Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: Anavar

Stayfocus143 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Anavar

I'm currently 34yo and about to start var for 10 weeks at 50mg a day... I'm just curious if this is a good idea. I've been working out hard the last 3 years bus can't seem to lose my gut.. My arms are getting bigger but I can't lose this gut and I want more cut on me.. I have 200 50mg and 2cyp 250mg but I really want to stay away from the test.. I'm 237lbs 5'11 bulk build... Decent diet!!!

Please help

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfocus143 View Post
    I'm currently 34yo and about to start var for 10 weeks at 50mg a day... I'm just curious if this is a good idea. I've been working out hard the last 3 years bus can't seem to lose my gut.. My arms are getting bigger but I can't lose this gut and I want more cut on me.. I have 200 50mg and 2cyp 250mg but I really want to stay away from the test.. I'm 237lbs 5'11 bulk build... Decent diet!!!

Please help
    not really. 50mg is at the low end of the effective range. it is also a dose that will, in part, or more likely, in full, shut down your natty test production. Which means, in all likelihood, you will not have any testosterone available during the cycle, and after that as well. You will need to pct, and you should include exogenous testosterone. And if this is your first cycle, it really needs to be test only, without the var, so you can see how your body reacts to this foundation anabolic .

We can discuss this further if you like, but the short answer is, NO, probably not a good idea.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Blog Entries
    Damn!!! Well what about primo??? I just want something that is not that hard and will help with lean gains and she'd some fat... I don't like when u say it will shut my test off... What if I took 100mg of the cyp a week and the 50mg of var?? I have some clomid for the end

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfocus143 View Post
    Damn!!! Well what about primo??? I just want something that is not that hard and will help with lean gains and she'd some fat... I don't like when u say it will shut my test off... What if I took 100mg of the cyp a week and the 50mg of var?? I have some clomid for the end
    ANY AAS will shut down your natty test production. Including Primo.

Is this your first cycle?

In the spirit of giving good advice, if this is your first cycle, then it should be test only. You need to understand what this foundation anabolic does prior to taking anything else. This is from school of advice 101.

A typical first cycle is 5 or 6 hundred mg of test e or c each week for 12 weeks. don't forget the ai while on cycle (this will help reduce/prevent increases in estradiol production = not a good thing =) and your pct after (this will help accelerate the production of natty test post cycle).

There will be a few that will tell you they do var only cycles, but they are in the minority, and my advice is for the greater general population.
    NEFLRick likes this.

Blog Entries
    But won't I get bigger on the 500mg of cyp a week ? I'm trying to lean down I don't want anymore size just lean out... Also if I take aromasin while on the var cycle will that help.... SHIT... How would u recommend taking the var if you was me and u don't want your test to crash... I just want to lose some gut but keep my muscle

Please!!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    It all comes down to what your diet looks like, with or without anabolics.

I don't know what you're workout regimen looks like but for me when I add light cardio in every day after I lift, and my diet is in check - fat melts away.

Head over to the nutrition section and get your diet buttoned down first.
    NEFLRick likes this.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    At this point maybe AAS isnt right for you. There are other products available that can help you if your goal is to purely lose fat. research T3 for weightloss

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I currently on 400 mg of test E I'm eating in a deficit my weigh has gone up 8 lbs in 5 weeks but I'm alot leaner!! Diet and knowledge read the stickies mate

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Hiit 3 times a week 20 min but above all else diet diet diet, you are what you eat!

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    This guy clearly has NO IDEA what he is doing . For your sake , stay with CYP @ 250 2x wk and get some HCG . Stay away from pizza , cake , donuts and alcohol or whatever you like to eat late at night and discipline yourself . Dude it's not hard . IMO Do a test prop cycle for 9 wks and add in some cardio and drop your weight a little lower with high reps and eat right and you'll notice it come off man . Good luck to you !

Advising him to use AAS is reckless, and possibly dangerous considering he's 237lbs @ 5'11!

Stay away from the AAS/PEDs, figure out your TDEE and get your nutrition in check.

While you do this I encourage you to keep reading the stickies here, and educating yourself.

Best regards

Blog Entries
    I'm going to try the test prop. for the 9 weeks and watch my diet and hit more reps... What about after the 9 weeks. Clomid and nova for 6 weeks

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    read from the top to the bottom and when you read #12 and that sounds like a good idea still read agian from the top till #12 and if you still think it's a good idea never ask for advice here agian.

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    DrewZ , I agree with you 100% on it being reckless and dangerous . But unfortunately in today's world all we can do is advise someone to stay clean without AAS and lose the weight first naturally before using . Although our word won't mean anything to them because they have already made the decision to buy AAS . All we can do is guide them bro from our standpoint .

Yes - Run Test Prop @ 100 EOD (only cycle) 9wks

HCG 2x wk - A MUST !! No BS

Diet / cardio - is on you

o After the 9wks - Pct 3.5 days AFTER last pin PCT Nolva and Clomid @ Protocol

Good luck If your happy with the results from the test prop only cycle . For your next do it again and maybe add in a Anavar ... Patience is key

Not having the nutrition and dedication before hand you aren't going to get the results you're looking for.

In fact you're probably going to make your overall situation a lot worse.

If you do what is proposed above, you're likely to hurt yourself.

Cycling with high body fat is not a good idea, on top of that no AI ? *shake my head*

Please educate before you medicate
    Start here; My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Blog Entries
    Drew I'm 237 not 337 I'm confused... So you're saying stay away from the test prop. idea too?? Why is the test prop so bad?? What if I drop down to 220 then would u think it's ok

I have var,Cyp, prop, primo and Eq... What would u recommend if I'm trying to lean out with more muscle def.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information