Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Any reason to run Tren-a higher than 75ED without risking health?

  1. #1
    shonosuke is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12

    Any reason to run Tren-a higher than 75ED without risking health?

    From what I've heard from friends and read online is that when you run Tren higher than 75ED all you get is more sides while the gains are pretty much the same.

  2. #2
    tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    106
    75 is a good place to start and asses tolerance. I've ran at 100mg and the sides were insane.

  3. #3
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,943
    I've run 100mg/EOD and sides for me weren't too bad except for the aggression part. It wasn't even a good aggression it was more like I was just pissed off all the frigen time and I fought with my wife more during those 6 or so weeks than I have in months. I stopped taking it but thought about possibly adding it back to my current cycle with a lower dosage and keeping at 50mg/EOD. I loved the results just not being pissed off all the time.

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by tren_monster View Post
    75 is a good place to start and asses tolerance. I've ran at 100mg and the sides were insane.
    this is your advice?

    to a 21 year old?

    with tren ????

    we are here to help people, not fvck them up.

    Tren has the harshest side effects and you think 500mg/week for this youngster is in his best interests?

  5. #5
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by tren_monster View Post
    75 is a good place to start and asses tolerance. I've ran at 100mg and the sides were insane.
    He is 21 bro, he shouldnt even be considering tren !

  6. #6
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by shonosuke View Post
    From what I've heard from friends and read online is that when you run Tren higher than 75ED all you get is more sides while the gains are pretty much the same.
    Have you cycled before? and if so what is does your cycle history look like? Tren is an extremely harsh compound that should not be taken lightly. You are much better holding off for as long as you can at least until your endocrine system has fully developed at about age 25.

  7. #7
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,943
    Take it from someone that is on TRT it's a TOTAL pain in the ass. When you're younger it's cool to be able to pin for a few weeks and watch yourself grow. As you get older and having to pin just to feel normal and take HCG 2-3 times per week and 2 injections every single weeks totally F-ing sucks. Luckily, I don't have any ED issues but starting at your age you can almost guarantee you're going to be stuck with a limp noodle. For what???? To get big muscles for a few months??? You're going to lose all your gains when you stop anyways because you prob. don't know how to eat or train. Truth hurts but so doesn't having to pin almost every day of your life. It's been a year and a half for me and I can't fathom the fact that I've got another possible 40 years left of doing this. Hopefully by then they will have a better option.

    Don't risk it.
    BG likes this.

  8. #8
    krask028 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Take it from someone that is on TRT it's a TOTAL pain in the ass. When you're younger it's cool to be able to pin for a few weeks and watch yourself grow. As you get older and having to pin just to feel normal and take HCG 2-3 times per week and 2 injections every single weeks totally F-ing sucks. Luckily, I don't have any ED issues but starting at your age you can almost guarantee you're going to be stuck with a limp noodle. For what???? To get big muscles for a few months??? You're going to lose all your gains when you stop anyways because you prob. don't know how to eat or train. Truth hurts but so doesn't having to pin almost every day of your life. It's been a year and a half for me and I can't fathom the fact that I've got another possible 40 years left of doing this. Hopefully by then they will have a better option.

    Don't risk it.
    You could always use Androgel ... JK. If I ever have to go on TRT I will never let any doctors talk me into that garbage.

  9. #9
    VegasBody's Avatar
    VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    LVAC
    Posts
    400
    It's not the same
    Try it and u will see

  10. #10
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    So androgel is not good as sex lube?

  11. #11
    pavlenko's Avatar
    pavlenko is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    536
    stop taking drugs and go natty for afew years, do some powerlifting routines get your strength up it will help you in the long run getting bigger. Good luck, tren might **** you up bro at your age your taking things too fast.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •