Thread: Dianabol

tornado247 is offline New Member

Dianabol

i took dianabol 30mg per day for 4 weeks along with test e and tren e for 12 weeks, for the first 4 weeks when taking dianabol my legs swelled up and were all foamy when pressed also my face and under my chin started bloating, why is this and can it be stopped in future cycles from happening ? maybe take ARIMIDEX OR LETRO will that help with the water retention in face and legs,stomach ? before cycle i was 11 half stone and finished up on 14 stone, ate alot of chicken breasts,wholemeal pasta,tuna,salmon,porridge oats,eggs,fruit and veg,protein shakes,protein flapjacks and tons of water a day, but still got really bloated while clean bulking ? still bloated in face and stomach after 3 months of pct which was hcg ,tamoxifen and clomid and am trying to lose some of this water weight. can anybody explain why these things happened ?

krask028 is offline Junior Member
    Dbol is famous for causing a lot of water retention. Also if you up your AI to the point that you are not retaining water even while running Dbol, you won't get the most out of that specific compound. As far as why you are still holding that much water 3 months after your PCT, I have no clue. That seems odd, the Dbol is definitely no longer in your system that far post cycle. If I had to guess, I would be willing to wager your e2 is still high, thus you are holding excess water as a result. Your best bet is to get your test levels (Free/Total) checked along with an e2 sensitive assay to assess what needs to be done to solve the problem. Hopefully more people will chime in, and good luck.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I get water retention only when I eat shitty.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Won't the progesterone (tren E) cause a bloated look with out caber?

krask028 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Won't the progesterone (tren E) cause a bloated look with out caber?
    Caber or any other prolactin antagonist is generally used to eliminate excess amounts of prolactin which causes issues with getting an erection. To OP, tren should usually dry you out from everything I've read. Perhaps your kidneys are under too much stress while trying to filter the tren from your blood. Not sure what other explanation there is, other than possibly bunk tren or too much sodium in your diet.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That dbol is long out of your system. What was your body fat before you started cycling? and have you ever had your E2 levels checked before? Definitely should have run either caber or prami when using tren (def do this next time). So if your diet is truly in check and you are doing any sort of cardio and still holding water then get yourself a blood test and see where you are at. Good luck

pavlenko is offline Banned
    Ok well i get really bloated on DBOL also, it can be a combonation of things. Estrogen 1 and eating everything in sight 2. Controlling those two things will help a great deal in keeping bloat down, high estrogen or blood pressure puts alot of stress on the kidneys which in turn make you hold water...those things need to be controlled. There is a number or ways to do that, many different meds and or herbs to control both. Different strokes for doff folks gotta see what works better for you in controlling those things thats just my 2 cents

Thread Information