BullDogg20 is offline Member

Question cypionate????????

Just a few questions.

Like i said on a previous post that i was planning my next cycle and i was thinking about incorperating cypionate into it.
    Anyways hear is my quest.

If i have a 10 ML bottle of cyp. an in each 1 cc there is 100 mg of gear then how much should i be injecting a week.

because if i am injecting 500 mg a week the damn i am paying nearly 200 bucks for two weeks of cypionate anyways

i need some feed back on this thanx

marx is offline Member
    I don't know exactly how much you are paying but you are correct in your addition. You can inject however much you want. If you're going with 500mg week than a bottle will last you two weeks. I'm not sure if I understand the question...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: cypionate????????

Originally posted by BullDogg20
    If i have a 10 ML bottle of cyp. an in each 1 cc there is 100 mg of gear then how much should i be injecting a week.
    I wouldn't presume to tell you how much you should be injecting, since that depends on how much you want to use and whether you're stacking it with anything else.

However, here's a word for future purchases. Unlike test enanthate , which (in the U.S.) only comes in 200 mg/ml strength, cyp is made in both 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml strengths. My suggestion is that you simply buy the 200 mg/ml - not only should it be cheaper, you have to inject less solution into your bod to get the same effects.

(By the way, the only legally manufactured brand here in the U.S. is Depo-Testosterone , by Upjohn/Pharmacia, which is made in both 100 and 200 mg per ml. Both versions come in a 10 ml vial. Obviously, if you want to shoot, say, 400 mg. at a pop, it's a lot easier to do it as 2 cc's than 4 cc's.)

What i was really trying to find out and maybe i didnt make my self clear enough was that cypionate is suposed to be cheaper then sust 250. but if i am supposed to be running 400 or 500 mb of cypionate a week then how is it cheaper.

I am trying to find out how much cypionate is recomended. i do plan on stacking it with somthing i just dont know yet.

thanx

I think what he's asking is that because Cyp is suppose to be so much more cost efficient than Sust. In order to get 500ml of Sust per week, it consists of 2 ml, but in order to get 500ml of Cyp per week it consists of 5ml What he’s asking is do the dosages have to be roughly the same in order to reach the same effectiveness, or can he use considerably less Cyp to achieve similar results to the Sust. Because like he says, at 5 ml per week, it kind of takes the cost efficiency out of the equation

Yoy said it even better then i did BIG RED

THanx!!!!!!!

Bump

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Its not more cost efficient because you are paying a psychotic amount for test. 100mg/10ml for $200? The band Nirvana said it best "Rape me my friend"

If i am paying a pyschotic amount, for cyp

how much should i be paying for a 10 ml cyp bottle canadian
    i am currently paying 200

4plates is offline Banned
    im taking cyp right now @600 mg for 10 wks then switching to prop for 3 wks.

i got the 200 mg streanth cyp,so its easy,i do 1.5 ccs 2wice a wk.

cyp is cheap,usually about $60 for 10 ml vial.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Whoa . . .

Originally posted by BullDogg20
    If i am paying a pyschotic amount, for cyp
    how much should i be paying for a 10 ml cyp bottle canadian
    i am currently paying 200
    Sorry, BullDogg, I hadn't put the price together (It's Sunday - my mind is lazy today).

Here in the U.S., legit cyp (Depo-Testosterone ) retails for $70 for a 10 ml vial of 200 mg/ml. It's reasonable to assume that alternative sources will cost more, but that will give you a perspective.

Cyp is not made in Canada, but enanthate is. The trade name is Delatestryl, made in the U.S. by BTG/Bristol-Myers Squibb, and in Canada it's made by the friendly folks at Theramed in Missasauga. In the U.S., Delatestryl 200 mg/ml retails for $70 USD for a 5 ml vial (which means that it costs twice as much as Depo-Testosterone, the legal brand of cyp). But in Canada, Delatestryl goes for about $22 CDN (or $33 USD) for a 5 ml vial. This follows the usual trend in which prescription prices are much less in Canada than in the U.S.

So, if you can find a source, your best bet might be to switch to enanthate. Much cheaper than cyp in Canada, at least by the legal route.

TNT
    Honorary Canuck, since I buy
    my enanthate in Canada.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Brovel makes t200, enanthate 200mg/ml at a very reasonable price.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Brovel makes t200, enanthate 200mg/ml at a very reasonable price.
    Do you know the estimate on that??

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    depends where your at and who you know.

Thnax for all the great info guys.

didnt realize that most of you were only paying around 70 bukcs for 10 ml and that american so if i convert that into canadian dollars thats around 105 dollars for a 10 ml bottle of cyp which to me sounds reasonable but 200, damn that alot now that iknow what u are paying

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Do you know the estimate on that??
    in ny it should be around 60-90 $, again depending on where youre getting it from

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Yeah NYmattik, I paid $85.00

I could have got it a little cheaper but I did not wanted to split ship!

Glassvoice

bigchewy is offline New Member
    depending on the brand it should be anywhere between 40-100 bucks canadian.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Think about trying to find a source in or around Mexico. If you do you should be able to get Tornel testEnth200 for about $60 for 10ml. It's a decent product. Not as good as the American upjohn test, but I have got some good gains from it. Good luck.

Thread Information