Thebigdaddy is offline New Member

Max Lmg detection time?

26, long story I'm going to get tested for steroids in 1 month. 4 months ago I took Max lmg and I know max mlg half life is short, the problem is I have read that max mlg converts to nandrolone in the body if that's the case would I fail as if I took deca ? Thanks please don't flame I'm stressed

Bump

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No, it converts to some other progestin. But I have no idea how long it is detectable for.

Ok thanks! yeah I've been searching every where, some say straight to deca but I read it's just like nandrolone not the same. But I also ready half life of max mlg is 4-6 hours. The only problem is once converted I'm not sure how long until metabolites are still detectable..

If anyone has an idea of detection or anything let me know

Sorry to post again but Found some good news when reading up , max turns into 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione now the deca which is 19 nor androstenedione is in the body for ever but oral andro is not the deciding factor is the "nor" idk what that means or does to the andro , still unanswered but possibly getting somewhere HELP NEEDED

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No, it converts to some other progestin. But I have no idea how long it is detectable for.
    Do you think the detection time would be more as nandrolone or like a normal oral steroid because I know the reason nandrolone is detectable so Lon is because of the ester. And I'm not sure which ester will be detectable the max mlg or the conversion

I was told on another thread that since the steroid is oral I have nothing to worry about even tho it is a deca conversion , if anyone can elaborate on this that would be great thanks!

money1994 is offline Junior Member
    Well not to scare you but I did deca once and was tested for Doping 17 Months Later and it got detected and I got banned for 6 months from my sports as they only found metabolites slightly elevated than what is permitted else I would have been banned for 5 years so ye DO NOT EVER TOUCH DECA OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT. NOT WORTH IT...

Good Luck on your Doping Test.

Quote Originally Posted by money1994 View Post
    Well not to scare you but I did deca once and was tested for Doping 17 Months Later and it got detected and I got banned for 6 months from my sports as they only found metabolites slightly elevated than what is permitted else I would have been banned for 5 years so ye DO NOT EVER TOUCH DECA OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT. NOT WORTH IT...

Good Luck on your Doping Test.
    Well on some other forums they said since it's an oral it will be clean very soon (around two month) and it doesn't convert to decaonate(deca durbulin) it converts to the nanadrol base not nandrol itself, wgat do you think?

Thread Information