TylerFallon is offline New Member

Minocycline (for Acne) Test E 500mg's

Anybody on here ever use Minocycline for Acne? I had some small acne when younger nothing too bad. By the time I was 18 I was only getting about 3-6 small spots on my face. Im worried im going to break out on my Test E only cycle and im wondering if anybody has ever used this drug. Im going to be using .5mg's of Arimidex every other day to keep my estrogen low. This will also help with acne and bloat so I hear.

Cycle:
    250mgs of Test E on Monday and Thursday (weeks 1-17)

.5 mgs of arimidex every other day (weeks 1-17)

or 12.5 mgs of aromison every other day (weeks 1-17)

Minocycline (Will use if I get acne)
    Avodert (if I notice any hairloss)
    Avodart (dutasteride) prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. DHT is involved in the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).

PCT
    Nolvadex 20mgs per day (weeks 13-19)
    HCG 1000 3x per week (weeks 13-16)
    Arimidex (weeks 1-17)

Stats:
    Weight: 195
    Bodyfat: 10-11%
    Training: 5 years
    Last edited by TylerFallon; 05-03-2014 at 08:28 AM.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Just ask your doctor or do your research on the interactions with it and other drugs, it seems pretty easy and harmless but I once got some pretty good side effects from it messing up with other prescribed drugs I was taking at the time.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    my 2 cents,

I took Minocycline for literally years in my puberty, had lots of acne. Nowadays when I have an infection, like pharyngitis or tonsilitis, I have problems with antibiotics, the 1st line antibiotics ussually dont work on me and docs have to give me the stronger stuff. Its a pain, and I regret it. Maybe I am wrong, but at least partially, I atribute this to the minocycline abuse (doctor prescribed).
    Furthermore minocycline never actually erradicated the acne, it improved maybe a bit, long time ago...

Now if you are using for a short period, and if really works for you, I advise you to use it... Believe me, I know how having acne feels

About the cycle: why are you using 2 AI's ?? I'm sure some others more experienced members can explain better, but you dont ussually need both arimidex and aromasin while on cycle for Estradiol control. Just use either one or the other..
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 05-06-2014 at 06:24 AM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral antibiotic alone is not the best treatment for acne.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I am in mid-cycle and the oily skin has appeared but not too bad. So, for the reasons stated by Mr. BB above, I am trying to avoid any antibiotics and ride it out. So far, so good. But, best of luck!

TylerFallon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    my 2 cents,

I took Minocycline for literally years in my puberty, had lots of acne. Nowadays when I have an infection, like pharyngitis or tonsilitis, I have problems with antibiotics, the 1st line antibiotics ussually dont work on me and docs have to give me the stronger stuff. Its a pain, and I regret it. Maybe I am wrong, but at least partially, I atribute this to the minocycline abuse (doctor prescribed).
    Furthermore minocycline never actually erradicated the acne, it improved maybe a bit, long time ago...

Now if you are using for a short period, and if really works for you, I advise you to use it... Believe me, I know how having acne feels

About the cycle: why are you using 2 AI's ?? I'm sure some others more experienced members can explain better, but you dont ussually need both arimidex and aromasin while on cycle for Estradiol control. Just use either one or the other..
    Cheers for that! I think my best bet is to stay away from it. Ive been trying 10,000 mg's of Vitamin b5 every day with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in the morning. I had one or two spots on my face (not on cycle yet) and it seems to be clearing them up good. Im thinking if worse comes to worse and I get acne on cycle and ive tried everything to get rid of it, il order some accutane and do a cycle of that for 3-4 months at a low dosage to clear it (Only if the acne won't go away)

Ohh and ye if you look closely at the post it said arimidex or aromison, whatever I could get my hands on but I got some arimidex ordered. Ive made some changes to the cycle since ive posted, heres how it looks now:

Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total) (1 - 12 weeks)

HCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) (1 - 12 weeks)

Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.5 mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

(Im also thinking of running some HC Generate on cycle to keep my liver enzymes, kidneys and bloodwork balanced. Or I may run some NAC and Milk thistle.)

PCT:
    Clomid @ 75/ 50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Thread Information