Thread: Need Help

agriff75 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need Help

Hi, my name is Alex. I use to work out all the time and i played multiple sports. I have just had my third shoulder surgery and im only 22. I recently became over weight within the past year. My fiance had a baby and we are finally just starting to exercise again. I need to know if there is anything I can take that will help burn fat quicker and help build muscle while I am in therapy. I cannot lift free weights or anything heavy at the moment. I want to know if there is something safe to take with my circumstances. I was looking at the Clen but i was not sure if that is the best option for me. Thank you so much!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agriff75 View Post
    Hi, my name is Alex. I use to work out all the time and i played multiple sports. I have just had my third shoulder surgery and im only 22. I recently became over weight within the past year. My fiance had a baby and we are finally just starting to exercise again. I need to know if there is anything I can take that will help burn fat quicker and help build muscle while I am in therapy. I cannot lift free weights or anything heavy at the moment. I want to know if there is something safe to take with my circumstances. I was looking at the Clen but i was not sure if that is the best option for me. Thank you so much!
    I would advise against taking clen until you are back into the swing of things and in some kind of decent shape.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agriff75
    Best thing to do is change your nutrition and increase your cardio. A lot of the supplements you are considering will put a strain on your heart and negatively affect your lipid metabolism (cholesterol) and if you are carrying extra weight, the risks would not be favorable. There are no quick fixes unfortunately. Check out our nutrition section and work on bringing your daily caloric intake to a deficit below your TDEE and you will see the weight loss.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO cardio is good but you can burn a lot more fat by walking. Why do you think the military walks so much? Or people that live in a big city like NYC are not super fat like they are in a more spread out location? Try to walk as fast as you can but still be able to have a labored conversation with someone. Walk 23-35 minutes up to 4 times a day and you will drop lbs if your diet is in check.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Diet and cardio bro and don't be in a hurry to push that shoulder.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Diet and cardio bro and don't be in a hurry to push that shoulder.
    Definitely second that after pushing my shoulder too hard too soon once upon a time myself.

Thread Information