Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VegasBody

Thread: Cycle recommendation for model?

woodpecker is offline New Member

Cycle recommendation for model?

Hey guys/gals, Just looking for a bit of help in regards to figuring out a cycle that would work best for me. I'm a Male model, so my goals are not like most and I can not gain too much mass/weight at all and am looking to cut back my body fat further. Some stats, I am 6'3 21 yo,195-200 pounds. My diet and Training are pretty solid, I'm really just looking to get my body-fat down to around 7-8%.

I know some of you will rag on me for being a bit young, but I have good intentions and this is my life, fitness and looking good are what pays the bills and I would love if I could get some help.

Anyways, I was thinking of a clen and t3 cycle with some kind of mild anabolic but I am a bit put off by the catabolic effects of the t3 and not sure if that would really be a good option. what would you guys reccomend? Also do you think clen on its own is any good? because i don't think its necessary to really stack that with anything serious.

cheers.
    Last edited by woodpecker; 05-24-2014 at 06:33 PM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I interpreted your goals correctly then you want to lose some body fat while possibly gaining a small amount of muscle, but not too much.

If that assumption is correct then I see no need for exogenous hormones due to the fact that you should be able to cut fat and gain small amounts of muscle naturally. From your pic your BF is not high so you do not have far to go and you do not have large amounts of muscle so gaining a little would be easy.

If my assumptions are out of line then please clarify.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Ranger is correct
    Just check your diet
    Start weighing your food and u will get there before u know it naturally
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

woodpecker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    If I interpreted your goals correctly then you want to lose some body fat while possibly gaining a small amount of muscle, but not too much.

If that assumption is correct then I see no need for exogenous hormones due to the fact that you should be able to cut fat and gain small amounts of muscle naturally. From your pic your BF is not high so you do not have far to go and you do not have large amounts of muscle so gaining a little would be easy.

If my assumptions are out of line then please clarify.
    You assumptions are not really out of line. Its just in my best interest to get my body fat as low as I realistically can without gaining large amounts of muscle. Basically just getting as lean as I can. Modeling is pretty competitive so any possible edge that I can gain really helps. I would like to stay in the same general weight range + or - 5 pounds or so. I feel like there's no doubt really that a simple cycle of some kind of cutting steroid (and i realize diet is most important) could help get me to where I want to be quicker, Just not sure if it was realistic given my goals.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well the reason I leaned towards natural is due to your age. You're close to that line of being developed hormonally and developing. There is always a risk with AAS but some are higher while developing. With you being so close I'd say just wait a little longer and not risk it.

It really shouldn't take long, you just have to perfect your diet to drop that BF. People on here do make it sound easier than what it really is and I understand that, getting below 10% is difficult, a constant struggle. But you can do it easily naturally as long as you have the determination and mental fortitude to eat a strict diet, and money of course. I model on the side and the money was never there for me, maybe I sucked.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    T3 is dangerous. You could shutdown your thyroid for life. Im talking from experience.

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    T3 is dangerous. You could shutdown your thyroid for life. Im talking from experience.
    This NOT TRUE IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!! PLEASE SITE YOUR INFORMATION.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quality time in the gym and proper nutrition is all you need.

Thread Information