steeleanderson77 is offline New Member

10 Week Cycle - Planning my PCT

-Gentleman-

I just began my first cycle of Test Cyp and EQ. I will be running each compound at 400ml a week. I also have Nolv, I have been told I should run Nolv the entire cycle at low dosages every other day. But, I have read it will hinder my gains and can be dangerous to run it full cycle. I am confused and need some advice from someone experienced. I guess my question is when should I begin running Nolv? I also plan on doing a post of Clomid and HCG , but don't plan on beginning until the end of my cycle. PLEASE HELP!!!

180 lbs
    5' 11"

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    How old are you?

I would advise you to immediately stop the cycle. You do not have enough knowledge on these chemicals to make this successful. I'm not saying this to insult you. I'm giving this advise to try and of protecting your health.

Nolva should't be run on cycle unless you have gyno issues. Even then rolax would be a better choice.

hCG should be run on cycle to protect your testicles from atrophy. You also need to be using an AI on cycle.

Both nolva and clomid are to be used for PCT.

Please read the threads in the link below. They are short and won't take long to read. Most if not all your questions will be answered in those threads.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    great response.

OP please listen to his advice.

Thread Information