Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VegasBody

Thread: real hgh effects?

lifting214 is offline Junior Member

real hgh effects?

I bought a kit of hgh 10 vials each 10iu and I did my first injection of 5iu on the delt earlier today.

It's now night time and I feel weird almost like I am high on marijuana at times. Uncontrollable laughter that I have not done since I was young. And feeling free for a split second not like my usual tense self. It's wearing off now but I felt very weird just 30 minutes ago. I felt like all my instincts to contain myself and be all tense all the time were diminishing and I had a very good sense of well being. Which I am normally not. I also feel a little angrier that usual like fighting people over little things.

My question is are these effects of hgh or what the hell is going on. I feel normal again finishing typing this. But like I said I am normally very uptight about everything. I never felt aggression when on aas I got very depressed at times though and much calmer actually usually I am very angry. I felt very strange a few minutes ago.

I think it is labeled 191 aa the hgh. It is cheap but odds are it's fake but I definitely felt almost high on something for like 30 minutes.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I personally have never done it. Read to much about how much HgH being faked and costing to much money. Way to easy to get scammed and it is not cheap. I am sure there are others that can help you. I hope your gear is G2G. Keep us updated.

going to be doing 5iu for 20 days wish I had money for more kits but I'm broke right now. My head still feels a little strange right now.

Almost like a very weak hangover.

It was like 8 hours after pinning or a long time not sure how much that I started feeling this. I was literally laughing and tears were coming out and uncontrollable laughter.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lifting214 View Post
    going to be doing 5iu for 20 days wish I had money for more kits but I'm broke right now. My head still feels a little strange right now.

Almost like a very weak hangover.

It was like 8 hours after pinning or a long time not sure how much that I started feeling this. I was literally laughing and tears were coming out and uncontrollable laughter.
    what make is your gh?
    even if its pharm grade its a complete waste of time anyway, 20 days will do nothing whats so ever,
    those sides are not related to gh, or I should say real gh anyway.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You wasted your money 20 days is nothing takes upwards of 4 to 6 months to see any thing.
    Your feelings are all in your head. Literally.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have nothing to offer here as I have never done HGH either except some peptides assumed to promote HGH release. I just wanted to say that I stared at your avatar for way too long and I am still not sure what I am looking at Marcus, it disturbs me.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Hgh for 20 day is nothing
    Inject in delt?
    U should into stomach fat
    What u should be feeling is tingling in your fingers max
    Red Bastard likes this.

Yeah I've read I should feel that. I don't though definitely not in my head. After I inject if feels like it alters my mind frame to a more positive one momentary. Joints feel a bit more lubricated momentarily too. That could be just a placebo though. Yeah today I injected sub q in my stomach was way easier. I felt like I was going to break the 30g insulin syringe injecting to my delt last time.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here is some reading if you are interested in learning about GH...

Human Growth Hormone - Steroid .com

I felt tingling, hand falling asleep twice one my left fingers/hand and left foot toes. for about a couple minutes each time.

started injecting 10iu a day on my 4-5 vial have 5 more. My skin seems to be looking kinda better but that could be due to me using moisturizer all of a sudden.

I don't feel anything anymore. Noticed the vials don't fully mix as fast now always a little powder that doesn't seem to mix at the bottom.

Thread Information