mg a week evenly dosed . This isn't my first ride lol. Having no issues other than a gyno flare up from a old occurrence . My diet is on key and I'm not gaining weight or strength. I'm up to 3500cal a day I work like a beast too. My joints seem so weak as well sucks . I'm also on a ADHD medication called. Vyvanse. It is a amphetamine . Which I do need for my focus . Especially since I'm working full time and in school full time . That's the first issue. , second is I got my blood work done for my test my levels were at 1500!! My concern is that my gear has been giving me horrible pip and fevers. So bad that I don't even want to pin. Not sure if it's the gear though. Third is the gyno flare up. Not to bad but I'm had Adex I've been using and cabergoline since I tend to lactate . I have no letro, which I respond well to. But I have nolvadex , could I use the nolvadex till it subsides and stay on Adex to control? Just wondering why I'm not gaining t 1500 test levels I should be gaining size and strength right ?